Oh I wonder wonder what's in a Finger Box?

Oh I wonder wonder what's in a Finger Box?

Who knows what surprises, a Finger Box may hide?

Oh I wonder wonder what's in a Finger Box!

Just got one again today, Pic not related. Ill see if i can find a pic of one similar to mine and post it.

I got a steal on it from amazon, there on sale there now, kinda like a Black Friday sale but i guess its more of a Sorry were Jews and Killed Christ Sale.

When i saw them i had to buy one, it was such a big part of my childhood sitting there playing with my finger box that i had to pick it up!

Do you guys still have yours or is it sitting in a closet at your parents house?

This is something like mine but i think it might be a different model.

Haven't owned one of these glories in a while. Had a ton of fun when I was younger. See them around so rarely.

Enjoy anons!

I wish i could find the others from the same company to complete my set, but i am missing a couple of them. Anyone want to break up there set?

I think i am missing a few components to mine or something, its not working right anymore.

They had a deal a few days ago if you ordered before midnight it was supposed to arrive on the 23rd, However amazon sucks and i didn't get mine yesterday, anyone know if they will deliver them today? Id love to Sit around on xmas and play with my fingerbox, cause i got my first one for xmas when i was 9 or so i think.

I think its supposed to come thru USPS, however do they run on xmas?

i was so happy when i unwrapped it i couldn't wait to start playing with it. I Didn't even Touch My Creepy Crawler workstation or my pog's or even the SNES i got that year.

I don't think i sit it down for like 3 days, and even then id play donkey kong country for like a half an hour and return right to my finger box.

I was really looking forward to the throwback to my childhood, because i am just now getting off Meth, and wanted something that seemed so innocent and such that only a beloved product from your childhood can bring back. Its been rough getting off that shit, and i am hoping that this brings be some joy, but mostly just something to keep me awake. I cant stay awake for like 2 hours since giving up meth, and this i think will keep me awake for hours and hours.

Nice feet BTW

Seriously, this is a innocent thread about a childhood related device, and i get a Foot Fetish Fag in here?

That's just my kinda luck.

I really hate these fucking threads. No one gives a shit about your fingerbox faggots. All of our fbs are a little different and I'd like to enjoy mine without having to constantly compare it to others.

xmas fingerbox sale

hell yes.

You Sound Butthurt, you prob don't have the complete set do you?

My old ass Fingerbox that my Granny gave me last christmas

I spotted the guy who never had a fingerbox when he was a kid.

merry christmas motherfucker.

I only ever had one of those cheap plastic knockoffs... Such is my luck

holy shit thats a rare beauty

Thats some fine Craftsmanship. Was your grandma German? I wonder if she "brought that from the old country"

She probably had it since she was a kid. Is she still alive? She may know someone who can repair my broken one. I tried but the tools to fix it are so expensive i couldn't justify buying them on my budget right now.

Hey guys what's a fingerbox lol it seems like everybody but me had one growing up lol seems pretty weird that I never heard of it lol so like what does it do or whatever lol which are the best and what should I look for lol thanks

lol

I have the three I need to keep things in order. That's all a man needs. Two are certified and one is a solid oak with a mitered construction. More beautiful than you've ever seen I'm sure.

>He never had a fingerbox

Nice.