and dont drain taxpayer dollars

the rest are just welfare programs for the unemployable

And they are hot

Marine corps. Other branches are for pussies and lazy shits

USMC was the biggest bunch of faggots I ever had to deal with

Usmc fag here.. id say airforce because midrats and good food

Semper fi

Coastie here.

For quality of life, go Coast Guard aviation or Airforce. Other choices are worse unless the purpose of joining is to be a "badass" or some lame shit like that.

a marine, a soldier, and a sailor are leaving a bar one night and start fighting in the street about which branch of the service is the best. Suddenly trumpets blare, the clouds part, and a dove appears with a letter from god.

Men, all of you serve your country with distinction and you should all be proud of your sacrafice.

From the desk of God. USAF Retired.

Something like that. Pilots will always be treated the best in the military regardless of branch.

kek is true. Wasn't a pilot, but was aircrew for C-130's and HH-65. We had lots of time off. 7-3 mon-fri with every 8th day duty. Didn't have to show up until night for duty days. When I talk to anyone else that has been in the service their hours sucked dick with jalapenos on top.

Navy has midrats too.....both are pretty gay though

What about the secret branches? This one does all the Chemtrails.

bj service

actually had a xbox buddy of mine believe in this shit. had to inform him what it actually was.

contrails son

>he thinks saying Semper Fi will automatically make him a marine

Space Marine Battle Brothers

>three of the branches are the navy
that's just cheating

Coast guard. What would we do without them?!

Private military contracter. Top end gear. High pay. No rules of engagement.

probably firefighting aircraft. pic looks similar to the ones I was in in sacramento.

Not have planes flying around to find an overdue vessel because the jackass captain went to another port and decided not to tell anyone.

1st of all that's a Virgin plane. Can tell by the lighting. Second That's a rig used to test stability by pumping fluids from tank to tank to move the center of gravity. Its for testing the airworthiness of different loading configurations. Fucking conspiracy morons. You're why we have a president with the maturity of a fucking five year old.

no air support
no back up
no help if you're in trouble
no benefits

It. . . doesn't work like that? Do I have to eat crayons while I say it? I scored a 32 on my ASVAB I think I'm more than qualified.

Or not have a small boat crew on a six hour search pattern in eight foot seas because some asshole saw a bottle rocket, and called in a flare sighting.

Yep if you were Marines or Army with combat experience and you've got a grey moral compass this is the way to go. Get in, get paid, get out.

Why do you think they pay so good? lol. High risk, high reward.

AF fag here

its lit

The best is that CTs believe we never went to the moon but we have a secret base on mars.

>people unironically believe in chemtrails

Enlisted in the AF leaving for BMT late january wish me luck Sup Forumsrothers. Any other airforce fags in this thread?

Those serve precisely the same purpose as the rig in the previous picture. Why do you think there are so many small containers? If they wanted to disburse chemicals they'd use a few big tanks, that they'd empty at varying rates to maintain balance, not two hundred little barrels. Fuck people are stupid!

Yeah, I just got out of basic. I was in a magical place called Medhold, where if you get hurt you get pulled out of training and have to sit in a dorm and still do basic stuff for a month or two. I hope you didn't lie about stuff they can't find out about at meps or your fucked buddy. Also if you get hurt but still think you can make it through don't tell no1. I hope yo bitch ass ain't got asthma. feel free to ask me shit about anything

>Airforce fags

You don't have to say fags. It's already implied.

i finished BMT in July

honetly its the most sleep youre gonna get cause tech school sucked (i had alot of fun) but just so many fucking formalities and NO ONE knows whats going on ever

but yeah

BMT was fucking awesome..met people that i will always love and honestly
you sleep, eat, go to appointments and TRY not to fall asleep in class

its a blast and by 6th week your MTI is a fucking chil dude

Did you get hurt?

