/got/ general

>not getting appreciation or credit she feels she deserves
>Jon literally gives her the credit

Shouldn't she be pissed at the North instead of Jon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3Bb5h9gFF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meera.

LAST THREAD

Will Jon fuck his cousin or his aunt?

jonsucks

This is why /got/ gets deleted off season

WHITE WOLF WISE WOLF

why did they delete this scene?

Cousin as a mistress, aunt as wife

He'll fuck his loli.

hi jonautist, mad you didnt get the first comment this time?

mad

queen of love and beauty

Why not both?

World's gonna need more dragon seed

>Rhaegar plunged the Seven Kingdoms into devastating civil war for THIS

do wildlings know what the 3er is, and would they trust brans word about r+l=j

Anything to get away from his Dornish sandnigger.

They won't need to, Jon's their leader, he believes it, they follow

absolutely disgusting

You're actually both right. Granted, apparently like 2/3rds of the characters in the fookin' books have been compared to Richard III

Bran will meet with Howland who will provide details of physical proof. Bran will then lead Jon to this proof (in Lyannas crypts).

kk but one person believing a kid whos spent the last few years homeless north of the wall isnt enough to make anyone else not think hes a nutter, if the wildlings know it gives bran slightly more credibility especially since everyone now supposedly believes them about the white walkers

howland is dropped and theres nothing in the crypts, get over it

What did she mean by this? Was it 2deep4u bullshit like sending a message to god?

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

The Queen of Love and Beauty.

>kk but one person believing a kid whos spent the last few years homeless north of the wall isnt enough to make anyone else not think hes a nutter, if the wildlings know it gives bran slightly more credibility especially since everyone now supposedly believes them about the white walkers

To be fair, the kid's a cripple and been surviving for years in hostile territory and territory right now filled wtih a massive army of the dead, and made it back South alive, so already some weird shit is going on.

And Bran saw stuff he had no business seeing like Hardhome so him having knowledge of some stuff might be enough to convince them that Bran can really see things and that he's not lying.

whoah.....

I really do expect him to sperg out if Sansa completely shits on him.

He's invested a lot in her and is gonna be way too old by the time Sansa has a daughter for him to perv on.

It was about Darkstar. He'll be introduced in the next season.

i remember osha saying the old gods are the only religion north of the wall so i think theyd find the three eyed raven stuff more than slightly significant

>*Gently whispers to his ear*
>Books are no longer canon

saying "i saw hardhome" isnt really proof of anything though, i mean he's going to the wall so theoretically he could have just heard about it there

>get dumped off miles away from The Wall with no means of transportation except for being carried
>Thank you Uncle Benjen

Yeah thanks Benj

She should only be pissed at bear loli since she was the one who guilt tripped the entire North into accepting Jon as their sole lord and savior

what did he mean by this

i blame the shit incompetent writers for memeloli

Eugh, wtf man this webm gave me epilepsy!

he didnt give her the credit when it mattered senpai

>wanting every single character to be a hairy white male

What, are you gay user?

Bearloli remembers m8. She remembers Sansa deceiving her. She remembers Sansa treating her like a prissy southron maiden.

Why do people think she was pissed? You fucking autists dont know how to read people, i swear

He is being a top tier wingman by forcing frogfu to have to drag Bran for miles until she gets used to the idea of holding him all the time.

isn't jon just king in the north? that doesn't give him claim to winterfell; sansa is THE lady of winterfell.

jon will take the karstarks hold as his command base before falling back to sansas turmoiled winterfell.

"Joffrey was a huge fucking cunt wanker"

What did he mean by this?

>wanting characters to not be shallow cardboard cutouts written with the obvious intention that they become viral memes on the internet

and by the way yes i am a big flaming homo thanks for noticing

The King in the North holds Winterfell.
Dumb Sansafag.

I like her. I don't like how they write Sansa or how they often write Dany because their strategies are too often to make them talk a big game and complain at other people until they do things for them. Lyanna Mormont seems to just have her shit together. If you're going to write a good female leader, write her like that.

>familia motto is growing strong
>becomes ash

Was becoming fertilizer her endgame?

nah he's sort of right, at least according to HBO Sansa is "Lady of Winterfell" so while Jon is her superior, he's technically a guest. Unless he just revokes the title. (CK2 taught me this so I'm an expert) He'll have to find his own capital elsewhere if she doesn't give it to him. Or maybe it's a convenient plot device for him moving south later to fugg his aunt.

JON SNOW AVENGED THE RED WEDDING! HE IS THE WHITE WOLF! THE KING IN THE NORTH!

You know, secret stuff

yeah everyone should be written like a walking meme, thats great complex believable characterization right m80

Because D&D and Kit Harington and Sophie Turner and Liam Cunningham all say she was. I saw it the first time, maybe YOU'RE the one who can't read faces.

Is that kitty still alive?

Sophie interviews for magazines or whatever, and some cast and D&D interview stuff up on youtube say that Sophie's pissed that the North didn't give her the credit she feels she deserved and that Littlefinger would've granted her. Jealous of Jon, thinks Petyr would make a wonderful ally, is more trustworthy than she thought, thinks Petyr won't betray her again after that scolding she gave and might conspire with him next year against Jon

What emotion do you feel when you see these two?

