Medfags

Medfags
how many of these do i need to take to ensure i come an hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venlafaxine#Overdose
rxlist.com/effexor-xr-drug/overdosage-contraindications.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends on your weight, health, many different factors. If you want to kill yourself, just take as many as possible. Or just helium exit bag if you're really wanting to die. Idiot.

I've never seen someone try to kill themselves with serotonin syndrome before. That would be something.

would 20 do it?
I only have 20 left

As a guy who also wants to an hero and has taken SSRI's I doubt that would be enough or even the right drug to kill you bro

bad way to go, dont do it

Helium is seriously the legal as shit affordable way to go

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venlafaxine#Overdose

Weight, BMI, etc.
First off though those won't kill you. Make you really sick but won't kill you.
>rxlist.com/effexor-xr-drug/overdosage-contraindications.htm

Why don't you just talk to us about what you're going through instead of making yourself sick and having to drink charcoal in a hospital when you fail.

why not just slash your wrists and take a hot bath? faggot.

oh it's nothing really, i'm just tired all the time and can't focus on studying anything for more then an hour.

I'm doomed to be a no skill loser for my whole life and will never get a waifu or friends.

"Doses of 900mg or more are likely to cause a moderate toxicity"

Google is your friend.

I wouldn't recommend it OP, with these pills it's not a sure thing at all, even if you take a bucketload. Do you have 50 of them? That would give you a fighting chance of dying.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Unless you're in your 40's your life is just beginning.
You'll find your way eventually. For some it's just a little harder.

Stop trying to focus on being like someone else and focus on what gives you fulfillment. Once you realize that your way might not be the best way but it's good for you the sooner you'll be happy.

Stop trying to find happiness in the wrong places and just appreciate what makes you happy when it makes you happy.

You'll be fine user.

Lot of available meds won't do the job these days as they've weakened doses of shit because of an heroes. Even if you can find a lethal dose of somethiing they have shit in them to make you puke when ODing. You'll end up surviving with more/new physical impairments. My sisters friend tried ODing and now her eyesight is worse (and she already needed glasses) and she's got a limp.

hmmm i'll think on this

Happy Hanukkah faggots, med fag here. OP dont do it, suicide via medications is retarded. Chance of success is lower and the after effects of surving them are fucked. Looked after heaps of dickheads like you, dont do it via meds. You will regret that decision

sounds hot, does she live in australia?

Good.
I'm sure you'll be fine you're probably just going through some heavy shit right now. Also the holidays never help.

I take the exact same. Also tried to an hero and 8 wasn't enough to kill me but put me in coma in intensive care for 2 days. Don't do it man. Wasn't worth it. There's a lot more to live for than you think

Not the bloke you after. Where australia are you, perth fag reporting in in

i assume you are prescribed effexor? it definitely can turn you into a lazy piece of shit that wants to sleep all day. i found combining 300mg effexor xr, 15-30mg adderall ir, 2mg klonopin, and weed works pretty good for depression and social anxiety. i rarely get serious suicidal thoughts or panic attacks now and i actually enjoy leaving my house (occasionally).

tl;dr experiment with drugs to make yourself happy

Adelaide
unemployment is a blast!

search gor the guy who went to mexico to kill himself. he was drinkiing, fucking hookers, and using coke for a month. he has changed his mind. try this. afterwards you can still kill yourself.

aw little faggot wants attention. Instead of just using a fucking rope, he comes onto a romanian coin collecting forum to get everyone's fake sympathy

i wanted a quick and painless way out, faggot! read up on this meds and thought they would work. Turns out i was wrong.

no you want attention. otherwise you would google it like non retards do.
If you really wanted to end your life you would just hang yourself or get helium. But no matter what anyone suggests as a method you will shoot it down, because you are just want peoples sympathy and attention