I need a christmas miracle boys...

I need a christmas miracle boys, my sister got posted on one of the user sites awhile back by he douche ex after a bad break up. The pics are one of her getting fucked in the ass and one full nude I believe. I need to jerk off to my slutty sister bad and am going for a longshot that anyone can find/has the pics. Will post more pics of my sis to keep the interest.

Name is Hannah R eardon, or goes by Hannah J oshephine online.

Pic is the one that was on the original post.

more recent pic.

Poor young girl

desparation: the post

Please kill yourself.

Be a man and take that pussay willingly

on it.

Whelp, OP I hope that's not your actual sister. Some fucker is going to white knight you.

not about to rape my sister in law, id much rather just have pics.

one more.

I'm routing for ya OP. Bumping with tits

dont have any pics of that girl, but hope you get em, every man deserves to see his sister get fucked in the ass.

and another.

God speed OP

Go get em champ! you are going for a hail marry and I respect it.

Your sister is a whore. Get her drunk, fuck her ass, choke her a bit, then post pictures here for a user Christmas

OP just ask her for the pics she'll understand

How can you tell shes a whore?

Like I said, not into really pulling the trigger on incest yet, much rather jerk to her pics.

god damn
i understand why you'd want her nudes
i do hope they get posted here
for my sake, though

Santa, where are you? Also, bump for interest

Somehow I doubt that lmao

Prepare to get white knighted by some homo if this is true

I know right? one of the best bodies I have ever seen naked tbh, and a huge butt slut on top of it.

lets hope not.

nah man I do it. she's cool about it

green text?

if it was ib and around 2013 go to tpb and download torrent and select state your in. Theirs a source for old IB there.

green text of how me asking her for nudes go? ill pass.

Wow she's amazing, more pics?

maybe I am just shit with torrents but I cant figure this shit out. And it was Ib around 12-13

True! My sisters bf and i were drunk one night and talking about sex. He brought up pics of my sister on his phone. Turned me on so much. Now i know what kind of tits she has and that she is an innie. Sadly i also saw his huge dick in her pussy. But at least she got a great guy.

The only way to remedy this situation is for you to give me your sisters home address and I'll go fuck her and that will solve the problem. I'm happy to help!

Provide pics if you do!

Whats your State, Area Code and School? Also what was her first name, and what year she graduate? I have it downloaded already.

Also you got an email in case i find them and i am not online anymore So i can email them to you?

best jerk I ever had after I stumbled across her pics. Jerked off to nothing but her for a week. I heard there was a video as well but I never found it sadly.

her area code at the time was 48310 I think, michigan, sterling heights high, 2010 I think.

[email protected]

Could there be a win for a desperate user on christmas? what a story!

I wish i could get those pics for you of your sister. I also wish i could get my sisters pics. But oh well. I have my memories.

>user should set up a hidden camera and not ask random ppl on Sup Forums if they have nudes of his sis

I've got tons

Look at her? She love the penis

don't live with her, would make it kind of hard.

Yeah sorry to break it to you man, your sister looks like a total whore.

living with her would make you kind of hard
kekimus maximus.jpg

No shit you still in MI? i have a sis in the rapids!

>sorry to break it to you
he said after OP already said she was hungry for the dick in the butt

Merry christmas user. I hope someone finds her nudes for you. She is a hot ho. Ho ho ho. Goodnight.

yep, been to rapids a few times.

her fb is /hannah.reardon1

You got kik?

yeah i've known she was a whore for a very long time, nothing new you guys can tell me.

Also whats your first pets name? I thought all Michigan people had a cat named Socks like the Clinton's.

I think im going to go out for some Pizza now, ill be back in a few minutes and see if i can find them. Do you like Pizza? Would you say its your favorite food?

yeah but im not giving it out on the post i just asked for nudes of my sister.

Rolling for Christmas miracle

Fucker Meowzer the third, and favorite food is probably dick.

get there user, you can do it

Was just wondering if you could've sent pics of her on kik

Were you born in sterling heights? I heard a hospital caught fire there and they lost all the birth records, so you might not exist anymore if you don't have your birth certificate.

no.

Just fucking with you a little. go to tpb, use vuze click the magnet, select only MI when file list shows up so its only a few GB instead of like 100 gb.

the fuck?

Were you born in sterling heights? I heard a hospital caught fire there and they lost all the birth records, so you might not exist anymore if you don't have your birth certificate. OP do you not think it strange that this guy is asking so much personal info? wake up

Fav Food, Childhood Pet, Hospital he was born at. Im just hoping to keep thread alive and posting to see his sis's pooper.

cantwakeup.jpeg

Hahahahahahaha this is Aaron the guy who was fucking her up the ass. Merry Christmas you sick fuck

Hannah Reardon
Done it in the rear
ultimate light chuckle

no way the actual guy that fucked her ass is in this thread, what kind of christmas miracle would that be? if so post pics and make user's week

What part of tpb is this on??

If your the guy that fucked her up the ass , post her pics

I thought i was being obvious enough.

Nice fucking try lmao

second that notion

I wish I had a hot sister to jerk off too. I have two but none of them are hot.

Aaron was the guy fucker her ass tho

Your sister has been notified about your sick lust, pervert.

>white knight : standing by

search for anonib. i cant recall not many seeds or leaches. Really large file so just select your states zip. Files suck though, not separated by area in a lot of cases and no names, just like an image pull from there server.

I wanna fuck your sister.

the white knight has arrived!

I usually don't get hard to girls but this is pretty dank yo.

tell me about it.

I'm going to jerk off to the thought of you jerking off to your sister

I'm going to jerk off while thinking about others jerking off to your sister at the same time.
Also, we need ass pics.

Point being?

chances are it's not him, but hey if he provides the pics/vid then we know its him.

ask and you shall recieve

I feel like she would pair nicely with being tied up with purple rope and having a wand forced against her clit.

I prefer a hand around her throat and a cock in her slutty ass personally.

revision to this: Tied up, but laid on her stomach, with the wand forced against her clit and some anal beads in the process of being pulled out for the 20th time.

andddd now I need to fuck her in the ass

This is bdsm user again.
I dislike fucking, so I would just toy with her for as long as possible.

what you got against fucking? don't like a tight ass wrapped around your cock?

thatd be rare

Eh, not really. I'm a weirdo, I just like giving my partner pleasure more than anything.
I can make myself cum easy enough on my own.

a christmas miracle perhaps?

Bump for chrismas

This is as long as a shot as they come user, but I cant blame you for trying.

have a bump OP, becuase i also want to shoot my load to this slut

I second this, if this slut is as big of a whore as she looks I need to see those pics.

Give me her cell phone number I'll text her and just bluntly ask for nudes were all in this for the long shot chances right, will report back if it works