You gotta help me Sup Forums...

You gotta help me Sup Forums. I may not be a stunner but I'm not the ugliest mofo out there and I just can't seem to get ANY matches on Tinder. Am i just doing it wrong? Help me Sup Forumsros

Pic related, my profile

Don't write 'i don't drink' in your description.

Girls on tinder only swipe right if a) you are Chad or b) you have a dog. Fix one of those issues and you'll be golden.

PROTIP: do not literally write 'I AM BORING' in your one single goddamn sentence profile how do you fuck this up seriously??

Listen here faggot, and learn some

Take a new photo, do not look at the camera, and don't smile, don't make it look staged either.

Then come back here and thank me.

Get a professional picture, take your shirt off since you work out and should look hot naked

>not the ugliest mofo

Kek thats funny user

>5'11"
>round up
>6'
Also, change your description to something that can spark a conversArion on its own
>I'm boring and don't drink
>as exciting as taking a dump when you just have to fart a bit

1. Don't say you don't drink
2. Don't say you're boring
3. Pic isn't terrible but maybe change it up

*conversation

Take off the fucking Santa hat.

OP here, starting to realise I'm fucking this up way more than i should be, keep it coming!
Pic related, another of my pictures on my profile

Your bio makes you seem like a beta tbh and you sorta come off as a little bitch from it.

You are saying you are boring and perhaps Muslim since you don't drink. Worse would be only if you screenshotted a newspaper headline about you being a pedophile as a main picture.

Kekt hard

b/w = insecure fuck

do you have literally no friends or hobbies? Use an actual decent picture my god. You seem boring as fuck.

Nobody is wearing a santa hat in the picture...

Make an actual bio, also don't expect instant matches. I usually get a match once every few days.

Lost the fucking crying Emoji for some people that pisses them off. no emoji is better

Also get a picture where you smile with your teeth, faggot

OP here, kekd hard

Make every picture different. The first pic is okay, you seem like a nice guy.

1. You're actually pretty ugly. Hate to break it to you.
2. Don't just say "I'm boring xDDD" no one thinks that's quirky or funny
3. Drop the shitty filter in the picture. Choose a picture someone else took or not one you specifically took for your profile pic. It looks more natural.

Because women literally get the pick of the litter on online dating apps. Women date up, men date down. They can fuck anyone they want to so they are gonna pick Brad Pitt over you.

I BEG TO DIFFER!

He's not really ugly tbh. He's just a bit unattractive. Needs to learn how to style his hair though.

Let's see your picture, dumbass. He's got a normal face which is more than an obese neckbeard like you can say.

>implying I think I'm attractive
>implying OP doesn't have a big nose, low cheekbones, and slit eyes

HEER

OP still here, reading this shit, keep em coming lads

Lose both pictures.

Anything more helpful than that?

This picture does;t have a Santa hat, get a Santa hat and you'll be grabbing tons of pussy.

What this guy said
>5'11
you lose.

Your eyes are so misaligned they're on separate astral planes, hate to break it to you

Am i right in thinking if your height doesn't begin with a 6 you shouldn't include it in your bio?

OP here, changed up my bio, do you like it?
"I like to read, make music (I play guitar), work out and fuck you harder than a hangover on exam day ;)"

"We're gonna wine, dine, and 69"

Upload nigger dick pic and pretend to be nigger

Fucking kek

That's an impersanator retard

I'm not dumb enough to post myself here

Tried that, met up with a hoe, went back to her place and she kicked me out when she realised i was white. Shit hurt my feelings

You spell like that guy looks

Was she nigger too? If white then u should have smacked her for being a race traitor

Bitch was Asian

Still needed that smacking unless she fat and ugly

You're cute, I'd match you if I used Tinder.

OP here, after being called ugly the whole time on this thread, your comment, truthful or not, is a welcome change

How does that crosseyed thing work for you?

Not crosseyed fam, pic quality just a bit shit

But I'm ugly myself. And gay. It's hard for an ugly guy in a gay community, so my standards are pretty low.

OP harpooned the landwhale. Be proud of OP

SHIT IT'S TOO HEAVY, MAN OVERBOARD!