How do people treat LGBT people in your country?

How do people treat LGBT people in your country?

Here its like Sup Forums took over my country. Ever since high school I've been getting death threats, on the wall of my house was written "Kill the fag" (Ubij pedera), my dad and mom disowned me for their daughter so I had to change my last name, and my boyfriend was murdered for "being a sick person".
Police doing anything here? Thats a joke
I'm going to move somewhere less hostile, maybe UK or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/taiwan-first-asian-country-same-sex-marriage-end-of-year-lgbt-rights-a7555471.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SERBIA
YES
YES
YES!

UBIJ
ZAKOLJI
DA PEDER NE POSTOJI

We treat them with respect because we are followers of the religion of peace! Yes you can be Muslim AND GAY at the same time! :^)

>How do people treat LGBT people in your country?
fine

>and my boyfriend was murdered for "being a sick person"
holy shit

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/taiwan-first-asian-country-same-sex-marriage-end-of-year-lgbt-rights-a7555471.html
it's getting better

Nice meme.

Thanks muslim polan!

That's pretty fucked up. Sorry to hear it.

that's nice

It's always starts as whining "waaah wahh, I just wanna fuck another man in the ass. It's my right." but it always ends up destroying a whole nation.

We treat homosexual people pretty well here. We even had a gay foreign minister.
Gay people aren't allowed to marry here yet

literally when?

Gays are prohibited here

t. closeted self-hating faggot

We don't fucking need sick people in this country.
Fuck off and die

So original

Ah you must hear that a lot so, there's a reason ;)

>my boyfriend was murdered for "being a sick person".
Wtf I hate Croatia now.

Just move somewhere else in the EU.

Pretty sure it's just your absurd "gay propaganda" ban which makes no sense. There's no strict law against "sodomy" or anything, no? I think I remember Putin talking about it.

Why are Sup Forums's Serbs even more homophobic than the Russians?

We mostly get treated like normal people here. Most people I know seem to know at least a few gay people and they don't seem to treat them any different from their other friends. I still feel very uncomfortable about talking about my sexuality with other people though, such things should be kept private.
My mother is what they call a "fag-hag". She has lots of gay friends and was very excited when she found out I had a boyfriend. She was then disappointed after finding out I still have no fashion sense.
In my country, only the muslims in the city and the reformed Christians in the countryside seem to give a shit.
So please move to the Netherlands. You won't get murdered here, the worst that could happen is getting beaten up by muslims and even that doesn't happen often.

We treat them nicely. I hate my country.

They are usually tolerated. It's not like there are lynching but they mostly keep to themselves
People don't want them in politics. There were nation wide protests when they tried to pass Gay marriage (with adoption as well) which made the country more homophobic in a knee jerk reaction.
Mostly a "keep that shit in the bedroom" mindset.

> Pretty sure it's just your absurd "gay propaganda" ban which makes no sense. There's no strict law against "sodomy" or anything, no? I think I remember Putin talking about it.
You kiss with a guy and someone sees it - you brake the law about propaganda

Only come here if you are white, Anglican and skilled. We dont need anymore unskilled gay muslim pakis desu

Superior moral system

>She was then disappointed after finding out I still have no fashion sense.
kek

It's immoral to hate your countrymen for their sexuality.

They are contributing to the fall of birth races, so it's moral if you care about your country.

Stop having gay kids then you stupid breeder faggot

It's literally the mother's fault for turning on the dormant gay setting with her hormones in utero.

They're absolutely irrelevant statistically speaking.
Birth rate didn't plummet because of some homos, it did so because the concept of family is being destroyed in the West.

Our country is dying
The mortality rate is huge in this country. 30 years ago there used to be around 40 million serbs. Now it's less than 7 million, so in few decades, we will die out.
The last thing we need is some fags spreading how its okay to fuck a man in the ass and spread aids. No, we don't need that shit. Take that shit to America where it belongs.

> How do people treat LGBT people in your country?
very bad
older generation hates them
students/young adults seem to dislike them and joke about them a lot

>it did so because the concept of family is being destroyed in the West.
by who? Fags and feminists.

>Scientists do not know the exact cause of sexual orientation, but they believe that it is the result of a complex interplay of genetic, hormonal, and environmental influences.

Some 10% of people on the planet are gay, and that's not irrelevant. And didn't promotion of destruction of family come by fags?

The percentage of gays in the population is so low that that it almost doesn't effect birth rates.

If you want to force a higher birthrate, ban contraception.

>Some 10% of people on the planet are gay
It's closer to 2-3%

>How do people treat LGBT people in your country?
Fine, homophobia is rightly seen as a third world phenomenon.

>And didn't promotion of destruction of family come by fags
No, it came from politicians using divide and conquer tactics to get more votes, and started mainly with feminism, and the no fault divorce.
You want better birth rates ? Start with fixing the family instead of giving state money to single mothers

Our country should financially help the families and encourage them to have more kids. Of course, our government doesn't care about that, there was only one party that cared about this and they barely won 5% which is enough to give them a few seats in the parliament.

