Hey Sup Forums does anyone know how to shrink penis size without chastity?

Hey Sup Forums does anyone know how to shrink penis size without chastity?

Wait, so if you don't use your dick, it shrinks??

.....why did I have to be born in this era?

These people are fucking insane and everyone enables their behavior because everyone is afraid to hurt someone's feelings.

If you're born a male, you're a fucking male.
If you're born a female, you're a fucking female.
Accept it and get over it.

Also, there's no such thing as homosexuality.
It's similar to any religion or cult.
>as in, it doesn't actually exist

The ass is designed as an exit.
That ALONE proves that homos are mentally unstable.

And to use their stupid fucking logic against them, if they are in fact "born with it" (don't worry, they're not though) then pedophilia should be 100% legal.

Yeah, why are we giving a type of person that is only 1 in 10,000 so much damned consideration???

If someone wants to dress like a girl; don't make that illegal. If society bullies and harasses someone for wearing a dress, don't make that illegal either.

We already have laws against violence, we already have laws against bullying.... Why should Transgenders get special protection???

accepted your life as a sissy?

What about anal stimulation causing an orgasm?

Isn't it those "fake" religions saying that the anal stimulated orgasm are inherently wrong/hell worthy?

If you're going to use logic, they explain why you shouldn't try anal if it felt good?

Mfw im trans and have the same keyboard, mic, and monitor setup. Wat

Did the plastic in those products come from china?

Really, maybe there is a type of BPA in the plastic that stimulates your feminine side.

BPA interacts in your system like hormones, but it takes ages for the crud to detox. It can cause masculine features for women and feminine features for men. ( Hair, small breasts, exedra.. )

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

#hatecrime

Anal makes men AND women orgasm.

It's not exclusive to men.

Women cum from it because it's close to something that, when stimulated, feels good.
Men cum from it because it's close to something that, when stimulated, feels good.

But to continue with my logic, as I stated earlier, THE ASS IS DESIGNED AS AN EXIT.

I don't care if it feels good.
It's an "out" hole.

Also, how do "gay" men (and men who fuck women in the ass, which is also not how people are supposed to have sex) completely ignore the fact that SHIT GETS ON THEIR DICK??

Thats what "enemas" are for user

You try scissors?

Enemas are for anal sex.

Wow.

You're a fucking moron.

I'm saying literally NO ONE should be having anal sex.

The penis is designed to go in the vagina.
The vagina is designed to have a penis in it.

How is that so difficult to understand?

So what if that's what their designed for? Humans are breaking the laws of nature all the time. Putting a dick in the ass seems pretty inconsequential.

Why be so angry about it, tho? What we do in the bedroom is nobody else's business.

no

The fact that the male G spot specifically is in the ass. That's quite hard to understand.

So why not follow the rules of how we were designed?
What's so terrible about that??
What's "wrong" with a penis in a vagina???

Putting a dick in the ass seems pretty fucking stupid, since.....you know.....that's where SHIT COMES OUT FROM.

These people are treating THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD (reproduction) like it doesn't even exist.
And they're allowed to have a "voice"????
If they're going about sex wrong, they're probably wrong about....hmm....basically everything else, too.

They're going against nature.
Their ignorance doesn't stop there.

Some people aren't interested in reproduction..

We aren't cavemen and women anymore, not everything is about reproduction

I like to wear chastity to get through challenges like no fap febuary

I wish I had a chastity but I need to know any ways to shrink my dick without one

There isn't one without surgery

CHASTITY SHRINKS YOUR PENIS SIZE!?

Yes

Try vaping, I'm pretty sure that shrinks your cock and it's the number one indicator that you're a faggot too

i mean, have you seen traps dicks? they're basically all in chastitity, sorta obvious

The G spot in both sexes is specifically located near their bladders.

But for women, the clit is most sensitive.
For men, the penis head and surrounding area.

Strange similarities, huh?

I think THAT is ignored and overlooked.

funny thing is, i vape, am gay, wondering where my dick size is heading

honestly you sound like a massive killjoy, lighten up darling

when you're grown out there's no way except cutting it off
nothing can make it shorter or longer

Where do you think they make the trans diccs out of

gays make up something like 5% of the population and the world is already over populated, honestly gays are doing the world a favor

Funny how the people not having the sex are the ones who think are loudest about it being solely for reproduction. Jesus, god forbid someone have sex for fun.

>SHIT GETS ON THEIR DICK

Things people who are to virginal to have ever had anal sex actually fucking believe for $200, Alex.
Hell I've literally fisted my gf's ass and proceeded to eat later without ever having to wash my hands after an enema, and even without, as long as she took a dump a while ago she's totally clean, you do realize that your ass isn't literally always filled with shit, right?

I'm not gay and I love fucking my wife in the ass...

I've fycked butts with no dookie on my dingy

Horomones will shrink your balls and render your dick perma limp so
close enough

I'm guessing her name is Chuck.