Hey Sup Forums, i do anal for like 3 years now and i want to buy another one. I have a large buttplug and a long dildo...

hey Sup Forums, i do anal for like 3 years now and i want to buy another one. I have a large buttplug and a long dildo. What do you suggest next?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bed-Knob-Buddy-Butt-Plug/dp/B007I6Z41E/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1482718126&sr=1-1&keywords=bed+knob+buddy+large&th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's my other one

Assuming you're a guy..
Do you have a girlfriend? In that case I'm recomendening something she wants and want to share, like a small crystal ended one (in my case).

Otherwise on your own, a buttplug or dildo with several balls on... So damn awesome pulling them out.
Also generally a longer butt plug than the one you show, one that touches the prostate

how thick is that plug?
how long and thick is that dong?

The buttplug is large like a waterbottle approximately and the dong is like 10 inches long
Im single btw

You're set in the large department... Don't go bigger, it'll wreck your anus. Go pleasure aka different shaped butt plugs and so on.

Yeah, i thought about a prostate vibrator or anal beads. Have you ever try one of this two?

Not the guy you were talking to

But i got a inflatable vibrating butt plug & an aneros. They between them have left me twitching on the floor after i jizz

Yeah, i once successfully enter a baseball bat i
and i decided that will be my maximum

A donkey.

but seriously dragon dildos feel nice

Yea, tried anal beads, I love em.
Haven't tried a prostate vibrator , but I've used my girlfriend's vibrator formed like beads. It doesn't really give much more to the orgasm, but it's sure as hell nice while masturbating.

I never thought about inflatable toy but it looks great. I will check for them on my local sexshop. Thanks

For anal beads, it is better with a rope between or in one piece?

Or like this one?

if you can get this in, ill be proud, it is amazing

amazon.com/Bed-Knob-Buddy-Butt-Plug/dp/B007I6Z41E/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1482718126&sr=1-1&keywords=bed+knob+buddy+large&th=1

Dont leave it in too long :p

Took about 600mg of mdma and left it in all night while i sucked dick left me agape for a couple days

can you self fist?

>tfw no hot bf who wants you to stretch his hole

Total Length - 6.25 Inches
Insertable Length - 5.25 Inches
Circumference - 10.5 Inches

next time kys

how did you not chew the dick off with your jaw?

I dont gurn much on drugs lol focus my energy on my ass/dick. I get off on getting others off dont even need to touch myself

I was literally trying to swallow his dick though. Im 100% i give a better bj than anyone else i have met.

suggestions for first time toy?

How rich are you?

Get an aneros if dropping like 60 bucks on a toy is nothing

If thats a good bit of money get some 10-20 buck rubber cock

Does anyone have any vids of anal beads?

Sorry for shota only thing I have on my phone.

Start with your fingers (1,2,3)(Dont forget the lube)
After that, buy a small buttplug, with a little diamond

I only do weed and its really nice when i jerk off with one of my toys. Best nights ever

Nah he be bored with small real fast. Buy one that looks ever so slightly bigger than you can take

Well my advice is...dont do other drugs unless you want the jerk offs to become 24hour assplay sessions

Because thats what i have

One you can work for a time before going in

anything from bad dragon. fuck the furfags that shit just looks like it would really do the job

I never have 24 hours alone, even 4 hours. I live in residency in my school with 2 roommates. The only time i can fap/ anal is when im in the shower

a jackhammer

I want that sort of life....

Come round my place i suck you for 24 hours straight. You can become a reaction pic for nutted but still sucking lol

You can lol

I got normal life most of the time.

Just 40bucks for a wicked night once in a while

yea the mdma is the easy part, finding the dick to suck thats the hard part. No one knows im into that shit and no idea how to branch out to folks who are. Craigslist is something i dont wanna fuck with either.

my girlfriend used to pack a big strap on but only because i asked and now she wont do it anymore.

Only takes one friend :p

Where you from?

DC

850km from me rn so meh...

Check for gay saunas in your area maybe?

lol, well...you tried

Aww if i was rich id fly down.

You got me closer than normal. Normally other side of pond

People who want bjs on the downlow are everywhere.

Say you are married on cls adds and you get more responses