What do you guys think about albania?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qjm--r44wYg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x5HXNF7xV9c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g5msgrsXeEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's got a pretty cool flag
I know absolutely nothing else about it
Tell us what is cool about Albania, OP, if you're so interested to know what we think, give some conversation starters. I don't even know where it is? Between russia and germany?

Muslim shithole

Get your facts straight you dumb fuck.

We have religion tolerance.
Even the pope praised us about it.

Enough said.

Masiela Lusha is hot
Thats all I know about Albania

What's an Albania?

I think you should stay there

Bosnian here, I actually like Albania, this Albanian chick used to bring rakije and cevapi all the time to me. She was pretty and friendly, and always had something nice to say. flag is also really pretty.

>wake up at 5 am for morning prayer
>run around my 150 people village Shouting Allahu Akbar
>Get in my mercedes from 1998
>drive to Kosovo
>shoot gypsies on the road
>find a local church in Kosovo and egg it while Shouting UCK UCK UCK
>get in my car and start driving home
>bang my 10 year old wife while listening to Bonbon
>go to bed and repeat the same thing the next day

Jim belushi eliza dushku breane benson bebe rexha rita ora alby rydes are from albania

Thanks dude, what you think about Serbian Fags?

Alby rides

all finally makes sense

Absolute fucking cesspit. Full of goat fucking muslims.

Drug Dealers and car thiefs.

10 years old -_- Çfare ke pirë?

this

Niggers of Europe

Daje shut the fuck up in germany all albanians are hated swag faggots

Lots of drug trade, weapons trade, and slave trade.
Main brothel runners over in London.
Most hated ethnicity in Italy due to the inherent criminality of them.
Niggers of Europe who make a shithole out of every place they populate; proven by the fact that every place they populate they start abandoning soon after because they reduced it to dust.

Went their this past summer

Muslim majority country, but really chill about it
Enjoys Americans
3rd world feel to it

8/10

kek

i am from kosovo and confirm this

>first time being in kosovo
>goes out since less restrictions than america
>sees 10 yr carry snake around gravel road
>starts seeing tank chase after 10 yr old

i never understood but im somewhat glad i dont live there

Enough said

glupi bosanac

10/10

youtu.be/qjm--r44wYg hashish

Thank you whoever posted this!

>call themselves proud descendants of Illyrians
>whine about how tolerant they are every time they are called Muslim

>keep destroying old Byzantine churches and temple remnants everywhere they are

If your typical roaches were infused with the more destructive genes of termites, and started destroying infrastructure everywhere they went, you'd get Albanians.

Good looking girls, lots of fourpointed head males though

I think that whole Europe would be a much better place if all the people of your subrace had remained in their shithole.

Someone find that webm of that islamic guy that says that albanians are worse than jews.

>MEMEritv
allah bless you brother!

Albanians are like sand niggers and jew gypsies had children.

Serbia just, even Serbians who moved over after the war still hold on the the genocide ideology. Wearing the battle crosse or what ever

Playstation 1 models. Albanians haven't updated to PS2 yet.

Faggot country

Italians prefer African niggers over Albanians.
Let that sink in.

>It's got a pretty cool flag
This. Probably my favorite current flag, actually.
Pretty sure Albania is Muslim in the same way that the Czech Republic is Christian. Meaning, not really, because communism.

a reason why i refuse to continue cultural traditions by being forcibly married with their egotistical asses

If there is slave trade anywhere, Albanians are always involved.

Does anyone have the link of that italian hotel owner refusing to let those african refugees in his hotel? Italians love Albanians tho. kekkd nevertheless.

We kept the turks from invading europe for 500 years you dumb fuck.

What the fuck you know about history fuckface

I love Pusher 3 famalam. "Mamu mu jebem! Polski speed!"

Try again.
>the only ethnicity Italy closes ports to is Albanians

>We kept the turks from invading europe for 500 years

Even turks are better than you filthy fucks

Their politicians are funny, their capital is quiet lively all day cause of no work! Their alchohol is good. They could kill you for just one word, but are said to be welcoming though

I welcome every faggot to come to Tirana and enjoy the cheap delicious food, thicc women, comfy lifestyle, sightseeing, bro camaradrie, and lots of ALBANIAN WEED! No australians tho! Fuck those cunts!

>We kept the turks from invading europe for 500 years you dumb fuck.
Oh. I didn't know you were Austrian/Hungarian/Polish-Lithuanian/Venetian/part of the HRE.

Get the fuck out faggot.
Talk about unwarranted self-importance.

Serbian fag here who used to live in Italy. Knew a lot of Albanian, most were muslim, some were catholic and even few orthodox and I came to one conclusion. Majority of them can be ok people 1on 1 but when they are in a group they instantly become assholes, like gremlins drinking water after midnight, and thats why many sees them as lowlife. I knew å lot of night club in Italy that would not let albanians in a group in because it means fighting and shit.

How are they better?please elaborate

True! We are not really muslims! Cause of the past regime!

>Who is Skenderbeg, Alex
Ding ding ding

be prepared for a shit storm that these albo fucks are gonna bash you with over past ideology

either way, im albanian and agree
especially when in a group full of albanians they feel as if they're blasting bonbon and circle jerking each other

You did absolutely nothing. You are the roches of Europe. Albanians are a plague. They aren't and never were useful. Always a nuisance.

