Draw thread christmas edition

Draw thread christmas edition.
Who wanted the request based off of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting
Please could edit this image of amber (rabbit girl of camp lazlo) so that she is without the pink ribbon that surrounds her body.

That would be me

hi pups

I drew a thing...

her you go. sorry it took so long, i left my house. i know you requested this earlier.

now draw a curly haired girl sucking on that dick

do you have anything else to do, but dwell around here?

Howdy.

Nahhhhh...

It's all good thanks for it!

Sorry for the wait user, here's your Iosefka. I messed up the anatomy a lol' bit.

Oh hey I did a pic like this last week...

o forgot to resize it here you go.

Merry Christmas!

/r/ a drawing of this random diapered female kobold as like some sort of fetish sex slave prisoner, restrained, and being tortured/coaxed into using her diaper

can i take the space in your mouth?

needs more cum inflation tbqh

Drawing these christmas elves. request poses or something you want the elf to do.

>
Actually, I should try to draw the horse in a more dynamic pose... later.

Taking lewd requests.

how 'bout you throw a little brother/sister incest in there

(You)
mhmm.

Requesting you as a stealthy santa claus.

If you don't like the presents I stole I can get more.

user, why are you so lewd?

"How do I lewd?"

>Like this!

Thats more cute than lewd

Phox with a chastity device on. Trap clothing optional.

Thanks.

Requests?

Connection is garbage.

You should, horses are fun

also draw something involving facesitting

Here, I'll help ya.

You're pretty hot btw.

Why are you doing this?

>Weeeeell, t-there is lewd SOMEWHERE in there.

literal cancer

"they're gonna live, until they die"...

my requests please

at the moment, no~
howsit hanging?

good you?

To borrow from a line written in a Senran Kagura artbook by the producer: "Tits are life. Ass is hometown."

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with any one pokemon in this album
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting the elf suck a horse cock

No no no no no no I'll teach you how to lewd.

sure

Requesting Amy Rose masturbating and squirting

Bonus points for trembling legs, solid fur pattern and Sonic X feet

p decent

thats good.

how do you draw you stuff so quickly?

Did you Eskimo kiss a peen? I didn't get to see

If you're taking requests:

Draw Yotsuba wearing an MF DOOM mask, if you haven't already done so before

Please and thank you. God bless

yehyeh
practice
who am i eskimo keesing?

Merry late christmas fellas. I'll buy some games on steam for a guy or two, whoever feels like adding me on discord. We can talk a bit too, feeling a bit lonely on christmas night. DBrocks23

shit looks great dawg. gg

I've never actually played LoL, so the reference is lost on me, sorry. I can do more Jhin though. He seems cool.

No lewds atm, mang.

>

Is the artist who drew this still here?

so you like your goats thicc is what I'm gaining from you. Well user, you've inspired me to make thicc goats a reality, I'm pretty tired from drawing the small amount I have already. I'll be in a drawthread in the conceivable future, but dream of thicc goats for me.

How is everyone's christmas going?

>who am I eskimo keesing
A penis

Mainly, I just like the quote. I do like nicely-shaped booty. Truth-told, I love the athletic look but also a shapely figure. I wasn't the guy who requested your thiccness, but still thanks for giving it a shot. Keep practicing whatever you do!

Was the dawn and ash christmas present art posted yet last thread is gone might have missed it.

Is gud. Had a lotta food.

>
Doing what?

When it comes to vaginas, they are pretty easy, mostly a line, other than that it is sorta like an eye.

With breasts, shade the nips or make it more obvious than bumps. If you did what I did and make inverted nips, (and this really applies to all nips) make sure you have them pointing in the right direction. I made that mistake a lot, one would point away and to the left while the other pointed down.

So unless the breast is a a certain angle, like someone is holding it up, then make sure they are at the same level. (In a 3/4 facing left like what you made) The right nipple usually faces the viewer, whilst the left faces the left.

But the best thing to do is just look at other people's lewd art and copy what they do.

>want to view image
Sup Forums fucks up again.
DAMMIT

will do.

I'ts sooo gay.

How do i watch threads that are gone?

speaking of lewd art, I fell like doing some. Anyone have a request?

Friend request sent. I'm lonely too. Will draw robots in return for indie games.

I..is anilingus really that good?

Please could edit this image of amber (rabbit girl of camp lazlo) so that she is without the pink ribbon that surrounds her body.

Thanks! Any info that allows me to draw better, lewd or no, is always appreciated

Merry Christmas.

One request?

/r/ing a picture of Jesus showing off his huge butt, with the caption "Merry Christ M'Ass"

Aw YW m8. Go and make Danny DiVito and Harambe proud.
>excuse me while I go kill myself for such cancerous memes.

please

my requests

thicc ghost

Try reloading the page.
>
ur gay
I don't know. I've never been on the receiving end.

>kek

There is not much to work with here, it doesn't look like she has and ass and will have a very flat chest.

I guess I'll never understand some people.

>image problem
It's been doing that for a week or so now. Refreshing doesn't fix it; seems random.
>anilingus
I've heard it's awesome but I kinda have a squick about putting mouth parts there. Then again, I suppose whoever having a shower and generally being clean beforehand would be ok.

Well, you can say that each person is a world

>

Nah, sorry

Yea but you can never go wrong with thicc.

Guys?

>I suppose whoever having a shower and generally being clean beforehand would be ok.
I've given it before. I find it enjoyable.
Also, if you're doing anything involving anal, it's a good idea to clean yourself out with an enema.

ok :(

u can't

your request is shit

Sooo how do you know if your request was delivered?

Requesting a kangaroo girl lying invitingly on a bed. Give her sum thicc pls.

Go on an archive, find the thread.

like thebarchive.

Hey i like furry

And I like rabbits.

I have my pleasure and please respect them

There are supposed to be like two Sup Forums archive sites, and one specifically for Sup Forums I think. I don't know the URLs.

I do fucking *love* to eat pussy, so I imagine I'd be pretty decent at that, too. As for the enema, most of my (rare) encounters wind up being unplanned so I don't really do buttstuff either way. If I could find a GF and/or BF to have more or less regular funtimes with, it wouldn't be too big a deal though.

Some one will post in this thread. If it was posted in the last thread, ask for it again

.How bout this, you give me some refs, and a pose, and I'll draw her.

>respect them
do you know where you are?

merrry chrimbo

I'd love a pic of tracer pulling Mei's pants and panties down and giving her fat ass a nice surprising lick or a kiss.

GUAYO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I feel like I've been waiting on you for so long.