Women disgust me, I am not gay but I only masturbate to traps...

Women disgust me, I am not gay but I only masturbate to traps, they can properly clean their anus and don't act on emotion solidwifematerial/10.

Women do nothing that they say and everything that they feel, unstable and insecure at best, plus pussies look like a knife wound, disgusting, nothing looks better than a nice clean weiner, I'm serious, call me gay but traps really are the most stable wife material of the bunch. Plus it's even worse if you live in America.

You're a fucking fag OP.

>wanting to marry a modern women
>in the 21st century

enjoy losing half your shit while i fuck prime boipussi faggot.

>Women do nothing that they say and everything that they feel, unstable and insecure at best

this is true.

But it's pussy or bust 4 me.

cept heres the problem... you will never get the traps you find here also your gay so anything you say matters not.
alright lets go home now

I made my own, found a cute femboy on steam 5 years ago, moved us in, dated, bought girly clothes, bought hormones

Looks like a 8/10 cute scene girl, no female qualities besides that

been the best 5 years to date son

This, Traps see themselves as women and only wanna fuck rich men with nice cars and muscles.

You will only have a chance fucking a dude with long hair and lipstick who does a poor job doing a high pitch voice.

Hence, you are a faggot.

And you know what right user? I dont want muscles or fancy cars, but its not cheap to transition

Need new clothes, Makeup, Multiple haircuts/Waxing Or Laser hair, Hormones, Medical procedures and it goes on

But I've tried to talk to regular guys on Sup Forums, they all see me as a sex object, live in their basement with no real sense of how real humans look outside of photoshop

Expect a 10/10 cute trap to be their everything while offering nothing in return when a 4/10 female wouldnt even give them the smallest amount of attention

So your whining is dumb also FYI all good traps started out at one point being a boy who didnt pass well still they get everything listed above

face pics bb

op is faggot

>see as sex object
Too true, too bad people that say you're wife material usually just wanna fuck you and that be that.. This is the reason I go for other transgirls, well the ones I actually get along with and like. I always thought I could be some guys cutie wife, but then I realized men want 1 night stands to mark the bucket list

My gf properly cleans her anus.. I eat her ass out all the time. Just don't go for a fat landwhale, they have given up with hygiene as overweight people for a start cannot be hygienic for a start.

They are like an emotional roller coaster but that has always been the case. You just need to establish some form of dominance so that when they do get yappy you can just shut them down like a child.

You're gay if you fap to traps by the way, I know it's obvious bait but for those out there that actually believe this shit.. you're gay.. embrace it.

it's not fucking bait you tard, western women are fucked.

>sucks 10 dicks
>takes 4 more in his anus at a time
>pays men to suck THEIR dick
>asks 50 year old lonely guys if he can have them fuck his "boipussy"
>im not gay guys i just like feminine dicks

>I am not gay but I only masturbate to traps

>i am not gay but I only masturbate to traps
This meme has been living long enough
Kys

Glad I have a nice Slavic woman then.

in germany the medical system pays for it *shrugs* i am quite happy with it

implying she wont leave you the second she gets a green card

>Women disgust me, I am not gay but I only masturbate to traps

>Implying she needs a green card as she and I are both from European countries..

need pics

They take estrogen though. The main ingredient in women and how they behave. Your whole argument breaks down at that point.

bum