No one will ever fucking love me. all i wanted was a hug. that will never fucking happen

no one will ever fucking love me. all i wanted was a hug. that will never fucking happen

Ikr :D

There are plenty of 13 year olds who have had sex. There are plenty of kindergarteners who have hugged girls.

Id hug you but you gotta shower first.

Stop being so fucking self indulgent, lose weight and shower regularly.

STFU and play that guitar fuckhead. Why do you think girls don't wanna touch you? Because you are hopeless. Your hopelessness is rising around you, I mean Fuck someone who doesn't wanna take photos with their ears showing is pretty fucked in my opinion.

i fucking know
i shower daily
self indulgent?
do girls like ears?

Be happy you miserable looking fuck

Stop being an emo shit.
Girls like confidence and optimism.

You're just pathetic.

Still not dead? Sad!

What state you in dog?

Got you a drink big guy

Cheer up !

how
how
i know. i want to to it today.
idaho.

Post a pic of you smiling, it boosts confidence and makes you more approachable. Even if it's a fake smile at first soon enough you'll smile to yourself when you boosted that confidence

Yes girls like ears
Don't do it user I'm here for you

kek im in idaho too, what part? This shitty weather will make anyone become an hero

If it makes you feel better, I'm 37 and still have never had anyone to love. You're not the biggest loser on Sup Forums while I'm around.

I still don't know if this is bait or not

No one lies about living in idaho

>how
You stop being so bleak about everything. Just be glad you're alive another day you fat fucking pathetic loser.

merry christmas user

You are loved.

Don't try. He is posting for at least a year. You won't stop his self loathing

i don't want to suffer
no pics of me smile and i can't smile rn
ok i'll wait until the thread dies
southeast idaho, yeah it has been bad the last week. i actually got in a car accident that may have been due to the weather (it was a drunk driver so it may have happened anyways but the weather definitely didn't help him from smashing my car)

This. There isn't a girl out there that doesn't enjoy a smile.

Really? Well I haven't been that much of a regular to Sup Forums to know that. Right now I'm pretty bored

I'm in Idaho, too, bros. Want to smoke some pot and eat some shrooms?

I'm in poke, never tried shrooms, I'd take some for the road and have my wife babysit or something, but I'm game to smoke.

They love them. Pierce one to stand out.

i'm sorry. have you hugged a girl? what do you do for work?
this time it's not. i can timestamp if anyone cares
i don't even want to be alive
merry christmas to you as well user
by whom?
>he is posting
you're not a native english speaker. i think i know who this is.

What town? I grew up in Rexburg, that place can fuck you up real quick.

I'm near Boise, unfortunately. Merry Christmas, though.

You too fam. I have some step family in Kuna you can go egg their houses or smth. Shitty people.

>i don't even want to be alive
Then stop talking and start dying.
You can't even die properly you massive fuck.

Either livestream it or shut up.

Merry Xmas to you op keep hanging buddy also Xmas to you all faggots if you have a drink cheers hope you all get a decent tranquil day

awww so ssad :(((

shut up pussy

holy shit you're in poky? that's the first time someone has been that close. not in poky but close.

i never did drugs though.
i don't understand this post.

>you're not a native english speaker. i think i know who this is.
I'm not Hitler

You see dead people?

Well don't be a cuck, tell me where you're at faggot.

I wonder why?

You need to stop living for others. It's time to take back control.

Shoot up a high school.

Kuna is a sad place. Fuck, most of Idaho is a sad place. No wonder OP is sad. Get the fuck out of Idaho. Helped me. Came back for my kids and now I'm trapped in this shithole.

dubs confirm, shoot up your local high school op

Nope. Never hugged, never held hands, never been on a date. Not with a guy either. At this point I don't think I could have sex even if my dream girl decided she wanted to fuck me. I don't think I could get it up with another human present.

As for work, I work at a grocery store. I'm very talented at giving the impression that I have a full and productive life even though work is pretty much the only time I leave the house. Buy my food there, buy everything else online.

just close enough to poky that i drive there for work and stuff
you too
you too
oranjadaa
fun meme
?
i would never do anything like that that's fucking retarded

Dude, get some hobbies. I know Idaho sucks for shit to do, but go out, fish, hunt, go for a walk, jerk off in public, something, anything.

You sound like my dad.

Mom took us up here and got remarried to the mormon king when I was like 5

He moved up here and 17 years later hes spending Christmas in a mental health facility.

Shiet where you work at? I'm sorry if youre in blackfoot/lava. My wife and I are pretty poor, but if you need any help or anything user, I can see what I can do for you.