>roughly 10% of people have always been gay in the history of mankind
>somehow they're destroying the family structure right now and not at any point in the past
Gays didn't do that. Women did.

Hasn't Serbia just gotten a new lesbian minister?

>Our country should financially help the families and encourage them to have more kids
That is going to be expensive and I can't see that Serbia has a lot of money to throw around, but that policy also worked here.

Before this thread I was under the impression that Serbia was more of a "don't ask don't tell" sort of country, not outright hostile.

be gay is ok. giving them right is no-no

Kek

non existant

at least none of these mentally ill fucks come out and be proud

we would kill them in a matter of minuets

You aren't even a country fuck off.

We have money, but the only problem is the government is too corrupt to do anything and is wasting more money on their own flashy cars and houses than putting it to good use.

How is that relevant?

Why there's no Vatican on this map

>t. piedmontese rape baby

What do you think about the argument we have here that gun ownership creates a more level field for women, gays, and others who might typically be more vulnerable to violent attacks?

I don't think it's smart to rapidly increas the population of a already dirt poor country. Where are all those children going to work, who'll feed and house them?

There's a reason why only the really poor nations still have high birth rates.

t. turk rape baby

Well I have no ideas to solve corruption but fixing low birthrates is a bit easier

Not sure. Not a real country?

>we have money

Here pretty much no one cares and far right groups are pretty much inexistent. Hell, right now we are having the carnivals and it's pretty much the most gay thing you will ever see, we even have a drag queen event thing in the center of the city which is fully supported by the local government and pretty much everyone.

>destroying a whole nation
Still waiting for that first country to be destroyed by gay uprisings
>inb4 sweden
No memes please.

>that flag
>savagery and posturing
Surprise!
>the concept of family is being destroyed in the West
Or the desire to have kids just isn't there. Why would I volunteer to throw away time and money when I don't even own a boat yet?

t. married w/o kids

>gay uprisings
Strawman.

We can sit here all day and pretend that GDP growth corresponds to the well-being and health of a nation, but the fact is that no Western country is sustainable. We're currently witnessing the moral downfall of the west, and sodomites are a big part of that.

>destroying a whole nation
Well until now all the nations that have legalized same sex marriage have one of the highest GDP's, standards of living, wages etc.

Still waiting to see how they'll feel Gods wrath.

>inb4 Rome was destroyed by deviant and degenerate sodomites

Crvati raus

Most people have too many problems of their own to care about gays in Serbia, except maybe bydlos. Bydlos will beat up anything though.

This is the local proxyfag Croat, I guarantee it.

>Or the desire to have kids just isn't there
AND, there is a fuckton of families out there who want to have kids but just can't afford it. In the past you could just have a single person in the family working and maintaining a whole house with wife and 7 kids. Nowadays you can have father and mother working full-time and some times it isn't enough.

>We can sit here all day and pretend that GDP growth corresponds to the well-being and health of a nation, but the fact is that no Western country is sustainable. We're currently witnessing the moral downfall of the west, and sodomites are a big part of that.

>being told your country has lost its moral way by inbred hicks
Iktf

Moral downfall of the west sucks, but at least I can fuck a trap.

Meanwhile, my wife and I both make a decent living. This year, we will probably break the 100k household income mark, and her income is likely to st least double within 5 years.
Our dog has better health insurance than 20% of my fellow countrymen.
Meh. The West will remain strong for my lifetime.

it's dangerous to be a fag here 2bh

see

>I'm going to move somewhere less hostile, maybe UK or something.
No gays allowed here.

Its population is 100% gay

they are should be purged

> I'm going to move somewhere less hostile, maybe UK

This line here separates mediocre trolling from artful trolling. Good job. 8/10.

fine I guess

stormfags on here hate a lot though

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

lives in LA. nobody cares. interracial couples, gay and straight, are a dime a dozen. biggest halloween streety party that gets tons of news coverage is head in west hollywood (gay area) and everyone mingles there where even family brings their young kids along

In about a year, it will be legal to kill them here.

they treated well

>my dad and mom disowned me

>my boyfriend was murdered for "being a sick person".

>Police doing anything here? Thats a joke

I srsly hate serbia now :(
>maybe UK or something.

move to big city like NY or CA, london.

they live like they are invisible

die

The west are still remain fucking strong unless china invade whole europe and america and win

Gay doesn't matter.

This.
>10% gay
Utterly ridiculous. I've never met a gay person, and I live in a tolerant, European society.

It's probably more like 0.1%

>It's probably more like 0.1%

I disagree

t. closet gay

It won't remain strong halfway to a complete population change.

It will balkanize and fall apart, when people of MENA and SSA origin will become majority in Europe.

0.2% then, it's still a fringe thing. People have seriously overblown the whole issue, just like gender disphoria it became a meme, when in fact it's pretty much a non-issue.

If 10% of the population would be gay, it'd be horrible, and I would totally approve of a total crackdown and purge, but I've seriously never met a gay person irl and I hope I never will, but even if I would I wouldn't care that much.