Sup Sup Forums. Merry Christmas faggots

Sup Sup Forums. Merry Christmas faggots.

Cream 1 tablespoon butter with white sugar, add egg beaten well, add milk and essence, then flour and salt sifted together.

Tina stopped behind the desk removing her coat and hat

What does this mean?

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas, how he got into my pajamas I'll never know.

Das RKG wurde nach einem bestimmten Schlüssel vom Kaiser, von den Kurfürsten und von den übrigen Reichsfürsten beschickt und hatte seinen Sitz zunächst in Speyer, ab 1693 in Wetzlar.

He no longer can view himself in two parts, the carnal and the spiritual, but see's them merge into one, and then too his abysmal horror, discovers that they are no longer carnal - and always were!

A wise man once told me, when a goose looks like a tree it will always be a car, have a nice deck fish

Extra working space.

Indeed, what Icke believes is what a lot of people believe is the truth about the "ancient alien agenda": In the past, an extraterrestrial race came to this planet and colonized it.

And you, what are you?

>"The scalloped tatters of the King in Yellow must hide Yhtill forever,"
what does it even mean?

It's a college-ruled composition notebook... there's nothing written on page 45.

Oh, right.

Ah even in your ears, your great souls, it whispers its dark lies!

I don't own anything printed

Well, then, "No one has ever adequately described, either in verse or prose, the true essential nature of either of them abiding in the soul, and invisible to any human or divine eye; or shown that of all the things of a man's soul which he has within him, justice is the greatest good, and injustice the greatest evil." Yeah, I just had to be the tool with a copy of "The Republic" on his coffee table.

Zane Grey, To the Last Man

"Then I got crippled 'an put in a hospital."

Fuck

>"Could you tell me what your business here is?" Sarah asked in return.

Peter Lynch - Before you thing about buying stocks you ought to have made some basic decisions about the market, about how much you trust corporate America, about whether you need to invest in stocks and what you expect to get out of them, about whether you are a short or long term investor, and about how you will react to sudden, unexpected, and severe drops in price.

hawkeye - little hits

Doomed love............. for fucks sake i knew it

The man said nothing, only grunted.

>moby dick
>sleeping in bed with queequeg

He wrote not only of a history of this turbulent period, but also an assessment of what had made Rome into such a dominant force - a process he attributed to Rome's military organisation and the strength of Rome's republican constitution.

what if the sentence from the last page runs onto the next?

You have to accept that you'll need to master a lot of skills that seem arcane, or that you might never even get to use, or both.

Couples finishing their romantic sunset walks, heaving back up to the cars they'd left parked along the highway.

"The editing tools line-up has changed quite a bit from the early days of Photoshop."

you use the first full sentence.

Here is a version of the classic first programm.

Learn from the history of successful battles.

"The climax? What plain tale of science can boast of such a rhetorical effect?"
Well played, Mr. Lovecraft.

here ya go: and this hall, with its fifty workers or there abouts, was only a sub section, a single cell, as it were, in the huge complexity of the records department. this means?

This scheme is a factor of 2 inefficient, since A and C are stored twice.

"The number is written as a0b, which means its tens digit is 0."
Makes so much sense!

the jolly papeir mache herald is blowing a fanfare for your reflection

>I'm planning on staying frozen a lot longer, like a THOUSAND years, because by then things will be REALLY interesting.

I think this means that sexual novelties will be advanced by then. So, I'm waiting for a good time.

>"1944 The queen of Hesitation"

Yeah... okay.

As it was already mentioned, in 1927 the Carden-Loyd Mk. VI became the prototype of the tankette everybody was striving to copy or to license.

Cancellations can occur when a single sour e is picked up by two microphones.

Hmm, okay.....

"How to act laid back during a grease fire."

-Brain Droppings by George Carlin

*source

I remember reading that in middle school and wondering if Ishmael was going to get raped. Then I wondered if the whale was a metaphor for homosexuality

Stavano finendo di caricare le ultime provviste.

Thad touched the vase and it exploded into shards and a cloud of acridsmelling ceramic powder

God damn it Thad this is why we can't have nice things

Use the given graphs of f and g to calculate each expression.

I think it's why my love life blows up into acridsmelling powder every damn time

if picture captions count then this: 'If Omega greater than 1, then the universe is closed and its curvature is positive like a sphere.'

otherwise: 'Time and space are finite'

Clean that up now Thad!

The explanations of the potential economic growth in the euro countries

this game fucking sucks

Manglende kontroll av tablå radiostying.

in english: Lacking control of remote control

Its a book about overhead cranes, so yeh

correction: lacking inspection of remote control, i guess it would be

Flee, my friend, into your solitude! I see you deafened with the noise of
the great men, and stung all over with the stings of the little ones.

Die Stufen befanden sich in einen entsetzlichen Zustand.

"She will get credit for all that's good, and the environment will shoulder blame for all that's bad."

FUCK OFF WITH KURAN AHMED

General: evergreen family, low, erect, or spreading, up to 1.5 m tall (rarely taller); branchletes greenish and smooth, become pale-to dark-brown with ridges and scaly bark; branches curved upwards to erect, typically lack a main stem (leader); forms large patches that usually die off from center.

Closest book to me is Naked Lunch.
"The Sailor drifted into the plaza."
>literally a sailor.
How OP?

and jacob dwelt in the land wherein his father was a stranger, in the land of Canaan.
Yes the nearest book to me was a bible how does this describe my love life idk

"They can't kill you unless it's for money"

Well thanks alot Pratchett

"Behind the scenes, the functions that make up an API typically invoke the actual system calls on behalf of the application programmer."

"It felt pretty awful, and yet perhaps this was how it felt to be a backpacker."

nerd

I love life is pretty "To get a grip on the body proportions start measuring in terms of how many 'heads' tall or wide a person is."

"What are you all playin'? he asked."

Responding to reports of Genesteale cult activity on Torhaven, the Ordo Xenos despatch a Deathwatch kill team to exterminate the threat.

It was a given: Boats made of metal would sink straight to the bottoms of the ocean

He did the same in the bathroom, on the off chance a visitor had used it

"The relation a ~ b (usually called Bn-equivalence) on terms is defined to be the equivalence relation generated by the equations, and renaming of bound."

I have no idea

what programming intro is that... sounds shit

"How could you win the loyalty of such men?"
God damnit DUNE!

Disenchantment set in and the band split, leaving a nucleus of James THomas, Webb Lofton on sax, Lester the new drummer and Jimmy.

And those who husbanded the Golden Grain,
And those who flung it to he winds like Rain,
Alike to no such aureate Earth are turn'd
As, buried once, Man want dug up again.

From the Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám

The STONE truth.

"I can't stand the thought of ever letting you go. l..."

I'm ok with this