I've recently discovered that I am in fact female and want to transition...

I've recently discovered that I am in fact female and want to transition, but what are the chances I'd make a "passable" female?

I'm 6ft 3 with broad shoulders (used to play rugby and hockey). But on the positive side I don't grow too much body hair and my face is naturally somewhat feminine

I'm pretty sure due to my height I would never be passable, so I'll just forget the whole thing if that's the case but I just want to know what people think. I'd rather live my life depressed than be ridiculed

Merry christmas

If pic related you look passable to me. I would fuck you.

Pic is not me

Those are not broad shoulders
And this is a troll thread

I'm in the same situation as you. I'm a little taller and muscular. My jaw wouldn't be forgiving on a female face, either. So I just drink lots and do cocaine. I suggest the same.

That isn't me, I already fucking said that

It's a fucking shitty existence bro, my whole family are downstairs and happy because it's christmas, yet I'm tearing myself apart on the inside by trying to look happy on the outside

I don't leave my room often. I spoke to my Dad about it and he said I can take baby steps and do as I want and he'd support me. He just told the rest of the family I work from home doing IT for his firm, he puts a few grand into my account monthly. I suppose I'm lucky that way.

>I'm 6ft 3 with broad shoulders (used to play rugby and hockey)
Z E R O
E
R
O

You are FACT not a female.
You're mentally ill. Get help.
Get red pilled and accept reality

If you were born with a dick, you are not a girl, and never will be
Case closed

You're not a female. You're just gay. It's 2016, you're allowed to be gay now so just accept that and move on.

Get medicated, faggot. Found a new drink for you.

Don't believe what modern society tells you about what you're going through, it IS a mental disorder, and will not be cured by giving in to it. If you truly want help and want you truly seek happiness, see a doctor and get prescribed medication. Want proof? Look at the suicide rates of transgender people.

how did you find out?

Genitalia are irrelevant to gender. chromosome set #23 decides this. Nothing else.

He probably sucked a dick and liked it, now hes just hopping on the popular trend

Hormons really do a lot at all that, but it takes time.

Guess what Red team....

why not post a pic of yourself, how are we supposed to know O_o

0. You just look like every other faggot who pretends to be a female.

Kill yourself, you mentally disabled faggot.

Tje suicide rates for transgender people dont take into account those who havent begun to transition.

So you've got to think theyve already transitioned and realised it was a phase or regretted it for whatever reason and pulled the trigger.

>I'm 6ft 3 with broad shoulders
Im assuming 6ft3 is pretty tall (metric user here), so you are fucked there
That together with the broad shoulders means everything else has to be perfectly passable, and even then there may still be weird looks every now and then.
Maybe get into volleyball after transitioning, then people are likelier to remember your height in association to your sport an may think less about it.

> But on the positive side I don't grow too much body hair and my face is naturally somewhat feminine
Body hair pre HRT is irrelevant, as it changes quite drastically.
As for the face, that can help a bit, yeah. HRT adds a lot of fat to the upper cheeks, that usually does the trick.

The most important things are your voice/intonation and your posture/gesture though.
And dont look scared. Always look like you are olivious to the fact that you are trans, that tends to throw people off.

>I'd rather live my life depressed than be ridiculed
Chances of you passing are low, but perhaps there.... with a lot of work on other details.
You may be surprised how little of a fuck you might end up giving about what people think, but yes i imagine not passing being far from a cake walk.
I cant really give all that much advice on how to deal with not passing, i got very lucky there, but the other trans women around that i know of handle themselfes quite well.

>due to my height
It's actually more in the weight than height for me, I've seen passable 6ft traps but never 300lbs traps, if that's any help.

Personally I love tall chicks so...

Genitalia and gender are not irrelevant, Chromosome set 23 determines your gender, and your gender determines what genitals you get. Gender/sex are the same thing, you're mentally ill and need help from a real doctor. Not a quack who will chop your dick off and feed you hormones that will cause even more brain damage and trauma.

There's a reason over 90% of people who went through surgery and hormone treatment regret it and become an hero.

Hormones dont change shit when it comes to bone structure

Yeah but to be fair nobody is passable at 300 pounds unless your outside. At that size they barely fit in hallways as it is.

Just transition dude. If you're body image doesn't correspond with your body it's the only solution.

