Well dumb niggers I'm getting drunk at 2am on Christams, I hate fucking holidays...

Well dumb niggers I'm getting drunk at 2am on Christams, I hate fucking holidays. What are you guys doing to drown out this shit?

celebrating it with my family because i'm not a loser that hates things just because they're out of my reach

Fuck off

sage

on day 2 of an adderall binge.

i cant stop jerking off.

sage hasn't worked since like 2007 wtf have you been

Im gettin schwifty

wew lad I am envy

im just over 48 hours of no sleep and hallucinations are setting in. I'm ready to go full retard.

I used to take like 4 and be up for two days, then take another to try to get me down enough to sleep on day three... don't go that long, try drinking

i'm here talking to you guys and eating eggos with caramel pudding on em and smoking weed.

merry christmas anons.

I'm doing everything I can to enhance it...24 hrs of Christmas!

Eyyyy 2am for me too, where you at OP?

Smoking pot and eating banana cream pie and cookies. May as well stuff my face full of sweets.

drunk since 2007

sage

fuck you dad. i go for 3-4 days then take some klonopin and sleep for a day or two. every couple months.

cali

I understand your frustration

klonopin makes your weepee not work over time good luck

drinking

Bet youre a SoCalfag too

ive been taking it regularly for about 7 years. my dick works fine.

north nigger is cold

I'm not OP, but I'm shoving my face full of sweets and smoking as well. Just past 2 am for me too, Oregonfag here.

ha ha, wait till youy're 45

k. i appreciate your concern for my pp

Eyyy im by SF.
Bet youre a Santa Rosa or Sacramentofag.

u r nig

pacificaaaa

what do you fags drink, I'm always on whiskey or vodka if I'm on a bender and don't pay attention

Weird, im a San Mateo native but im out in the Delta now.
Protip, the Delta sucks dick, never ever move here.

I thought about ditching down to santa cruz but I'm actually pretty broke lol

Fuck yeah.
Everyone in the house is asleep so now is perfect

Santa Cruz is cool, one of my niggas lives out there.
Pacifica is dope tho even if it feels a little dead. Id be out by the water everyday.

christmas cheer for you lad

yeah I surf at rockaway when I get out. I'm nasty at drinking though so it's a toss up if I wake up or not. We chill af out here.