Why do you think this is gonna suck? Japan invented Godzilla

Why do you think this is gonna suck? Japan invented Godzilla.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whlvY2RGDuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>those thunder thighs

Those tiny arms look strange. Practically useless arms.
He can't even scratch his ass is he wanted to.

He just looks laughable. The Japs insistence that Godzilla HAS to be a man in a rubber suit is ridiculous. But it's no wonder they're idiots, Japan hasn't made a good live action movie for like 50 years now.

The American remake did Godzilla much better at least, though the movie was shit due to the main characters sucking and Godzilla barely being in it.

"Here's one I made earlier!"

m-mommy?

Will godzilla have an existential crisis and turn everyone into tang™?

The only reason I want to see this is because Anno's involved in it. And I secretly hope it bombs and sends him back doing anime again in a spiraling depression.

If he regenerates at any point of the movie I'm going to hate it up to 11.

Fuck the Attack of Titan reference!

Nothing wrong with practical effects if it looks good, but I agree the latest American version was the best looking, but the movie was boring with so little Godzilla in it, as you've mentioned.

THICC

if she lost 80-100 pound she would 10/10

all that unnecessary fat around her entire body is ruining it

My impression is that she doesn't care because no matter what some dumb shit will give her money for the way she is.

Damn Boyega looks like THAT!

Kek

>he doesn't know Godzilla invented Japan

and it is a damn shame

the defintion of thicc if she lost the fat

>he doesn't know the US Army indirectly invented Godzilla

as soon as 4.44 comes out

never ever :^(

>Japan invented Godzilla
>implying that means Japan has never made a shit Godzilla movie before

You can't be serious, kid.

sauce?

THICC

THICC
H
I
C
C

Gold

Have you seen Japanese CGI? It's almost laughable. Practical Effects is what they ace in

It looks like a fucking toy

I love the way she lifts her leg up and there's an extra mound of ass that drags along because there's so much of it. Great ass to look at but highly impractical. That's one hell of a medical condition.

2014 Godzilla was just as shit as this one. His head is so tiny it's basically inexcusable, but Godzilla fans are mostly retarded so they love it anyway.

I don't know the movie but that Main Theme is pure epic.

youtube.com/watch?v=whlvY2RGDuo

So basically you don't like Godzilla, but you are here with an opinion regardless. You make no sense.

not seeing that

Looks like shit

Looks just like your MAMA!

So basically you'll bend right over and take whatever design they try to shove in your ass as long as he stands upright.

You need to be 18 to post here.

How did Japan fuck up so bad?

>you need to be 18 to post here

Better follow your own advice kid

she's beautiful

What do you mean? Don't you like the Main Theme?

make the thighs slimmer, make the tail shorter, and make the arms bigger.

from the thumbnail zilla looks like a dick and balls

That looks terrible
Why does everything Hollywood put out look so bad now?

I don't know, it's kind of terrifying desu. Imagine seeing something like that in real life.

dam, godzilla is thicc

that is fucking vile

No, I liked 2014 Godzilla design. Although I wanted to see more fighting scenes with it. The film makers intentionally distracted from too much fighting because they believe modern audiences will complain no matter what, or that it is neanderthal like to enjoy action, or extended fighting sequences.

You're not receptive to the information given to you. You should find shit you like.

She has elephantits dumbass. The internet gave her back some self-confidence.

Source: World Star Hiphop

Looks more menacing close up

I find it odd how anno goes from making the philosophical, emotional, psychological work of art that was EoE to a simple godzilla movie

Godzilla
>shitty rubber suit wouldn't watch

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
>one of the best stop motion animations ever made

THE FUCK?

It's pretty boring and doesn't really have any soul to it like the original theme did. For some reason composers suck ass now.

Yeah, you liked it, because you'll bend over and take whatever they give you. Have you ever thought a Godzilla design looked like shit?

>you dont find the trailer music emotional?
>you imply this won't be the most psychologically challenging goji flick?

HOW DOES THE FACE REMAIN THIN?

I bet she'd be really fun to fuck

>because you'll bend over

That's all you could come up with?

That trailer music was extremely generic.

>SADNESS
>DESPAIR
>DESTRUCTION
>PEOPLE WILL DIE
>Alright we've covered everything let's go home.

hi Sup Forums

Because the design looks bizarre. Maybe Anno will pull it off with some crazy shit, but this Godzilla looks stupid as shit.

>Uh oh he's speaking the truth about me and asking questions. Better insult his intelligence to stall for time.

>extremely generic
The only thing generic in here are your opinions.

And that trailer music. Don't forget that trailer music. You need to be 18 to post here.

You also need to know what your talking about before posting in here.

That "trailer music" was already confirm by Toho as the new Godzilla theme song.

>confirmed as the new Godzilla theme

And that suddenly makes it interesting, melodic, emotional, and soulful? Good thing Akira Ifukube is dead so he doesn't get to hear what they've done.

who's been watching the el rey maration?

I like it
dont give a shit what other people think

>don't care what other people think
>posts here so someone will give their thoughts

Every time.

>OP asks for opinions
>I give my opinion

don't read too far into it bud.

>I gave my opinion along with that extra bit about how I don't care

Every time.

>It's funny to incite a conversation in a forum

ha ha ha, hilarious

The trailer alone was better than the 2014 movie.

i dont understand why people have a problem with the design. the movie might be bad but i always loved the chunky legged original look

What's with the edgy red all over him?

Do Godzilla eats people?

maybe he's having another meltdown

Really? You don't look at those tiny arms and think "how did this design get finalized?"

I dont think he has in any of the movies but if I remember correctly the person telling the Godzilla legend in the first movie said he did

No, he IS people.

Sasuga Anno

not him, but I see what they were going for, I like it.

His proportions are weird/off, and his beady little emotionless eyes kinds give off that eerie vibe deep sea creatures give. Deep sea creatures give me the heeby jeebys atleast.

dat penis tail

looks like he absorbed a whale or some shit

Gojira means whale and gorilla user...

>exclusive leaked pic

He's there to fuck japan

do you think theres a gorilla skeleton hidden somewhere on his body too?

Of course. The one inside the rubber suit.

Is Godzilla a girl? because it looks thick af in that pic

according to toho Godzilla is a "full cg monster" in this new movie

but it doesnt look like it, and I remember a leak of pics of the puppet/suit but toho says it's "full cg"

Anno is working on this?

I saw the same pics of the suit but I think the full cg monster is the rival monster. Though I hope not.

I dont think there is a rival monster

He wrote and directed it

Gokira is a futa

Toho shat their pants after seeing what a big budget American studio can do with with the franchise, and decided to respond by radically changing up their formula. this is a reflexive, knee-jerk move born of panic, which is why it will fail.

>shat
as in impressed or angry?

I'm just gonna watch it for all the mobilisation shots. Based Anno. That shot of the tank turrets turning in the trailer got me wet.

impressed

this was a very shitty argument

i like that it seems to be emphasising the crisis management side of things. probably because the events of fukushima are still fresh in everyone's minds. how do you manage that kind of widescale catastrophe and problem solve it etc. where do people go, how do you get the message out. way better than the godzilla 2014 shit. "uhhhh let's airdrop on godzilla, that'll work". "uhhh let's talk about this boring aaron taylor johnson character because he's interesting right?"