Yeah Sansa is Lady of WF but does that title really hold any weight while the King is seated there? I think its pretty obvious there will be tension next season. Sansa will want to march South to take back her Mother's home from the Lannisters after Brienne comes back and tells her what happened. Jon will want to stay and prepare for the WW.

Where is everyone? is /got/ officially ded?

That's just Sophie's crush on Littlefinger making her say retarded untrue things again.

When does Sansa evolve into her final form?

finally; a thread is no one

>jaqen was a man

It was literally just "I'm still on your team". The whole thing was made moot when they were all aced, though.

Jon Snow

Jaeherys Targaryen

and people think they are the same person?? wtf

The Americans are sleeping after celebrating their birthday

With no new content coming, the thread has been boiled down to its core base: Autists who are happy with posting the show's females unendingly.

All right boys, it's that time again. Let's play a quick roleplaying game.

You're Brother Lancel
You get charged with bringing the Queen Mother to her trial since she didn't show up for it
You exit the Sept
You then see some random little kid running down the stairs

Do you:
>A: Ignore the little faggot
>B: Bring your bros with you to chase him because he's kind of suspicious, completely abandoning your entire purpose
C: Tell your bros to do the task you were charged with and then proceed to chase that little fucker down dark alleyways and corridors completely alone because lol why not?
D: Find a breastplate stretcher

C

A A A A A

Kids are always doing random stupid shit.

have a sudden revelation about what the fuck i'm doing with my life, go to essos to be a boy whore

You mean her crush on 'are Aidan

>Sophie
pretty sure OP meant Sansa

youtube.com/watch?v=H3Bb5h9gFF4

She doesn't have a crush on Littlefinger or aidan, she's just a troll and likes to say or do shit for attention.

within days of learning about jon x sansa she posts a pic kissing a jon bobblehead.

B

Think about it, Cersei isn't going to come without a fight and she always has the fucking Mountain and kingsguards surrounding her.

Doing that task is just asking to get butchered.

The High Sparrow even says that they could begin the trial even without Cersei their and once she was declared guilty they could send a whole peasant mass to execute her, instead of fucking 3 guys.

A

And you know what I meant user.

Too goddamn quiet, what the fuck.

I'm not going to turn my speakers all the way up to hear this shit.

>Take some of me bros with me.
>Easily overpower any kid who tries to stab us.
>Find the candles, prevent the wildfire plot.
>Warn the High Sparrow about it.
>Send the entire Faith Militia to the Red Keep.
>Kill Cersei.

WELL DONE AEGON

WELL DONE

HOWEVER

whose that babby? jon snow?

NEVER trust Sophie interviews. They're just her own opinions on things.

She gave one the other day where they asked who Sansa might still want dead and she was like:

>Cersei. Maybe.. Littlefi.. No. Not Littlefinger. I love them together.

That's Jon delivering his incest babby from Dany after he joined an order of monks and then deserted back to her because deserting is deeply ingrained in a bastard's nature

youre dumb for believing that shit

Keep telling yourself that. She's been consistent in her love of CIA. She always says she loves him and loves him and Sansa together as a team. Jon on the other hand, she chose to kill in a game of FMK because she said he's "too emo". She also said she thinks Jonsa is weird because they would never be able to consummate. Just because she trolled Jonsa shippers on IG doesnt mean she was trolling every single time she said she likes Littlefinger. Go home.

Bring Ramsay back. It hurts so much.

sophie is an edgelord, she likes cia because he's evil and sneaky and she likes that. jon is too boring for her.

she said she loves how cia manipulates sansa and she manipulates him and they both have this weird trust and bond. why do you assume she's trolling? maybe she really does like their twisted relationship for some reason?

Sure daddy fetish user, sure

Cause she does say shit for attention and she's a slag and slags love atention

sophie and Sansa are both dumb slags. Perfect casting Dabib

this would probably be a better plot htan we'll get

She does consult with the producers though.

When some interview brought up jon x sansa she said she'd have to talk to the producers about it and talked about how politically it makes sense but that they wouldn't bang and how she thinks jon x dany is gonna happen.

When we lost Joffrey we got Ramsay

When we lost Ramsay we got?

Who will be our next edgelord?

My guess is Cercei, dark horse Dany

Guys how did Tommen manage to infiltrate the Stark army, fake his own death by the hands of Lord Karstark, and then sneak all the way back to King's Landing undetected in like 2 weeks (a fortnight for you Britfags)?

big cawk urine

it'll be BIG COCK

but he'll get jobbed on to make way for the night king

based on the latest TWoW preview chapter, Urine is the greatest of all edgelords

It's absurd if she thinks she deserves credit. All she did was accept help from Littlefinger. That's it. And she even managed to screw that up by not telling Jon and causing thousands to die unnecessarily.

Yes, yes, well done memesters, well done

HOOOOOOOOOWEVAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

There's an angry little man who just got cucked out of the north, with the biggest army in westoros ready to fuck some shit up and ride south

>maybe if I take the throne Sansa will love me