Stop fooling yourself. Just because it's not "Officially announced" doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Many areas of government are classified. Even Space is highly classified.

you fucking disgust me

I did. I was in Medhold for 5 months and I ended up going home. No phone, no fun, no anything for that whole time either

>never went to the moon
>secret base in mars
obviously there isnt a person who actually believes both statements. I think you read a shit quality bait about conspiracy theorists, or just made a bad example.
kek anyway

How'd you get hurt?

oh fuck man

yeah i knew some people in tech school that were in medhold for a LONG time

thats so fucked they just keep you there

Whats your AFSC? Hope i didnt fuck up going with open mechanical but the jobs they offer to pick dont seem that bad

I just developed Achilles Tendinosis early on and couldn't do the running and shit so I got pulled out and just never got better

client systems

which is just IT work

nah youll be fine
open general gets fucked with like fuels

>unemployable
which is why the Ivies all have ROTC programs right?

tech school medhold is way better then BMT medhold. we still were "in BMT" so all that bullshit was still happening every day.
I was open electrical. Its not bad to go open electrical/mech. I heard of people getting cool jobs out of it

Why do i snoke so much weed guys

Damn man I'm sorry to hear that. I leave for Army OSUT on the 17th of next month. How long were you there before you developed tendinosis? If you had healed up would they just have recycled you?

You just a number piece of shit but dont believe what i say cause i go to hell and you maybe dont

Youbknow how it feels to be an alfa male with high inteligence?

Your paranoid argument has no bearing on the facts I've stated. Of course there are secret programs. Doesn't change the fact that those are stability test rigs, which by design are not suitable for disbursing chemicals in the air.

Probably dont sir iam sorry

I developed it in my first week. I was going real hard with the working out and running just before I came in so it all just happened right as I got there. And yeah, if I healed up they would have just sent me back to the week of training I came out of.

I'm not sure if that means your doing Army basic in some way but the good news is that the Air Force is the only branch with BMT medhold. Other branches just give you the option to go home or suck it up for the rest of BMT.

We all been stupid since 1930 .. Nobodys parents can tell a straight story about it its al illusion

Depends on what you want in life. Wanna feel important and don't mind a ton of bitchwork and/or no chance at a security clearance? MC/Army.

Want an actual job you can use in the civilian sector? AF/Navy, however commo/IT jobs in the Army also do apply. (Source: 5 years AD Army 15Q)

HA! You're fucked buddy. 9 year crew chief here (2A377). Welcome to the flight line. At least you won't be a useless nonner.

Allah akubar salam mihandaz

top kek

Coast Guard reserve

Nonner

That sucks man. What's your plan now? Are you working?

Yeah OSUT is One Site Unit Training for Infantry. It just means that BCT and AIT are in the same spot (Fort Benning).

Haha I really dont mind aircraft maintenance that seems 10000x better to me then a desk job. But what are my odds of getting HVAC or some sort of contracting job with open mechanical?

Navy

What is clear is that for you idiots if you buy into one conspiracy you pretty much believe them all. Sandy Hook, 9/11, moon, JFK, chemtrails, and yes, a vast secret US space program

There are pussies and lazy shits in every branch. It's up to you as an individual to not be one of them.

Slim to none, crew chief field is always hurting for manning. Hope you like Wichita Falls, tx

Hey, 9-year CC, AF right? Do you guys get Airframe/Powerplant certificates for your work? GA as well as commercial and freighter aviation's really hurting for aviation mechanics these days. I was just wondering if you knew how well your job translated into the civilian sector.

I have my CCAF in aviation mx and my amp. Amp you have to do on your own time but you can take leave for it. Shit was easy

>What's the best service branch
Salvation Army

Not in, but based on my looking shit up Army seemed the best. Most opportunities/jobs, programs, and advancement.

>Hope you like Wichita Falls, tx
Went there once. So many hot little airmen, but we were briefed that our careers would end if we touched them.

Join security forces man! Trust me its the best job in the air force. One you get carry guns, shoot guns. You basically tell 4 star generals to suck your dick on the daily because they confuse their rank with your authority. When your not fucking the cmsgt daughter your either jumping out of c-130s rappelling down buildings or kicking down doors. Trust me you wont regret it. Wanna do secret squirrel shit? Put minot afb down as your only pick. Best decision of my life man, i just wish i would of known about minot.

Army is a trade skills job
Navy is a career
Air Force is a corporate job
Marines is a cult

..and Coast Guard are paramedics with fun toys.

Pretty much, and the way they do basic now with the extra week of training for rape and safe space sensitivity training every new female is a walking MEO/sexual assault case.