Just curious what Sup Forumstards think about the fact that I'm 25 and my gf is 15...

Just curious what Sup Forumstards think about the fact that I'm 25 and my gf is 15. For all the amerifags I live in Sweden so it's completely legal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GXmN43-OeCc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The legal age in Sweden is 16.

that you're a pedophile and using the age difference as a power advantage because she won't say no, probably lots of insecurities or you would date someone around your own age

No it's not u tard

Pedophile, yeah you should learn the definition of the word before you throw it out everywhere. I've dated girls older than me aswell, got alot more in common with this girl and we get along great.

I think you're a pathetic fucking loser who can't date a girl his own age so you manipulate a young and easily mislead girl because you are a selfish and twisted piece of shit. Either leave that girl alone and convince her to stay away from guys like you or jump of a bridge you Nordic fuck

bampin

I've dated plenty of girls my own age, u just jelly u dont have a sweet peice of young ass

Yup, youre an insecure fuckin pedo

'Sup my fellow moslem.

I suppose in Sweden girls that young are the only Swedes not raped by Muslims.

I really don't see a problem with it. It's not like you're dating a child. Girls are certainly sexually mature by the age of 15. To anyone who says otherwise-- society as memed you kiddo, think about it from a non societal perspective; is there truly anything innately 'wrong' with dating a 15 year old girl? The answer is no.

moslem?

no
they're raping 12yo girls
good job Sweden
way to be tolerant of other cultures

Yes it is you tard.
Also OP (probably you) must be so fucking insecure to first of all date a 15 year old, im suprised you arent braindead already from the annoying bullshit these kids spout today.
And second, boasting on the internet looking for confirmation

brainwashed normie detected

youtu.be/GXmN43-OeCc

bangin' tune lads, give it a listen

Not looking for confirmation, mostly for shits n' giggles. And btw: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Sweden
So you were saying tard?

>I'm 25 and my gf is 15
I'm wondering what you could possibly have in common.
Either you're incredibly immature for your age, or she doesn't have a lot of stable friends. Or this is complete bullshit.

I'm in Brazil and it is also legal. In fact same here but we are 17 and 27 now with a baby coming soon

Where I'm from (Balkans) girls in their 13 are going out with 25+ guys. Heck, even knew a girl who was 14 and had a 28 year-old boyfriend.

You ain't anything special.