Sup Forums whats the easiest way to kill myself without spending a shitload of money (a gun, for instance)?

Sup Forums whats the easiest way to kill myself without spending a shitload of money (a gun, for instance)?

Other urls found in this thread:

bluelight.org/vb/threads/501239-Will-injecting-an-air-bubble-kill-you
quora.com/After-someone-has-been-injected-by-an-air-bubble-does-he-she-feel-pain-before-dying
quora.com/How-much-air-into-a-body-can-kill-you-If-its-injected
reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/s5j7u/how_much_air_would_have_to_be_injected_through_a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

steal a gun

Exit bag. It's the best way. Google it for instructions.

jump off a building

rob a bank. The guards will kill you for free.

Pills and whiskey

drowning yourself in your sorrow
*click click*

go play in traffic

Jump in front of a train or a truck preferably one going really fast or it won't kill you

Take out a loan and buy a gun.

Why don't you get a job

have a job, dont get paid until next week. flat broke, last of the money in the bank went to child support today for kids ill never see again in my life

Cut your veins (vertically)

It hurts a lot and I get the feeling OP wouldnt be up to it. Plus it fails all the time.

If you want to die anyway, at least do it trying something cool.
For example, steal a gun and try robbing a bank, then run away and see how far you can make it without getting shot. Or throw the money into the air on a large crowd or smth. You may get down in history, worth a try
Other stuff is pretty lame tbh

Shut up mom.

drink bleach, worked for amanda

You sir know what you're doing I applaud you

Why the fuck should you care about cost? Unless you're just another emo bollock looking for attention?

Fuck off and go play with your fucking hamster, manlet.

this is confusing...

you have kids you'll never see again, so that implies you are black.

you have a job... that implies you are anything but black..

which is it user... can't be both

kek

Not the first time

Please do not do this. I am an LEO and would hate to be part of suicide by cop

Vertical cuts never fail.

Exit Bag, you faggot. Google is much more helpful than Sup Forums.

Or he someone who doesn't want to leave people behind in debt which means he won't kill himself because if he was a smart user he would know it costs alot thousand for a funeral that's if he's lucky enough to get one because from the looks of it he's just a faggot or he doesn't have the balls to do it and is just looking for an excuse not to like I don't have enough money to kill myself you don't need any money to kill yourself you fucking idiot

refer to i have $16.70 in my bank account right now

I've met people with huge vertical scars on their wrists. It failed for them one way or another.

that's still enough $$ to jump off a building you coward

>whats the easiest way to kill myself without spending a shitload of money (a gun, for instance)?
Why the fuck do you care if your credit card bill isnt paid? Don't want to be a nuisance to your family?

I have thought of that myself, the best way that I have thought of is waiting for a train to come and lying across the tracks making sure that my head is on one of the rails. Seemed effective with no chance of failure, which I prefer. As for me I am trying to change, for you it might be different. I am NOT convincing you to do this, but I am just suggesting a way if you feel there's no other way out. There's a website called "lostallhope.com", it can either help you do it or talk you out of it. I found this very helpful in my struggle because it was unbiased and it gave the view of suicide from both sides, meaning support to do it and help to not go through with it. Read it, you might as well you got nothing else to loose.

. so What is quite easy to kill yourself for nothing just jump off a bridge or go play in traffic or just don't fucking eat and die of starvation or if you want to spend money on your death buy a box of matches dose yourself in gas at a gas station and set yourself on fire there you've only spent money on matches because you'd be on fire and won't have to pay for the gas because you'd be on fucking fire

>you coward
why do you think i started this thread? to get suggestions you fucking illiterate

If you are going to kill yourself, I'd look into the most efficient ways.

Gun is by far the best way to kill yourself.

Jumping off a building or a bridge can make you a paraphlegic for the rest of your life.

Pills CAN be painless if you get the right kind, but can also be very painfull if you get the wrong kind. Also high chance of not succeeding.

Then you have trains, but why involve other people in your suicide? I always thought it was a bitch move to make some poor sod driving a train or tailer potential collatoral damage, either by endangering them physically but also giving them emotional wounds for actually having killed a person.

