Sup Forums... Why does my teacher do this?

Sup Forums... Why does my teacher do this?

cause she knows you're a little faggot with your phone under your desk

She wants your dick

show teacher face

She needs that d user

just to tease you, because you'll never get that pussy faggot

She knows what she's doing. She knows you're enjoying it. She may well want the D from you, user. Man up and find out.

What kind of a teacher wears heels at work? You're supposed to stand and teach; not sit and look pretty in your nice shoes.
This teacher is a total idiot for not wearing sandals like a self-respecting pedagogue.

found the faggot.

How do roll

Found the little Tim who has yet again failed to do his homework and is projecting his self-hatred on his teacher.

actually im good at geography

to get comfortable?

jk she wants ur d

She's bored and daydreaming of getting home and not dealing with your shit. She knows you take pictures of her

Because women think it's appropriate to wear shoes that hurt their feet for the sake of fashion.

Not logical, I know....

fuck her right in the pussy

we can do notes to our phones and i use volume button to quietly take pics, should be hidden enough

This tbh

oops, meant

I also thought theres no way she would do that because when she sits behind her own table she takes em completely off, sadly im too far in the back to get pics from there. Not gonna lie, ive fapped to her time to time

Still, the fact that you're doing it in the first place says to me that you're autistic enough for her to suspect something weird.

Literally everyone does snapchats and shit there,she doesnt mind, shes cool

Women have always worn uncomfortable clothes for the sake of looking good. Look at Corsets, something known to cause damage to internal organs. They were the rage for a couple of decades. Women would wear them so tight they could barely breath, sometimes tight enough to break ribs.

High-heeled shoes are torture, especially the pointy toed ones. Yet women buy them by the millions. Have yet to see a woman that didn't kick them off, even partially, at every opportunity. I've worked in offices where the women run around in stockings or bare feet until they have to leave the office or the boss bitch comes in.

NOTE: Beware the woman who wears high heels and likes them. She's into pain, and not just her's, is usually very domineering, and would gladly cut your throat while smiling the whole time.

hard time believing this is a teacher since teachers desks arnt shitty tables plus all teachers desks have a back so kids cant look up there skirts

He did say that this was not her desk. Read the fukken thread...

she's pretty hot tbh

Taking this bait

she has bromidrosis

How old are you op? This looks like every teenage boy dream. Shame.