Sup bros, hows your xmas?

Sup bros, hows your xmas?
Hope is going good, mine is kinda, meh..
Last wednesday some niggass run over this babynigga cat right in front of me, so now I'm taking care of him, 2 back legs are broken, so all I could afford I did, but the surgery is 300$.. no money for presents or shit.. all I ask is one cs:go crate key, so I can try my luck.. any skins would be good too, thanks and marry xmas
Please?
pic related, the little nigga
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984976044/

He didnt not go thru the surgery cause I have $2.5 to spend the rest of my summer ( its summer here..)

can you post more of the cat?

wat

He's sleeping now, I'll post one with the Xray by his side,
Some woman that I dont even know paid for it, cause obviously I'm broke..

>cat needs surgey
>have no money for surgery
>asks for gs:go

Seems legit.

we need more photos of the catzo

Photo being posted, sorry, my phone is super slow fucking shit
I know, but what can I do?
If is hard to someone give me 1 key, imagine 300$ for the surgery... and I dont even know how to get this money, I dont have paypal or anything like it, not even bank account..
Photo on I guess

Baby nigga cat broke his right femour and his left tibia

thats a good lookin little kitter. take care of him

Then take it to the pound and have it put down. Better than cat living a terrible life as a cripple.

Indeed he's, and tomorrow he'll be going to some place where they probly will treat him, and he's not going to be killed, this is nonsense and even if I wanted to do it, nobody would, cause he is good and have no risk of life

what are you a bone doctor?

No, but I can read, it's all writen by the doctor in the paper that came with the xray

Oh you're op, sorry I thought you were a random user who looked at the xray and identified the problems

>No, but I can read, it's all writen by the doctor in the paper that came with the xray

Did they at least put a cast on him or something? Can he still walk?

dont worry, bones grow back

*whispers* (no they dont)

Your catbro resembles my Monkeyboy.

Cant put anything cause he need surgery, no cast on femour doc said.. I'm building something with wheels so he can move around..
He's fucking strong, keeps trying to walk and stuff, he can in most of times..
He's too small, so he have a good regen, but the bones will be in the wrong place.. tomorrow I'll try in some place that some doctor told me to go, maybe I can get the surgery for free, if it still have time to do it, but I'll know tomorrow only
Wish I had a monkey, I have 3 cats, 4 with this one, but I don't intend to keep it :/

>He's too small, so he have a good regen, but the bones will be in the wrong place.. tomorrow I'll try in some place that some doctor told me to go, maybe I can get the surgery for free, if it still have time to do it, but I'll know tomorrow only
It was a reference to a tf2 video dude :)

Sorry then, my head isnt here right now haha

Oh does i?

your kitten looks delicious