You could suck dick till you choke to death on it

stick a syringe full of air in your eye to stop the heart immediately

>will just make your eye hurt and make you feel even worse.

you stupid fucking idiot do your search

If you're gonna critique anyone for suggesting how to off yourself, the there was no point in making this thread you fucking pussy.

For the record, if you cough you don't feel needles coming in. Do that next time you get your shots, underaged newfag.

No matter how you kill yourself you involve other people how do you think magical death fairy dig your asshole figures out how you died and cleans your body up from the ground or wall depending on how you kill yourself fucking idiot

If paramedics can't fix the artery, won't they go with the only option they have left, amputate both your arms?

At the end of the day OP, you're a stupid nigger. Judging on how you're dismissing what everyone is telling you, you won't do it. You dont have the balls, fucking pussy. This thread is a waste of time

I hope you realize how much of a fucking failure you are. How your friends all moved on and most have a good life; yet you're that one piece of shit guy who's a burden to everyone he relates with. Take out one dollar from your bank account, get change for 2 quartes, and get yourself some balls from the fucking quarter machines. Degenerate fuck

How about this. Get yourself some pills to numb your body, and slice the vein to the left of your neck. It can't be fixed. Once it's done, its done. Let's see how you dismiss this one you pussy

Again i just wanna remind you that you aren't shit in life. I have what's in your bank account in my fucking nightstand. You're nothing. From the very beginning you weren't anything

Since i know you won't do shit, i hope you know that you're gonna be buried in debt forever. Imagine your "kids" going to career day and explaining that their dad is a fucking nobody. Enjoy living in your shitty apartment with roaches and bedbugs

I actually hope you die OP.

BLM's demands are absolutely unworkable. They deliberately making sure they'll never be met so they have an excuse to chimp out more

>No matter how you kill yourself you involve other people

Not involved with the way you actually die. When you jump in front of a train you make the train driver a killer, and even endanger his/her life.

Sorry wrong thread.

>Very angry for no fucking reason

And I'm not OP either, you are just a stupid asshole.

How the fuck am I stupid user?

Please, please fucking link me where it says that you can't off yourself that way. You're pathetic

link me where it says you can not off yourself by sticking a syringe in your balls and injecting them with water.

>Burden of proof in reverse

And thats why you are a stupid asshole.

user, please man. Use your brain

I said, a syringe full of air into your eyeball will stop the heart immediately.

I also clearly said to link me where it says it won't work, or tell me how it won't work using your 6th grade science knowledge.

Now you're trying to make a shitty joke to dismiss my argument instead of providing facts

Stop replying to me if you're gonna keep talking like an idiot

I

Do you know what would happen if I replaced air with alcohol just wanna know will kill me just the same

>dismiss my argument
Your argument is that a syringe filled with air to the eye will "stop the heart immidiately" due to "6th grade science knowledge". Your argument is also that it will work since I wont waste my time trying to find a third party who specifically says this retardedness wont work as a methoid of suicide. I could literally dismiss your argument by posting a picture of a turd and write pic related.

made me reply. 2/10 or whatever.

With Kindness

Sticking a syringe in your eye will not kill you immidiately. Unless perhaps the syringe was a spear and it reached your brain.

bluelight.org/vb/threads/501239-Will-injecting-an-air-bubble-kill-you

do you need me to make this into a webm of me reading this thread to you, you fucking moron? This works too but injecting it into your eye works faster

lo and behold, the proof is a thread made by some idiots on a forum.

I have watched some guy injecting possibly quarter of a liter of air directly into his arm. And he lived to tell about. He does it every year for med students.

grab a knife and cut your throat open
its gonna hurt but its gonna get the job done, trust me i know from experience

If you're going to kill yourself, what does the cost matter? It's not like anyone's going to chase you for the debt.

OP, from one Sup Forumsrother to another, I love you. Please don't kill yourself.

Best post of the thread so far.

Really? Cause if you read the fucking thread, and/or did a quick google search and browse wikipedia, you would know 100ml of air injected really fast can stop the heart. But whatever, believe what you want. Not gonna waste my time talking to a brick wall.

It's enough to give you a stroke or kill you, moron.

tfw you're only argument is that some faggot did it, but didnt link it

Did he use 100ml?

Did he inject it fast?

kys user.

