Just gave in to the faggot within and shaved my whole body. Feel like the slut I should be...

Just gave in to the faggot within and shaved my whole body. Feel like the slut I should be. Anyone else done this or thinking of it?

I always get horny and shave but can never commit to going to meet someone

Same I get in the mood to do it then never go through with it. Planning on meeting someone before new year

I've been thinking of getting rid of my chest hair but i'm still closeted about being trans.

Different user, never gone through with it either. I've posted literally hundreds of CL ads, have a grindr profile, the whole nine yards. Had guys as close as either on my street or once actually in my driveway. Been drunk to the sky, sober, high, etc. And still have never been able to do it. Lately I've lost the urge though, maybe that's for the best.

good little boy!

I want to, and I've tried multiple times, but it's such a bitch to do and maintain. No idea how people can manage to keep themselves smooth.

wax on wax off, baby

I don't have much body hair but shave what I have, would love to have a femboy friend to fool around with never been with anyone but only 18.

Oh FUCK you're hot.

I'd love to have you sit on my face whike I stroke your cock. Getting to listen to your moans while I taste how sweet you are would be lovely

aww, thx ;)

:)

I feel so pretty

That seems like a huge hassle, just like nair and epilating.

cute ;)

You look yummy c; *nibbles and kisses your booty* show more please

How did you shave your faggot balls?

let me just say from a BBC standpoint. i'd fuck the shit out of you lmfao

Don't do it, you will regret it later, trust me

All the time, especially when I shave and then wear jockstraps all i am is horny

I'll be honest, i literally masturbate to that thought every night before bed.

You were just curious. If it was something you seriously wanted to do you wouldn't be quite so nervous.

well that's great haha. anyway we could exchange some pictures? :)

fuck I would destroy that ass. my dick is diamonds

thin your eyebrows

Of course :)

I usually have this same problem but last year I actually followed through and had a guy come over sometime later and we made out in bed, showered together, made out more, we jacked each other off while showering and I blew him the next day.

Haven't ever had that much fun with anything or with any girls and we didn't even really do that much

Faggot jokes aside, in 2 days you will have razorburn that feels like scarlet fucking fever if you really did shave everything. Guys aren't supposed to to do that shit.

kik?

good job
being /smooth/ is fun.
tfw gonna shave tomorrow because i got a boi coming over for a while

You're definitely one of the cutest fanboy I have ever seen.

Soo many asses~ !! *w*

Though i doubt any of these likes scat. o3o

Fucking disgusting get out

Never!

Nobody actually likes scat.

Did it once, took me a good 6 hours.

24 hours later I had ingrown hairs popping up and stubble around balls and ass.

Fun Fact, you can't fart silently without ass hair.
Your ass will get swampy and chafe if you walk around a lot. That shit serves a purpose.

My armpits were uncomfortable as fuck when the hair started growing back a few days later. Felt like I was being stabbed with 100's of tiny needles every time I put my arms down.

Being smooth is nice, but unless you're getting laser hair removal, the shit will just come back. It's a waste of time.

This, I'm not very hairy but it's always uncomfortable when the hair starts growing back. If feels like fucking sand paper everywhere , like how do I stop this from happening

Says you, don't discourage fetishes you don't like pleb.

Epilate and exfoliate. Don't be a pussy.

Yeah, I'm a pleb for actually not liking shit. You actually like shit, your fetish is awful and everything you like is too

wow this is super cute

*Yawns*

Doesn't stop hairs from growing back sadly.
Might give me a few more days, but nothing short of months of laser hair removal will get rid of it for good.

I did

does anyone have tips on shaving my butt?
like around the butthole and between the dick and the butthole
its so hard to get everything there

I get weeks of hairfree when I epilate. Because hair grows in waves, you gotta maintain though.
:)

haha im stright and i use depilator since im 18 (now 30). After that much time hair become weak and u can depilate you balls and ass in about 15-20 minutes. It grows back after 2 weeks (small hair like 3 days after shaving),

Does anyone wax pubes? Is it easy/worth it?

more?
be my bf please

this and dont tell me it hurts faggot

;)

But it hurts so bad D:

oh my god you're like actually perfect!
where are you from?

post more boi pussy and feet!

thisd

more like this

God I want to suck on those toes and finger fuck that tight asshole.

More?

cali coast

:(
sweden over here

Bumbing thread for more sexy ass, hard as fuck here.

Wait. If you shave off your body hair, does it come back different?

It'll look different, but there won't be more. If you wax or epilate it off, it comes back thinner and smoother since you damage the hair cells in your skin.

That thong is so cute

Kik?

god i wanna shove my tongue on that hole

More please

Gotta take my trunks off first

Those thighs are soooo sexy, holy shit

Almost looks like you have a vagina

i'm starting with the tip of your cock 1st, we'll get to the other part after

then take them off! but keep the view the same...

my dick holy fuck, post moar or kik pls

Different in what sense? Darker? Rougher?

Show what your packing, big or small? Doesn't matter

If anyone wants my kik: joem22438

Rougher since the hair no longer is tapered at the end, and is instead sharp. It might appear darker because of the same reason.

because of the weird taint line?

would kiss

rip

Let's go then

That's the only one I have from that view

yeah i shave my whole body but would never actually give in unless it was a trap

from the head, down the shaft, licking / sucking your balls, them rimming your tight hole

Wow visste inte att det fanns såna snyggingar i Sverige! Hälsningar från Stockholm :)

Blushing hard right now