Recently I was on the deepweb and read some cool shit about black magic...

Recently I was on the deepweb and read some cool shit about black magic. Anyone on here got any stories to share about it?

What the hell? Aren't you going to impart what you read?
Am interested

Yeah professional ghost hunter here. Grew up in a abandoned church with a sick dungeon basement. Tried to catch spooks and spiders growin up

Black magic is called voodoo. End of story

Black magic is what niggers call their dicks.

Make ritual circle
Put dog blood on it
Nothing happened
Mfw I killed my dog for no reasons

Voodoo is Caribbean or caramel or what ever. Black magic is European you know white people.

All the info you need on black magic is available on the regular internet.
Look up E A KOETTING on YouTube. He has good info.

Can't talk about my use of it at the moment.

Read some shit about a nigger who used black magic when he was a kid from books he found in his basement, now as an adult he's haunted by shadow people. Shit turned out to be a nosleep story, but maybe the author stole it from the deepweb?

No because it isn't real asshole

EA Koetting is a fucking scammer.

Did a friend or relative die? Could be a haunting?

yes, it's kinda fake and gay

go play some d&d if you want real magic

He was a hella good backetball player.

Yeah, he's kind of an autist.
on the other hand
Bitches don't know about my Asenath Mason.

I have a story about black magic, but you might not like what I have to say

Do tell!

My roommate just got me a book on it actually.
Grimorium Verum.
Its pretty neat stuff

good one

It isn't real. That's the story. It's all in your mind.

Honestly even if its not real the lore seems kinda cool.

The Necronomicon is fake. It was invented by a fiction writer (H.P. Lovecraft) in his novels and several years later a book that claimed to be the real thing showed up on some publisher's desk.
Imagine someone saying that they found the ACTUAL Book Of The Sith and that George Lucas was using a real-world secret cult as heroes and villains in his movies. Ridiculous, right? That's how you should be looking at the Necronomicon. Lovecraft laughed at it when he heard about it, because he knew that it was made up, because he was the guy who made it up. Anyone who tells you they've done some rite from the Necronomicon and it worked is either lying or completely delusional (probably both) and you should hit them in the face with a toilet plunger.

Lovecraft had a whole gang of writers to help make a pantheon.

i bet you were an atheist before you discovered tor. too bad that shit's completely compromised. better get 7 proxies.

*african, *europagan

Dude what? lol I been drinking just started a lil wayne stream on jewboob.com