>Do a quick google search man!
>best I could come up with was a forum with retards!

I think you should kill yourself, good luck. When the eye syringe fails, just shoot yourself with a shotgun.

>hurr faggot, how dare you use anecdotal evidence against the peer reviewed forum of some idiots rambling on about air bubbles.

cut your self
spit on the cut
throw some mud in it
dont let it heal
keep striking the cut
let it fester; make sure your room is VERY humid

>anecdotal evidence
>doesn't link anything

cool

do you fucking idiots wanna get on a skype video call so i can explain why you're so fucking stupid and aren't being reasonable? Just the simple fact that you're spewing shit out of your mouth without any type of proof is just baffling.

ditto

quora.com/After-someone-has-been-injected-by-an-air-bubble-does-he-she-feel-pain-before-dying

dismiss that. Please, fucking dismiss it

quora.com/How-much-air-into-a-body-can-kill-you-If-its-injected

reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/s5j7u/how_much_air_would_have_to_be_injected_through_a/ do some fucking reading you fucking degenerates

I'll grant you he used a 20 cc syringe, so the quarter of a litre is an overstatement. Still, I find that ample proof that an airbubble in your eye will not make your heart stop immidiately.

>quora
dismissed.

see

see

>inb4 yahoo answers = hurr proof

>gives proof where fucking medicinae doctors explain why it would work

>hurr hurr it's a website i dont like therefore it's false.

look up the texas sharpshooter logical fallacy you fucking idiot

i linked quora, where doctors answered it.

You idiots are making this too easy for me

>look up the texas sharpshooter logical fallacy
How does that apply to this?

Btw, I'm Dr. Adolfberg, and it seems you have a bad case of butthurt. You should put some ointment on that.

I've thought about it a lot myself over the years and I'll probably do it eventually, just don't want my folks to be around to see it. Easiest methods - and drink a bottle of spirits before all of these for comfort & less anxiety - :

Train (Make sure neck/ head impact)

Height (Make sure it's concrete at the bottom and really high building, high as possible)

Hypothermia (Alcohol is particularly necessary for this one, a bottle of spirits. Wait until it's the coldest winter's day in your country with snow falling, and go lie in the woods with no clothes on, drunk. You'll drift off to sleep and thaat's it. Death happens in under half an hour at those temperatures.)

That you're trying to find presumptions. In this case, quora

also applies to genetic fallacy

No, I'm just saying Quora is not in any way a relevant or reliable source for medical advice. LOL. At least find the correct "fallacy" if you are gonna try to call one.

>Hypothermia (Alcohol is particularly necessary for this one, a bottle of spirits. Wait until it's the coldest winter's day in your country with snow falling, and go lie in the woods with no clothes on, drunk. You'll drift off to sleep and thaat's it. Death happens in under half an hour at those temperatures.)
Do this. Idiots have done this, and not even intended to off themselves. And it doesnt involve other people in your death.

Borrow money for gun. When you kill yourself you ain't gotta pay shit back.

Yep I find that's the best of the three I posted, leaves your body completely intact too, hell the cold probably even stops the bodily functions that otherwise ruin dignity with death.

>not reliable
>answered by doctors

Who's fucking reliable to you, asshole? Stephen Hawking?

>hurrr Don't trust what the doctors say. Now that I can't find any logical proof, I'm just gonna keep talking shit and imply that the fucking doctors are wrong but i am right

I was right and you were wrong

Why's it so hard to just admit it

Dude I always wanted a reason to get lost. Move to Malaysia and be a resort bar tender. You get American size tips and get to fuck all the tourists you want. I fantasize about it daily, but I'm waiting til my wife leaves to do it.

Sorry, I just got a bit tense. You are right, but I just figured you were being contrarian.

Dude, you don't even know what the Texas sharpshooter fallacy is.

I didn't even read whatever the fuck the people on there answered, but if they are saying that an airbubble injected into the eyeapple is lethal and will make your heart stops instantly, I can pretty much attest to the "doctors" being complete frauds and idiots.

Oh god fuck off you fucking child. Stop begging for attention.
>Maybe if I act sad they will believe me and I'll get cool boy points!
>REEEE

This.

Also Mexico or any other country with a huge English speaking tourist resort industry would work.