Iam going to Tirana in 2 days... can you tell me where i can buy weed and find good but cheap brothel?

How do modern Albanians view Hoxha, out of curiosity?

>who is some nobody who commanded a puny irrelevant amount of people who would be trampled by the Ottomans in one day if they were pulled their elite units from the other regions

Ding ding. A faggot who would have contributed nothing to the defense of Vienna in 1683, and didn't do anything relevant.
Romanians did more than you irrelevant faggots, mainly because their numbers are actually relevant.

kill yourselves

After the ww2 we hosted all the italian soldiers left behid after the italian germany sorendered we have good qualities if we get to know

>Italians love Albanians tho. kekkd nevertheless.

Albanians are by far the most hated "european" population by italians. They are even more hated than romanians.

Freddy Hostel.you can find it on maps.just google it.

Weed you can find but be careful.the police are on rampage about weed.

Albanian fag here, there is nothing good here, so be always catious. We will come at your countries cause of economic needs, and shit. and show you in person the fags we are

I only have one question. How do you feel about Bosnian

Go to the local strip club called "Eagles". Or literally drive at night looking for a cheap hooker. For weed, same thing. Just look for a dealer. It isn't that hard to find someone to sell weed. Just ask some young people at a club or smth.

Not only by Italians. Albanians are a plague for everybody in Europe.

Albania
Albania
You border on the adriatic
And your chief export is grain

Literally the first thing I thought when I saw this.

Thx Anons

Idk, talked w/ a girl from there in roblox,

It must be a very old, strange, broken down country like some aspects in Croatia,

with those European/Arab style

fucking kill yourself. romanians are the biggest fucking faggots in europe. literal gypsy trash. go impale yourself with a dragon dildo vlad!

I only know about Albanians from pic related.
They are worse than Jews.

Gypsy trash did more to defend Europe from Ottomans than you did.
That alone says all that needs to be said you worthless garbage.

Europe's asshole

This guy was born in usa.so its an usa derivate fag.

Are there many albanians in Albania? It seems like most of them have migrated to Switzerland.

It doesn't matter what location on this planet he was born in,
he would have ended up being the same due to his Albanian genes.
They are like an inherent disease.
I call it Albanism. A genetic disorder which forces the carrier to become worse than a Jew, prone towards crimes against humanity and criminal conduct.

B aware after this post they'll come , find u, fuck your wives & daughters :DDD

Nope the point with swiss is because of drug dealing.
Most of people who went to swiss for dug drealing and didnt get caught and came back became lords.
Swiss is known about cocaine,its not news.

kek. delusional gypsy kid. literally go dunk your head in a toilet you utter twat. i can tolerate anyone elso to say that except you romanian trashcans. even turkroaches are better people than you. may allah forgive me for saying this.

LOL, bosnian serbs are ok, they can be cringey af when they start talking how much they drink and shit, and about burek. Muslim bosnians I feel a bit sorry , wastly uneducated and poor population which is led by users and other scum.

I really don't think any Austro-Hungarian commander would know what to do with you Albanian trash if you offered yourselves in service to defend Europe from the Ottomans, not that you ever did or would.
The best use they could come up with would be to create factories that converted Albanians into coal for use in the war.

All the people ate the same only the set and setting where thay live shapes their culture

pretty dark flag for such white people

>t. kissless hugless virgin with severe autism
stay cuck m8

Ah yes. Albanians. Big talk but in the end you're not achieving anything in your lives. Most albanians in Switzerland are stuck in shitty condos with frustrated offspring without identitiy.

Same with croatia, serbia and macedonia.

don't know much about it, OP.

enjoy your day though!

North-east italianfag here.
My country in the years between 1990 and 2005/10 was a land of conquest by albanian criminals. In these years kinda 90 of 100 crimes against the property and the person was committed by albanians.
It was enough to open any newspaper:
>stolen car? albanian burglar arrested
>stolen wallet? albanian burglar arrested
>burgled homes? albanian burglar arrested
>bank robbery? band of albanian burglars arrested

So what we think about Albania? A good place where to drop a nuke

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x5HXNF7xV9c

Hell even the Southern Italians I talk to refer to the Albanians as subhuman scum.

As an American I'm ashamed of my country for saving the Kosovo Albanians from genocide.

THE HISTORY OF ALBANIA in 2min.! m.youtube.com/watch?v=g5msgrsXeEA

Nahh you aren't American to fag to be

Bosnian here

My opinion of Albanians is the same opinion I have of every other ethnicity in the balkans

Good people, trying to get by while their governments do everything they can to fuck them over and turn them on eachother

Though the worst thing about the balkans is how every ethnicity is completely fucking deluded

Albanians think they're the original inhabitants of the land, they think they invented the balkan culture, they think they single-handedly fought back the Turks
Serbia thinks the exact same thing
Croatians think the exact samething
Every fucking ethnicity think they're the centre of European culture and are single-handedly responsible for defending it against Ottomans/Nazis/Romans/whatever

Shithole full of thieves, murderers, rapists and ugly neanderthal women and men. Needs bombing.

do albanian fake wars????cuz i dont see blood

I went to Fier City a couple years ago.
Beautiful women.
Amazing beaches.
Huge gap between poor and rich people.
They offered me food, drinks and weed for free, even though they had not much money.
I'm so thankful and want to come back soon and visit Tirana as well.

si fusje dot keng shqiptare?

Liberal and shameful muslim.

this