Does anyone get introspective when they're high? How does your high feel?

Does anyone get introspective when they're high? How does your high feel?

hold on i have to google that

wtf does "feel" mean?

>i was in a bad mood once
>smoked a joint
>suddenly realized that i look like shit, that i smell and that my life is a fucking ghetto
>mfw since then i lost weight, and i learn more for my job... fucking weed improoved me

Quite the opposite. I smoke weed to stop worrying about things and just relax. It's really the only time I'm truly, completely at ease with myself.

I don't smoke weed or do drugs. Those are degenerate.

I become self conscious and basically shut down. I can't enjoy weed.

My highs are ALWAYS marred by paranoia and self conciousness. Things get funnier but as much as I worry about silly shit I might as well be sober. ironically enough I'm fedora tier introspective when I'm sober.

You're missing out big time. One good MDMA roll or LSD trip and I guarantee your perspective on drugs will change dramatically.

If you're too immature or irresponsible don't use drugs. If you've got a slither of willpower and self control go get some drugs and get high as fuck because it's fun as fuck and you might just learn something about yourself or the world you live in.

Strange thing is I'm naturally very anxious and quite a conspiratorial person. Smoking weed stops that for me, never think about such shit when I'm baked.

>using drugs is willpower and self-control
>using drugs is mature and responsible
>needing drugs to learn about yourself

I'm glad Trump got elected. Taking you fucking idiots jobs when you get locked up will be the highlight of my year. We'll see how much "self-control" that addiction brings you in a supermax doing 10-20. Hope your gay faggot because you will be soon!

I usually get super introspective when I'm high, but that's not much of a change from when I'm sober. I used to get very anxious when I got high, but that's stopped recently, partially due to my tolerance getting much higher.

I started smoking because my friend told me that it cures migraines. It does.

Also, smoking let's me sleep through my insomnia.

Smoking has made my life better and I am a happier person than I was before.

1) I don't live in Trumpton so good luck taking my job faggot.
2) Hope you're a fully qualified Quantity Surveyor otherwise you're not going to have much luck even if I do get sacked.

he said that you need to have a willpower and responsillibity to use drugs 0thats fucking obvious faggot

you high, we high, them high, all high.

fucking 420 plebs.

double-dubs check em

It's really changed my life. I'm normally very anxious. I also suffer from migraines and TMJ. It has helped with all three when nothing else would.

It's also helped me become a better person. It's not even a bad worry when high, like the anxiety when I'm sober. It's kind of calming to think and then I know what needs changed.

I'll cut off my own fucking cock if Donald Trump hasn't at some point had a cocaine problem. Wouldn't be surprised if he still does to be honest.

Opposite, I smoke it to stop thinking and worrying, it just makes me happy and dumb, which is good

I usually just get so wasted I work on music, or veg and just play games. it helps me avoid burnout from having two hobbies.

Yes, this. I think it's fair to say I'm quite an intelligent person but when I smoke pot I feel nothing but satisfaction and blissful idiocy. Can't even concentrate on a novel, let alone have "introverted thoughts". It astounds me that some people find weed conducive to creative or intelligent thought.

This. It might make some people nervous wrecks, but it works for me.

RED EYES: IT'S WEED! HOORAY, WEED!

It's the weed too, have you ever had a sativa? Some times I smoke a sativa or hybrid throughout the day if I don't take a vyvanse. Actually works as well as the vyvanse and keeping me focused. Went on a snowmobiling trip friday night after smoking, was very fun.

General stoner thread?

I'm currently fucking hyped up about my visit to Amsterdam in April. Will be my fifth time but for the first time I'm getting two entire days to myself before my friends arrive, I cannot fucking wait as they want to do other shit such as Heineken Factory and Sex Shows - all I care about is the pot. Any strains I should look out for? Any coffee shops worth going to? I'm definitely going to Blue Bird, Grey Area and Barney's as I've not been to these three (Grey Area was way too fucking busy last time), but any other suggestions would be appreciated.

yep
80/20 sativa indica, still makes me happy and stupid, indica dominant buds just make me relaxed without head high

Good. Feels good

In Scotland you don't really have much choice, you just take what you're given and it's generally indica strains here. I've had sativa in Amsterdam though and I've found you maybe can function a little better on it, get the euphoria without so much of the feeling like your body is made out of lead.

You're obviously too thick to understand what I wrote.

Don't do drugs you're too stupid for them. You'll end up addicted and fuck up your shitty life even more.

you've been pointed and laughed at

Does anyone prefer smoking pot by themselves in general? I don't find it a very social drug, all I really want to do is listen to music and fap. Nothing really compares to a stoned orgasm for me, unfortunately my girlfriend fucking hates weed and won't fuck me if I'm stoned these days.

