AHAGAO THREAD

AHAGAO THREAD
Both real and hentai is accepted
Webms and gifs get bonus GBP.
I don't have any ahagao shit atm, so here's this instead.

No one?

Do you mean ahegao...?

its spelled ahegao

Fuck, I spelled it wrong.
I'm tired and its 4 am.

Difficult to find proper ahegao with people. You have to push far harder in reality than most are comfortable with.

That's why sadism is cool, as far as bdsm.
Ahegao is easy, as long as you have some time and a sub partner.

My gf makes that face in sexy pics sometimes!

usually I look up tongue fetish or mouth play but nobody is postin so ima mosey on

It's a dangerous path to follow. Hurting someone else will change you, and eventually your soul will be unrecognizable from the shape it had before. Making it sexual in nature only compounds this risk, and it takes exceptional compartmentalization skills to stop it from bleeding over into other aspects of your life.

Well I don't necessarily like imposing pain, rather I prefer to impose discomfort by forcing orgasms.
I just call it sadism since its the only thing that really makes sense to call it,

OVIPOSITION

Aw, all my good ahegao is on my desktop at home...

I thought ahegao basically meant orgasm face. All this tongue shit seems unrelated.

ew, is that mr crocker

It does, and it is.

Exaggerated expressions make up for low-detail art and faked responses.

What is going on with her teeth?

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe that is what's known colloquially as a "smile."

hurr.
It looks like she's got 2 fake ones.

Joking aside, yes. I think she has a partial grill.

She's smiling wider than necessary. It's what people do unconsciously when they're trying to force a reaction to an emotion. A real smile involves the eyes more than the mouth, but her eyes are focused on the camera alone.

Das pretty hot
Got more user?

ok

Fuck im glade i came in here. Anyone have anylinks to stuff i shouldnt see lol. My x busted my laptop cause there were pics of her along with many others so i lost mywhole damn collection

I guess its true you fags have fell off lmao. Gimme fucking fresh meat. Im jacked outta my mind and about to handle business. Hook me up. Its the only way ill be able to get it ip right now

more?

Do you honestly think anyone gives a shit?
Contribute or fuck off