Hi Sup Forums - I work at a norwegian hospital as a male nurse (inb4 faget) - I have access to the maternity ward and...

Hi Sup Forums - I work at a norwegian hospital as a male nurse (inb4 faget) - I have access to the maternity ward and the security cams. I am fed up of SJWs and feminists and I am going to go in there and stab all the female infants in the head with a knife tonight. Will update with pics.
You're whalecum

Don't be a faggot and actual do it.

Fuck off. Infants are innocent. They shouldn't be accountable for what the adults stand for let alone their ideologies.

really manly there fagget stabbing BABIES while they SLEEP after just being BORN

fuck off. these infants will pay for the sins of their older sisters

If I use CAPS every ONCE in a WHILE, my message will seem IMPORTANT

im glad your mother molested u bitch

KEK.. so true. That bitch must be a cunt

You know, people have gone to prison for saying less stupid shit on here.

Look at Lexplorer from Sup Forums, he's doing a nine stretch.

Bumping, I guess

I believe you, 100%

Tror ikke du tørr :^)

i like salad leaves

Stupid cunt this will only fuel the SJW's even more

OP here.. Well.. I am not in Americunts so fuck off. These kids will die and noone can do shit about it.

Det skjer. Slapp av og se

Holy shit why?

for kjeks

Do it for the lulz. You have my blessing.

VG blir interessant i morgen da :)

HI mom

Do it later, but not on Christmas.

Hi Dad

What country should we look at the news?

Also, if you're Muslim, should we look out for a terrorist attack article, or what kind of crime?

Make sure you use norton 2017 so your police cannot trace you. source: I'm Mr. Norton.

but what about MY present?

OP here.. christmas is the perfect time to make the point.

Norway.. I allready wrote that you cunt

women abort their babies based upon gender.

wow these pathetic emotional kids needs to gtfo from this site

Okay OP, what is the point of this again?

You're aiming at the wrong target...SJWs and feminists are not babies. They may act like them, but they are not babies.

If you actually do that, you'll just give the SJW's actual evidence of misogyny and their self proclaimed victimization. Don't fuel their fire.

But are you a shitskin?

this..

Story?

I do not give a fuck. This is payback for a decade of being fucked around by feminazis. They have successfully stopped me from seeing my kid for 10 years.

manlet

will you kill yourself too you miserable fuck?

Don't kill them. Instead, fuck them. They will grow up loving the dick, hence defeating the evil that is feminism

There will be red dawn tomorrow

God speed. That is some real pain. I hope you find a more constructive way to deal with it than to hurt babies who are totally unrelated to the crime of seperating you from your kin, but if that's all you got, then I can't expect everyone to be a winner.

This.

An infant, all the way through teenage years is still developing greatly, vulnerable, fixable

Maybe. Only if I could skullfuck and rape you, you fucking cunt

put me in the screenshot xd

så skyt noen barnevern folk istedet

FAGGOT

claim it in the name of isis

go get em tiger.

my dubs speak truth op

nei nei.. nå skal random kids dø, så de ser vi er overalt

>they stopped me from seeing my kid for 10 years
Okay, thats the real reason. got it

OP, if you kill those kids, do you think you'll see your kid?

Follow your dreams, OP.

So im gessing you wanna get rape at jail or you are just a trolling fag.

hes not gonna anyways

>jailrape
>norway
Sure bud

What are the chances that this is real and how can it be stopped.
It doesn't make any sense to kill the innocent to get revenge for something completely unrelated

Kiddie-killers and rapists get the worst treatment, they'll be treated as the local fuck-doll.

So because your kid can't see you you're going to kill the kids of parents you don't even know had any part in this
Wouldn't that, y'know, make the problem worse?
I get you're angry dude, but your problems shouldn't mean the death of innocents
If anything, it makes you a worse person

Do it.

Jesus the newfaggotry in here is absolutely staggering, no time stamp, no proof, no real threat here. Just another OP gobbling down dicks at a breakneck speed. Move it along.