What are black people like in your cunt?

What are black people like in your cunt?

Criminals

The Somalians are terrible.

Don't forget the Sudanese

we only get occasional tourists, wish some of them would stay (girls)

A black guy named John came by to buy my pc once.
He was cool.

Parents came straight from Africa to Ireland for work. They're starting to turn into criminals

you have to go back Paddy Akwegbu

Rare

mostly they're in working class and live in social apartments, they are loud, stay in their communities but a lot less violent than north africans (I'm talking about first generation migrants)
but blacks who were born here are just as bad as maghrébin

About 5% of our population is black. And most are native Dutch speakers from Suriname and the Dutch Carribean.

They tend to be pretty friendly, lazy and fun. Although the Surinamese tend to be friendlier, while the carribean people tend to be more criminal as they are all born from single black mothers.

awful but better than brown people at least

They get BATON'D in the ass by cops

Also, we have few African blacks. But they are absolute shit.
And blacks from the United States always cry racism.

kek

have a feeling 100% of the blacks from America in NL live in Amsterdam

non-existant

Well, I think 90% of all blacks live around Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague.

Non-refugee Africans are generally good. They tend to come here as students and stay. Ethiopians and Kenyans are the best.

Somalis used to be a problem but they seem to have settled down in recent years. The problem is now that the educated Somalis leave for Canada or the UK instead of staying here.

Pic related is a gay member of parliament and his adopted child.

Criminal

topkek

DP?

no blacks here

The ones in Lelbourne are apparently a bit of a handful because they realised they can scare middle aged white people into giving them the keys to their BMWs

All of them are peaceful medical students.

Sorry Australia, but we're pretty much fucked ourselves and they hate our """""""""""ayyrab-islamic""""""""" guts

BMWs have honestly gone to shit this decade why are people buying them over their german counterparts?

>muh electronically assisted steering
>muh stereo-enhanced exhaust
>muh Big Mouthed Wanker privilege to not use indicators

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
i didnt know non whites adopted children of other races, i thought that was a side effect of ((their)) social engineering

where do you live?

Perm.

If we took you lot as skilled migrants rather than refugees they probably wouldn't be misbehaving so much.

there are blacks in perm?

No we're minions, mindless robots at best, and only because we have all the social and educational opportunities to immigrate to the Gulf and beyond.

We do our job, come back at retirement age here with all our savings, and piss it all away on one of 134,000 taxes (yes, thats not random and confirmed) while college-educating our shit millenial children.

We're going nowhere and happy and its honestly because of niggerdom and shitslam

Maybe 5 or 6 right now my dude

that's pretty cool desu

2 to 5% of people here are Black, if you include overseas territories.

Blacks from the Antilles are kinda lazy, but generally good people.

Older first generation Africans are usually alright. Muslim ones are generally relatively chill about it. Usually hard working. Second generations are either really terrible (usually Muslims who got influenced by Arabs, who then turn to crime and/or radicalise themselves), or decent at best.

Of course the newer first generation immigrants, the "refugee" wave are almost all utterly terrible.

non existent

THEYRE FUCKING SHIT

THEYRE FUCKING SHIT

THEYRE FUCKING SHIT, THEYRE FUCKING SHIT, THEYRE FUCKING SHIT

No, we're not actually fucking shit, we're not into scat like you

t. Rotterdam

They litterally came straight out of africa.
The first generation aren't bad people but they seem really out of place in their traditional clothes, the second doesn't stand out as much but they are far more violent.

pic is first gen straight out of god knows where

black

Is she a voodoo lady?

No they are selling some african food like manioc and stuff. Just like they do in africa where they are from I guess.

International students from African countries/football players in russian FCs.
1 black person became a priest in Orthodox church in the Ural, lul.
Idk why are westerns so oppressed with blacks.

nah, she selling sneks

Some of them trade goods on the streets. Also I saw one air conditioner worker.

Most of them are honest working simple man who came from africa.They live in extreme poverty, sharing a single bedroom apartment with 8 of their brothers, yet almost never turn to crime.Rather they just sell fake watches and perfumes.Most of them can barely talk turkish but they are usually very friendly so its alright.

Than there are the ones from west that come here, albeit few.Most of them are usually very educated and nice.

10/10 would replace with kurdshits everyday.