Got this limited fingerbox for Christmas. Last one i needed to complete the Ay-O collection...

Got this limited fingerbox for Christmas. Last one i needed to complete the Ay-O collection. What did you get for christmas Sup Forums?

Is that a gypsie finger box?.....those are really hard to find.

No its a koln. Handnumbered by the legend himself. Never seen a gyspie IRL. Very rare.

Ay-O? Well if you're an avid collector there's always the honorary staff models created for the 10th anniversary of the company.very rare with incredibly intricate artwork, causing them to be rather rare and ludicrously expensive. There was a listing on Ebay from Stockholm, I suggest you investigate this are if you're up for it.

Nice try. Saw that pic before. Timestamp or gtfo.

Holy fug. Never even heard of that. .
Thanks for the tip. Do you own one?

What is a fingerbox??

Hownu.ru

Your newfag is showing

I like it, but I think you're going to want to move on now. I've stepped up to genuine Hamburg ones, and man, there's no looking back.

>Hamburg
What are you, a chick?
They are like the porsche of FB's and they feel terrible.

wut is a newfag?

People who come from newgrounds
In a gaiafag btw and a grill

You know your fingerboxes as well as you know your cars, pleb.

It means you need to lurk more and shit the fuck up.

I hate it when fags think they're fingerbox enthusiasts just because their mom bought them one for Christmas.

that´s a penis box, "Pimmelzwerg-Edition"

Do people really believe this bullshit that finger boxes are just some big joke. What retards. I've been collecting for years.

i've been collecting FB's since the Rock's been cooking, so can the trash talk, pleb.

Whats a fingerbox

mine is broke beyond repair. it's a kitimasha 23. planning on buying a new one soon

my beloved granpa left me his.

really nice

Lurk moar, newfriend

I haven't seen one of these in years!

So honestly, what is a fingerbox?
FUCK OFF NEWFAGS I KNOW WHAT A FINGERBOX IS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

t.Jimmy Rustles

A box with an object inside to play with.
I have several of them.

Don't have many pics, but I got this Goodman fingerbox last year. My grandma is awesome

This is now a fingerbox comparison thread

Good job voiding your warranty degenerate.

I tend to prefer an all-wood construction, what draws you to synthetic materials? I might consider expanding my collection

good old fingerbox thread. i wish you a merry christmas fb fags

I think it's the appeal is in the novelty, plastic and iron material being uncommon.
But I also could just be spoiled on the new XK Models. They're just so sleek!