My girl told me she's pregnant and sent me this picture. Is it pregnancy test or she's just kidding?!

My girl told me she's pregnant and sent me this picture. Is it pregnancy test or she's just kidding?!

It's actually a pregnancy test showing that she's pregant with twins. Congratulations, OP!

If she was really pregnant she'd tell you in person.
Nobody does that shit by text or social media.

Luddite much?

For christmas OP got the chance to become a dad, get an abortion, or child support payments. Way-to-go OP! Pic related, it's option one for you

99999 get

99999 get

Merry Christmas dad.

What a wasted get Off yourself

Chekd my lord

GR8 B8 M8

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAM

Nice

Marriage. NOT.EVEN.ONCE.

Close enough
Still checked

aw just missed it

Wat is going on

one off, kys

Reee

Nice quints

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you have a basement?

OMFG QUIIIIINTS !!!!!

CHECKED

Posting in epic thread

Could you better tell if this shit is real?

winrar

checked

derailing at its finest

wanker

keep in mind that some pregnant women will sell positive tests to other women so those women can keep their boyfriend or trick them into marriage.
just sayin...

You just made my Christmas.

And a merry fucking Christmas to you all.

One of you faggots go put it on plebbit so I can feel better. Merry fucking christmas, fuck my life

People sell pregnancy tests online. Take her to a doctor to confirm under the pretense of an "early check-up". Don't fuck her until then either, especially if she says some shit like "i'm already pregnant, so you can cum inside". I smell a fucking trap, and not the good kind.

This
Take her to a doctor yourself OP, theyll do a blood test which will 100% confirm or deny
Then, get a DNA test

Pretty sure AIDS test, and its the doubly bad kind.