It is pleasant for me. It changes depending on how much I use and how. I vape smallish amounts throughout the week, then smoke a lot and eat the AVB. It's good medication for how shitty life and people are.

hmmm not sure I've never been high

> tfw people on drugs are more qualified for a job than you
> tfw you need trump to hold your wittle hand and get you a job

It makes me sad, because I realize he can't use weed to cope. Should kill himself.

Fuck when i get lost in thought while baked my mind goes to dark places

Best to just play video games and snack

It makes me very social. I just have so much to say and want to hang out with a bunch of people. Maybe it's because I don't talk much normally and tend to be a shut in.

Sorry to hear about the sex thing. My fiance' doesn't care if I'm high or not. So, I have no advice.

Movies are good too.

I get super introspective and critical when I'm stoned

God tier post my friend.

Continue blazing.

Select all images with trees.

That's depressing. I wouldn't date anyone who would tell me to stop using Cannabis. or Amphetamines for that matter.

i smoke weed actively, and I love it. I must be a degenerate nobody right?
I own and run a multi million dollar business. I myself travel and enjoy life as much as I can. Im actually in Germany right now for the holidays. I probably have accomplished much more within the span of a month than you have in your life.

Let that sink in and realize that just because someone does drugs, it does not mean they are degenerate.

Fuck yeah, first time trying edibles, even though I've been smoking for two years. Pretty great.

I get really nostalgic and think back to being a kid playing gameboy on road trips when i was like 8. Shits weird, I think its my brain realizing that I'll never truly be happy again.

Like critical of people?

She doesn't tell me to stop, she's just fucking passive aggressive when I smoke even though I've cut down the amount I smoke drastically for her.

Meh, it's been over three years but I'm going to leave her after New Year, I really miss being single. Having been there and done that I know now I could quite happily die without any wife or children.

I had a girlfriend that was like that once, I quit drugs for her, and she constantly gave me crippling anxiety from our relationship. At least I stopped doings dissociates, those were fucky.

Ya and on myself

Ditto. Have a disease, big workload from college (Mech E), always really stressed about things. Smoking let me separate myself from unnecessary anxiety until I learned to do the same while sober

i feel heavy. nigga i just get fucked up

She complained that I was "distant" when I smoked weed. I protested at first as I find myself feeling more affectionate towards her on weed if anything, but I eventually agreed to cut down to once a week with a month long break after I finish a quarter. It's never fucking enough to keep her happy unfortunately. I haven't taken any other drug for over five years.

I suspect she'd only be happy with someone who abstained from alcohol and drugs completely. She's Asian and I suspect beginning to sympathise with Islam, her dad is muslim and she seems to be taking an intersest in it - can't remember the last time she had a drink. She used to have a drink or toke quite freely. Also used to be a fucking nymphomaniac but that stopped a long time ago. Bah, fuck it, she can go and fucking wear a burka and marry some misogynistic little shit if she likes, I'm fucking sick of her. Right now my idea of bliss is living alone and not having to see her fucking face again.

Sorry, I'm quite drunk and using Sup Forums as my venting board, this isn't like me at all!

Go back playing video games because it's the only thing that gives you any feeling of self worth you waste of human resource

Yeah, I always notice I pick up on all the little mistakes and poor special effects in movies while I'm high.

Try harder faggot you've never smoked.
>Hopefully this will score me some cool boy points!!!
>REEEE

I did my first edible the other day and it fucked me up. I love smoking weed but this edible brought me into a whole different kind of high. Felt as if the entire world was inside my head. I felt as if I had a headache but I didn't. I couldn't feel anything around me because I was so focused on not dying. Never agin.

Nah probably I will within the next few weeks.

I've never found them to work particularly well. Fair enough the space cakes in Amsterdam contain fuck all weed but my mate once cooked a birthday cake for me with a quarter in it, we shared it between four people, and I didn't feel fuck all effect from it.

Quiet

Kek
Underrated post.

Yeah, I'd dumb here. Have fun being single.

That's crazy, I sprinkled like a half tablespoon into a smoothie, and I got reasonably high.

My experience was full blown reefer madness. Aged me by about ten years, totally changed my coping mechanisms and made me intellectually reavluate everything.

However this is after suffering from severe weed induced anxiety for months afterwards.

did you sprinkle normal bud or did you prepare it and cook it first?

I guess I shouldn't ask who gave the 12 yr old OP weed

Not OP here. maybe you are 12 pretending not to be 12 by saying that OP is 12. Check yourself.

Why are you so but hurt mang?