Post pics of women wearing glasses. Preferably amateur

Post pics of women wearing glasses. Preferably amateur

i love a nice redhead

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers look really ugly cause smell like shit and is ugly and hate on people like the ugly people losers that smell like poop and control the socitry and the ugly people losers smell like poop and i have to save up money cause the ugly people losers force me to like the ugly people losers and i get tortured and the ugly people losers smell like poop and try to be better then people the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers smell like shit and i think iam never going to get out of the 2nd or 1st trap and the ugly people losers smell like poop

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and there very unattrative and smell like poop and can lie to people and can still act like better then everybody and has to change things on tv while lying to people and so i cant laugh at the ugly people losers that smell like poop and the ugly people losers smell like poop and people has to pretend to like the ugly people losers that smell like poop and marry the ugly people losers smell like poop cause cock block everybody from everybody

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers smell like poop and has to hurt people the ugly way to be better then people the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop and try to be better then people and that is why the ugly people losers look ugly and the ugly people losers smell like poop and try to be better then people the ugly way and that is why the ugly people losers that smell like poop look ugly

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers smell like poop and a ugly people losers smell like poop show is on adult swim on 9pm and 8pm and the ugly peoplpe losers smell like poop and on 10pm and 11pm and on family guy and the ugly people losers smell like poop but dont believe me and dont belive me that the ugly people losers can hurt people the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop

i see

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers are too ugly to do anything and the ugly people losers smell like poop or to get angry and the ugly people losers smell like poop but the ugly people losers still try to hurt people the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop and that is why the ugly people losers look ugly and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers are on all the commicarlthjt and the ugly people losers smell like poop and they smell like poop and the ugly people losers smell like poop and try to make people feel guility and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers smell like poop and try to hurt me the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop while the ugly people losers smell like poop and try to be beter tjtrj then me anri and the ugly people losers smell like poop and can hurt me the ugly way so i cant eat and the ugly people losers smell like poop and htat is why the ugly people losers that smell like poop is ugly cause try to control epople causelike people and tryt be betterhten peope

you don't have to be a professional to wear glasses. did you not know this?