Whatd you get for Christmas Sup Forums? And what did you give in return?

Whatd you get for Christmas Sup Forums? And what did you give in return?
> get
Pic related and some comfy socks and pajamas. May get more from distant friends after Christmas.
>give
Bought my dad a marine corps license plate cover, bought my mom Sausage Party only because she hasn't seen it yet, and I bought my little sis a toriel plush

ITT: Children.

Got like a hundred dollars worth of vacation paid for. Tickets to a mueseme, and 2 Boat rides, and food for a week.
From my dad- shoes and memorycards for my camera

Gave a glass paperweights and a couple ornaments I made. Ah glorious world of hand made gifts.

Didn't have to smile about ugly striped sweaters this year so that's cool.

Okay and what'd you do for your family user? I actually enjoy things that you don't

>get
nothing
>give
nothing

>get
iphone 7
plane ticket back home to ZA
>give
Citizen eco-drive watch to my mom

Parents: got clothes, a hundred bucks, gave home improvement gift cards

Gf: got tattoo parlor gift card, gave Amazon tablet

I got nothing and I gave nothing

>got
crippling depression
>gave
my feelings

>no eva

I was actually looking for Eva. The only reason I didn't was because not a lot of places sell it unless its bootleg and a collectors edtion is 200+ USA dollars. Even EoE DVDs aren't that convincing

>Get

God From the Machine Hat
USB N3DSXL charging cable
N3DSXL case

>Give

Travel bag
Pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire

got : some t-shirts, a winter coat, shower stuff (shampoo, body wash, deodorant, cologne), some chocolate
gave : cleaned my mom's entire apartment while she was gone for the weekend. like scrubbed every inch of that shit. she's lazy as fuck so it was pretty bad. also got my dad a pack of socks cause he's old and really likes simple shit like that

overall not much but i'm 24 so whatever i don't expect much and not much is expected of me

Yeah, original Eva is out of print in US. It's a shame really.

Got around 30 euros, fucking pajamas, a sport tshirt, boxers and socks.

Gave a 100 euro for lego set, 40 euros in cash, 2 bags worth 50 euros, headphones for gf for about 40 euros and nivea products for men for about 10 euros.

Shit sucks

>fucking pajamas
You mean like lingerie?

this
to burn weebs like you

>get
$500, some manga, socks
>give
Clothes and ecig for gf
>got myself
New phone, drone

you got a drawing of a flamethrower?

actually yes
a real one is too expensive

No, i mean pants pajama, i have lime 5 pants pajams now and i dont even fucking wear them.

I got a new graphics card from my gf and I gave her a bunch of anime and clothes she wanted