Write a meme for israel

write a meme for israel

Holohoax is a shit meme kike.
>leave it to the professionals

God's people

Blessed country

Kikes deserve to die

Anyone hating on Israel are invoking God's wrath. Many have tried but failed. Isn't it obvious that Israel is God's Nation?

israle is already a meme

Proud to be a Kiwi this week, after we finally FINALLY managed to convince the US to abstain from voting at the UN on the resolution to prevent Irael from continuing settlement in Palestinian territory.

Eat shit kikes and be grateful for what you were given. Now get the 400,000 illegal fuckin jews out of Palestine and we'll be getting somewhere.

Those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who curse Israel will be cursed

Bibi would team up with Hitler if it meant he got more UN votes + free missiles

What if Israel curses itself w/ shitty foreign policy?

#blameamericaforourowndickishbehavior

LONG LIVE ISRAEL!

>JIDF

When all is said and done, Israel will remain standing...like it or not

I pray for the day Iran is capable of producing a nuke and Israel and Iran just wipe eachother off the face of the earth.

Get fuuuuucked Isrraeeell u guys recked the earth for everybody

The fucking UN drives me up the wall

>bibi
His name is Bejamin Yahou

> Shekels
> Nose
> teeth
> Cheap
> neurotic

all that good shit

This, I'm not even a racist and I know Auschwitz dindu nuffin wrong.
But seriously look into it if you're not sure no jews were gassed to death in Auschwitz. The door to the supposed gas chamber is wood and iron, a flimsy thing. Supposedly 2000 panicking jews were contained for 5 minutes by a flimsy wooden and iron door.

Those chosen by kek who see his actions in the meta fear not when rolling for repeating digits of a certain kind for kek's blessing be upon them here and ever after.
Shadilay!
Let the nazi frog rise!