Sup Forums music to die to and also someone who could text my wife saying I need to talk to her ASAP before I do it?

Sup Forums music to die to and also someone who could text my wife saying I need to talk to her ASAP before I do it?

my email is [email protected] if anyone wants to help.

would text her myself but she's very mad at me and has me blocked on everything

bump for a X-mas miracle?

Sup Forums don't let an user an hero without talking to his wife please

come on guys, someone text anons wife

Just do it. Your wife doesn't love you

Livestream it

Yo set up a livestream faggot

Too lazy to do it but I'll bump your thread

i know, but at least I want her to know it's not her fault and that I fucked up, not her

Promise I will if she calls me

I'm pretty horny
I might do it

But I'd advise you not too user
Bump

making a quick trip to 7 Eleven to buy some booze.

Be right back, 10 minutes tops, keep this thread going and if she calls me I WILL livestream it

bro dont do it

Wait till february to do it, you selfish prick

Email undeliverable.
Try harder faggot.

C'mon man. Life is hard but it's not worth giving up on. You have people you can turn to for support.

Nutshell by Alice In Chains

No he doesn't. Men don't get supported.

>true

Yep.

I have to do it user, I lost everything, every fucking thing. I'll tell you about it on livestream

same

Forbes-G easy and borgore, if not emo shit from like 2006

faggot liar you never sent shit some good user already did

Photoshopped you lying faggot.
Drink bleach, idgaf

Fuck Everything by Suicide Silence. You got to do it when the breakdown starts, brb, gonna go through my playlist.

I got the booze, gonna start telling my faggot ass story through Periscope while I get drunk, then proceed to to the shit I gotta do

gonna ues this when its my time.

/watch?v=W0bidd0Uhvk

Bleach doesn't usually kill you. Just saying.

Also gonna start signing all my posts (OP) so you know it's me

What method will you use?

gonna hang myself, not drink bleach

You can start asking questions.

Periscope starting in 3-5 minutes while I set up an account - OP

I'm not okay with that, but it's way better than fucking with bleach.

any chance of us talking you out of this?

Dem dis might b rel.....

yes, making my wife give me another chance

Suicide would be easier.

dude if this guy is legit then you're not helping. You wouldn't be this edgy if this was someone that you loved talking like this. Be supportive or leave please

I would like to inform OP that if you kill yourself you will almost certainly miss season 3 of Rick & Morty.

Email to text usually works

user who emailed OP, how are you getting on?

fuck off. its true that suicide would be easier

Fuck off faggot.
If this nigger was going to kill himself, he wouldn't be here fishing for attention.

OP HERE:

Username on Periscope is: "xmasanon"

Why do people think this?

Are you a spic?

Dude listen. I have a highly suicidal girlfriend myself. I constantly have to worry about her killing herself and what your doing is going to ruin her life. She loves you, otherwise she wouldn't be mad. If she didn't love you there wouldn't be any discussion. Tell this woman what you feel. Your better than this. Your not that kind of person. Now get up, put the booze down and get your woman back. Be happy that you have the chance to have a girl. Countless people on here would probably kill to have what you have. Go get her bud. And don't give up. Ever. Trust me it's worth it, you have so much more to see and to feel, don't give it all up just yet.

>xmasanon
Connected, what ya doin OP?

OP, you cant change your life?
Dont end it man.

I'm live anons

tune in

Wow you guys should ask Mum if you're allowed to be on Sup Forums without permission with how edgy you're being. Calling me a nigger? How very clever. Now please leave and let the adults try and be good helpful people in someone's time of need when they're asking for help.

In 3 months you'll wonder what you ever saw in the bitch and be horrified you almost took your life over her. Get the best revenge: be successful and get a hotter chick.

OP, from your stream, your room looks like your 16 and your voice soudns like your 16....how do you have a wife?

link to stream?

Link to OP's faggy stream

periscope tv/w/1eaKbRwddjnKX

this

just end it now

cheers

don't do it dude
please
please don't be a statistic of the number of Christmas suicides. This bitch ain't worth it. You're better than that. You seem like a chill dude

Sharpy in Pooper, OP!

I know how you feel about depression. I'm literally begging you. Don't do it.

kill youself faggot
do a flip

where are you op?

OP you still there? Stream went down for me. Please respond

Ops periscope died. I mean, ended.

kek

Streams down. The faggots little cry for attention got him a few minutes of attention.....jesus, no wonder your wife is fucking another dude....she was tired of being in a lesbian relationship

toppest of keks

this is what I was talking about

>xmasanon
didn't work for me

OP are you alright?

dont let the thread die

no, not at all

This.

Have you considered getting off the Internet, going for a walk, leaving the booze for awhile?

done it, even went to this shitty retreat in Tulum - OP

what read is this user?

>this
please dude the suicidal bouts are momentary, you need the strength to get through them and not to give in to the dark thoughts

don't know, someone posted it once, saved it - OP

I have thought about it for 92 days straight - OP

Do whatever you think is right, OP...

it's been well documented that most suicides happen in winter, especially around christmas. this might give you some perspective that you will feel good again later, I'm not saying you will have it easy, but as long as you feel ok with what shitty little crap you've got... that's what the rest of us do.

Do it already faggot.
Rid the world of your weak genes.

just do it faggot , im trying to have a nice depressing xmas living in my car. live stream it or your just an attention whore.

soon

already said I will if she calls me before

but it's not a gril
no feminine benis

quads dont lie

Keep white knighting for attention whores.
Faggot.

fuck off edgy teen

YES. THIS. OP PLEASE DON'T.

better to get baited by an attention whore who actually proved he has a noose and pills ready than to let someone kill themselves while I sit here and let it happen. You're a selfish cunt.

>dubs don't lie

25 , and quads dont lie

not attention whoring to be honest, just needed to get this shit out of my chest and better do it with you anons than worrying some member of my family or some shit.

Plus they're out of town, will find me maybe in January 7th or so.

Wishing the world had fewer weak crybaby faggots is anything but selfish.
It's better for society.
In fact, you should join him.

>pretending that a post number means anything

OP seeks attention. Its already been 90 mins of teen drama woe is me.
Football is on. This show sucks.

E D G Y

trips never lie , stop putting it off
admit you've wanted to for years
why continue to suffer?