Idaho is a shithole. Try and keep your head up, and in the meantime find some hobbies or something. My neckbeard bro likes MTG and gets his socialization from local tournys and whatnot.

If you don't like being yourself, create a façade. Or some. Or a different one for each person. It doesn't matter. If you hate who you are, you can find relief through the controlled manipulation of others. If you're good at it, you can make people fall in love with someone who never existed. It's a fun game while you bide your time waiting for fate. More fun than this (not that you can't do both).

murry christ user

Bump.

dude love hurts, i wish i never met her. the sex was so incredible, i haven't met a single female since then that compares. i miss her tbh as much as i say i hate her, i miss her just as much.

how about putting all the effort you've been putting into making threads and feeling entitled into something meaningful?

I swear to god you are so pathetic that you're making me feel better about myself.

"Nothing good has happened just out of the blue" boo hoo. do something for it

Suicide is always an option

Shut the fuck up Marsh no one cares.

im good, im not a faggot that obsess over it like that. sure i miss her, but i still mess around with other females for fun. i have other shit going on. only a cucked faggot gets lost over a relationship.

Love yourself first, and others will follow.

Merry Christmas user.

Same situatiin here OP
Been like this for three years
I've gone numb by the sadness and idgaf anymore
Hell i dont even feel sad about it i just feel tired everyday
I just focus on school, job and vidya at home then sleep. A LOT.
im still a sad pathetic piece of shit tho

no one is promised happiness. the world owes you nothing mate. get over yourself or find a hooker to take the edge off.

linkinpark.jpg

kek

I had better sex with a hooker than with my ex gf

Become /fit/
Get a job if you haven't got one already
Start jogging (good for clearing your mind)
If depressed take anti depressive.
Good luck

Hey user, femanon here.
I find you really really pretty and i think that you should see the nice part of your life, at least you dont' live in Italy (It's a shithole trust me). Start to do some gym, run and lift on your own, and start followin' some tutorials, learnin' some shit and reading books. You can escape from this reality if you want but while you're doing it, devleop some new abilities. .

tits or gtfo

great another fat entitled cunt

Where from Italy are you? Want some Slovenian fuk bby?

Im not fat you dumbfuck

Not with that fucking face they won't

what does a girl who likes op look like?

Man the harpoon boys

Land whale detected

Milan. It's a shithole city and people are kinda retarded. But i got russian blood so in don't give a damn

"...I'm big boned"

These people don't realize that their negativity is the reason they are alone.

Would you be willing to sit with a person who kept whining and bitching about all the trivial shit in their life? That gets annoying really fast.

When you are gloomy and depressed you give out a suffocating aura which repels other people. I noticed it with myself, my own behavior determined how others responded to me.

Just take some anti-depressants, change your diet to improve dopamine and serotonin levels in your brain. After that pursue higher education to get a stable job so you can fund your hobbies and take regular vacations.

Life is much more than having wife and children who are just a liability in this day and age.

Too far. Tits or GTFO.

clearly you don't have kids.

You'll never know real bliss until you spend time with a family you chose.

Nope!
Do u think im fat?

I saw my cousins get married, have kids and then watch them lose their shit on regular basis. Taking your kids to other people's home and public places is a nightmare, they piss and shit everywhere, they break things and constantly make noise. If you as a parent can't control your children, you become a nuisance in public.

How'd you teach that whale to ride a bike?
>Has science gone too far?

Your cousin is a shitty parent then.

Teach your kids mutual respect, and be attentive. And if all else fails, bribe your kids if you need to be out in public. They're good attitudes are hella cheap.

their** sorry i'm retarded

STOP OPPRESSIN ME YOU CIS CUM WHITE MALE PRIVILEGED TRUMP VOTER.

Drop your Kik. We can talk. Femanon.

Holy shit St Anthony here

I'm in the same situation as you, OP.
I have an average body and I do not act as a white knight whenever I see girls online and offline (I would try to start a normal conversation whenever I see girls).
I do not know why girls won't answer/talk to me (hell, my old high school female classmates would often ignore me whenever I try to start a conversation with them on Facebook).
Do I need to shoot up a school before a girl takes notice of me (or at least have a conversation with me whenever I talk to them)?
I'm only 19 but my situation right now will probably give me depression in the future.

lmao fucking shithole. My dad & step mom used to live in parker, right out at the dunes. Sold their house cause my dad went nuts

autist9001

i'm op btw

Because you are trying too hard and expect something out of others and it makes you look weak

Chill, or shoot something idgaf

I don't have a Kik.But i wrote down your address.
Soon i'll have a profile on Kik.