KYS

Heres the question:
What other medication is there that treats the symptoms of gender identity disorder, and since when would psych meds be a cure.
I looked into it quite a lot before transitioning, and (in 2014) there was no known alternative.

Simply put, for some HRT is just the only treatment that works at all, other than frying your brain with opiates.

Its a shit treatment really, but the only one so far.
Time for some more research into what exactly even causes GID

Then just don't get gender-reassessment surgery, or don't even transition at all, and live unhappy like everyone else in the world.

I would fuck you.

Typical Sup Forumstard, an overweight male that's so sexually deprived he'll fuck any abomination that slightly resembles a female.

>I would never be passable
Who gives a fuck, traps tend to give too much importance to "passing" I mean, it's not like if you're with a dude it's not going to end up coming out anyway. I'd rather get it on with a nice looking obvious trap than to be baited by a passable one and then find out to be honest.

This

The living unhappy option for me was treatment resistans depression, anxiety, some serious social issues and insomnia.
I couldnt even manage to work or study.

Now i transitioned and life semi stealth (a few people know im trans, but the rest has no clue) and am quite happy with my life.

Things went from total shit to fuck yeah life is good.

So yeah, for me it worked.
Only annoyance is that my sexual orientation also reversed from gay guy to lesbian (maybe bi) woman, which doesnt make dating easier, but still is not an issue.

Meh, even my gyn didnt notice i was mtf until i told her. You would be surprised how good SRS is by now.
But yeah, Sup Forums fucks anything that moves, and especially what doesnt move anymore.

>I've recently discovered that I am in fact female
You are not female. You want to be female.

Kill yourself you filthy disgusting animal. Fucking pedophile scum.

Your gynecologists didn't notice you were mtf? Lmao that's a load of shit

>pedophile

I'm calling bullshit on this one.
a gynecologist can tell.
If it was true, I suggest you to fucking change your doctor.

Do you have a biggun'? I'm a sucker for girlygirls that still like to use their biggun' from time to time.

You also read this in my voice

>passable" female?
>I'm 6ft 3
pic related is a 6'3" trans woman

>6'3" 300lbs guys are all fat asses

Sure thing, chuckles.

W-w-wait what was that?
You discovered that you are a female that has been living as a male your whole life?
That is some serious mental illness right there. Go see a therapist and talk to him about your mental illness.

There is no such thing as discovering that you are another gender. You are probably just fucking gay. Deal with it.

You're not "female", OP. You just think they have an easier life. I mean, they don't, of course, but you THINK they do, and that's what matters, isn't it?

As a straight male, I'd say that was a hot chick if I didn't know

Hot OP
Moar?

Stop trying to force that meme, you stupid fuck. Everyone knows pedos are almost exclusively straight men.

agreed

Get the fuck out you mentally ill degenerate

I'd love to see more sometime OP
(Same guy as before)

not op

Who is it?

"cute shannon" she post on reddit sometimes

I WANNA SEE CHICKS WITH ENORMOUS SCHLONGS

>Everyone knows
Chances are anything following these two words is wrong. "Common knowledge" is one of the biggest oxymorons out there. Right up there with "jumbo shrimp" and "military intelligence".

You don't need to be a woman to suck dick, just come out as gay you faggot.

You are a man, harry.
Be happy with what you are and stop trying to be what you are not. You are basically only joining the bandwagon because it is " fashionable" to be gay.
Don't be a fucking simple follower. You are just gonna be another obnoxiously loud, ignorant , ridiculous flamboyant faggot. There's way too many of those.
Unless of course that persona is what you perceive women to be.
In that case, you are a lost cause , mr. Jenner.

Show us you OP

You go for hormones bro, i'd fuck you as is. Could be 8/10 chick with dick man, fuck height you'd still be passable. Take it from user with 6'1 girlfriend. 6'2 myself.

Would definitely fuck. Keen to chat sometime

>Chances are
Fact is, anything following these two words is wrong. All you need to do is look at statistics any law enforcement agency and you'll see that it's a VAST majority of straight men raping children. And the amount of trans people doing that are almost negligible.

You're not female you have a psychological disorder befor you go chopping your cock off make sure you atleast try to find out why you might be feeling this way.

over 40% over post op trans people regret getting it done and alot of them end up killing themselves.

I'd date you.

but would you let her fuck you?

Definitely

You have a lot of masculine features in your face, but so do a lot of XX women. I don't think you should define who you are by how others perceive you, though. Just be who you are.