Dream trip

What countries does Sup Forums want to travel in?
I would absolutely love to travel the western Americas
I would also love to travel Australia, Phillipines, Vietnam, Japan, and Pacific islands such as New Caledonia and Hawaii

Template for anyone who wants to map their dream trip

Also I would love to go to Antarctica

You've never been outside of New Zealand?

anything in europe really
fuck south east asia
fuck africa
fuck south america except maybe chile and argentina
fuck america

NZ
Great Britain
Argentina
Scandinavia
Japan
Kamchatka

Can't rightly think of anywhere else that would be on the short list; I included Japan because I'd try to avoid the cities and didn't include Canada because I've been there and most of the rest of the world that really interests me is too hot, too urban and/or too violent to visit. I would love to visit central Asia some day but Afghanistan/Pakistan/Georgia/etc. are going to keep being bombed-out shitholes for the foreseeable future and so I'll stay away.

I've been to Australia as a little kid, however I would love to go there as an adult to see places there I haven't seen

>NZ
Yeah we have amazing scenery
>Great Britain
Boring. I would go to Slovenia instead
>Argentina
For culture this would be great, I would go to Chile as well for the nature
>Scandinavia
This would be amazing to visit, thinking about I should have put it on my map in OP, I would love to see moose, fjords, Scandinavian style villages, etc
>Japan
Love to go for culture nature, is one of my favourite cultures
>Kamchatka
Interesting choice, would be a cold desolate landscape, but the geysers and bears would be cool

Obviously you don't give a fuck about nature, so you just want to jerk to old buildings built by your ancestors

All of South America and Caribbean but only if I can travel by sailboat.
Indonesia, especially Borneo.
New Guinea. I have a soft spot for jungles as you might have guessed.
I'll never go because I'm white and I'd be robbed raped, kidnapped, and murdered, but the Congo jungle seems fucking awesome.
London cuz it seems like the most worldly city

Every country in Europe that I haven't been to
USA, I want to see every state
NZ
Australia
Patagonia
Nepal
Altai, Karelia and Kamchatka in Russia

I would love to visit Africa as well because the animals are fucking awesome, but I don't want to get raped murdered and eaten by Africans
>London
Boring. NY is the most worldy and relevant city by far
If you want to visit a European city, I would recommend a city Slovenia because the architecture and nature there looks awesome

>Nepal
I would love to go there if I could mountain climb, Kek
Do you mountain climb?
What mountains have you climbed?

Only small ones in Russia. But I want to get better at it. Hadn't had time for it till recently

Rich white people have been going on safari for a long time. If you hire enough guides and guards it should be possible in countries like Tanzania, but I'd be all about the African jungles. In the Congo pygmies are hunted and cannibalized so I think the basic requirements of civility are not met unfortunately. I'd gladly settle for the amazon tho even if new world primates are way more boring than old world ones.

>taiwan and mainland connected
fuck you nz proxy prc fag

I didn't make the map template, a Chinese user must have made it

I find new world primates as interesting as old world, like I find howler monkeys cool
That's why Peru would be amazing to travel, because you have the Andes and Incan ruins, plus you get the Amazon rainforest with Jaguars and monkeys etc

I'e been on an extensive Latin America trip. I hope to go on a long trip through Iran, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan in some years.

Hi, where in Filipinas are you planning to visit?

Here's mine btw

>Literally everywhere I want to go, bonus points for Slovenia
Are you the kiwi me?

>Kamchatka
>Interesting choice, would be a cold desolate landscape
No, not in summer.

Fuck i forgot Montenegro, Georgia and Lebanon

USA
Canada
The good parts of Northern Europe
Good parts of SEA
Russia
Antarctica

I dreamt that I was a bodygurd for Vietnamese politicians and that I work till midnight. There were a lot of people who also worked around the area but not like bodyguards. I lost my car keys and had to borrow a mini truck from my high school friend who also worked there. When I got the keys and went to the truck it was full with 15 black dudes and 4-5 mexican gangsters with bandanas and they were all sleeping and I was worried how will I get them all home so I decided to call the friend again to ask.
But I remembered that he's on a mission of some kind and I would need a witty way to summon him so I became a Hogwarts teacher (harry potter school teacher) and a women and was leading some ceremony of adulthood for couple of pupils, there was 6 of them and one of them was that bodyguard friend of mine from high school and he was next to last in row for me to inspect the names they gave to their wands.

So I started and the 1st guys nickname for the wand that they had to engrave with magic or something was just his name, 2nd one was some book i dont remember and then a unicorn and owl, but I decided I would have to make something scandalous out of my friends wand so he would need to go into the back room with me and I could ask him what to do with all the people in his van, and I wrote Sega Genesis on his wand and then acted shocked that someone would be so rude and then I sneezed and woke up irl

what the fuck austria

>Europe
Scotland
England
France
Italy
Poland
Russia
>Africa
Madagascar
Kenya
South Africa
>Asia/Oceania
Japan
South Korea
China
Singapore
Vietnam
Thailand
Taiwan
Philippines
Australia
New Zealand
>America's
Canada
Costa Rica
Cuba
Brazil
Uruguay
Argentina
Peru

Inb4 "x is shithole" these all imply going to the nicer parts

I just felt the need to write it somewhere, it's one of more vivid dreams I had in a long time

bump

My dream is to come to Russia on a New Year Eve to roleplay as the Little Match Girl and ultimately die to hypothermia.

That's very specific.

I've seen every continent except Australia