As an HIV positive black man anything

As an HIV positive black man anything.

How'd you get it?

First, let me stress that I am NOT gay. I don't have a problem with fags but it's just not my thing.

With that said, I got into really bad debt a while back and had to fucking blow some guys to get out of it. When I told them I didn't have the money, they made me suck them off. Yes, I have sucked cock. No, I didn't enjoy it.

You suck a mean cock?

As? stupid nigger stfu and die already. Bring peace to earth and kill your own around the world.

Why didn't you just write 'black man', and save yourself some time?

At first it was really awkward but after a while, I guess I got good at it. Yeah. I got some compliments.

I used to let guys jack me off back in high school and thought that was as gay as I'd ever go but I've learned there's a time and place for just about anything.

I just wish I didn't get HIV from the one time I blew a bunch of guys. Well, okay, I let one of them fuck me but he didn't cum inside me or anything.

how do you deal with this shit

>As?
I meant "ask," obviously.
>stupid nigger stfu and die already
Well, I am dying if I get AIDS.
>Bring peace to earth and kill your own around the world.
I've never won a fight in my life, lol. That's how I ended up being the locker room slut back in high school. It was just easier than fighting my way out of that situation. But like I said, I'm NOT GAY. I've just done some stuff here and there.

>Why didn't you just write 'black man', and save yourself some time?
I'm kinda high right now so I don't know. Coming down off of heroin but feeling alright.

>how do you deal with this shit
It's just like having a chronic illness as long as you take your drugs for it.

niBBa

R u afraid of death?

That's fucking gay, faggot

It's always the biggest closet faggot who cares so much about what someone else does behind closed doors.

Quite frankly, you sound a little jealous that other people are getting laid and you're not. Faggot.

You're a honky.

Nigger.

Good thing you got aids already disgusting subhuman :)

I don't do what an image tells me to do. Do I look like an easily influenced brainwashed-by-memes, mind controlled honky?
>no

I don't believe in- nor believe memes.

NIGGER

HONKY NIGGER

nigger.

honky.

spear chucker

big black spear sucker

moon cricket

nigger bait
only a few will understand

albino roach

Fuck you, OP. You're the retarded nigger with AIDS. Stop talking to other people, you retarded attention whore.

spade

This discussion is over. It's just you saying the same memes. It's giving me cancer.

guess why i dont fuck white bitches?

SPOILER

(yo nigga ass)

More black women have HIV than white.

Every man dies. But not every man truly lives...

What are you on parole for ?

I've never actually been arrested, though I have been stopped and frisked several times for looking "suspicious." The irony is I wasn't even selling ass back then. I was just walking home from the store and some cops profiled me for being black.