So, this is what we come to Sup Forums? Really?!

So, this is what we come to Sup Forums? Really?!

xhamster.com/movies/2108559/fleshlight_fun_3_rough_hard_fuck.html

I actually know this girl. Whoever did this is in her circle of friends

Name?

I'm confused as to what you are trying to say.

I want my gf to lock me up like this so badly

I lived as a houseboy in Seattle for 3 months with a couple, kept in chastity the whole time.

That sounds amazing! What was it like? What did it involve? How did it happen?

Met them through Fetlife.com, I basically lived rent free in return for doing housework and sexual chores. It wasn't "In character" all the time, but a lot of it. I'm bisexual and she really liked watching her husband fuck me with my dick trapped in chastity.

God that's so fucking hot. What was your favorite part?

What do you mean, she liked it? What did she do or say? Did she humiliate you or something?

Green text time

She liked to instruct me what to do. Push me down onto my knees, talk about how I'm going to suck her husbands cock. Slowly finger my asshole as she forced me head up and down on his cock. She also really liked to snowball his cum with me.

Self pic.

Do you do squats, or do you just have a great ass naturally?

Got any full stories?

who dis?

hot af

That's me, I moved away from Seattle into the midwest and there isn't as much fun things to do though.

Did you wear wigs?

They were always so expensive. It was more of a hobby.

So when you were at this couples house did you have your own room?

well, clearly there is something to do. Entertaining us :) you are cute as fuck.

They were kind of rich to be honest, so I had my own room. They knew I wouldn't want to be the boyslut sub ALL the time. They were also really into bondage and impact play. I'm a total painslut now because of it. The feeling of her rattan cane stinging across my bottom. Or being bent over his lap and spanked raw. Yum!

What was the best and worst thing to happen when there?

Well since I was in chastity for so long, I'd say the best thing was learning to really enjoy prostate orgasms. Not just like a half-ass attempt but a full on body shaking orgasms not involving my locked up cock at all.
The worst? Uh I guess they were really obsessed with wanting me to get piercings. I got my nipples pierced but drew the line at that. It just wasn't really my thing.

The husband had a remote controlled buttplug that he could control from his phone. So he would text me and tell me to get dressed up in my maid outfit, put the buttplug in and start doing housework. Then he would control the plug while he was at work. It was so hot being controlled by someone not even in the house.

Did anyone find out, like guests or were you house bound?

This looks exciting as fuck

The wife would get really possessive. If I was "Staring at other men/women" She would always bring our her BIG strapon when we got home. Get the ball gag harness, restraints, tons of bondage gear. Then she would fuck me like a madwoman, like the hardest I've ever been fucked. Was pretty intense sometimes.

I actually know this person she goes by nikki Raye

Wasn't housebound or anything, we always practiced being safe, sane and consensual. Might be boring but its realistic.

I love that gif, thanks for sauce.

more?

did you ever get to fuck her or was that of limits?

how the hell do you set that up? is that a mic stand or a special thing?

Erin Hart

I guess I'm blown away by this, you know? What pushes someone to do this?

>tfw been trying to convince gf to let me find us a houseboy for like a month now
>she doesn't want to dom
>tfw sub girls are just lazy

Looks like a guitar stand

This.

Also, here, see some OC! I gave a Philippines trap $5 today and got some pics as well as a short cam show.

>mfw have been talking with a couple off of FL about being their chastised sub boy
>im 20, theyre both 26
>arrangements just never really got through because they were super busy and were living with inlaws for a bit while their house was being built
>they finally moved into their new place, and we've been talking about me staying for a weekend of kinky fun

Erin Hart

Moar videos like this?

Like what?