Why are pregnant woman so delicious?

Why are pregnant woman so delicious?

Agrred

cause they're doing what they're meant to.

Everything about them is just so hot from their leaking tits, to their nice plump bellies

I am pregnant and I feel about as far from delicious as possible. But hey, nice to know someone finds this swollen leaky cow of a woman attractive.

My girl is too and she is very insecure. She is the one posted twice above. She is too sexy!

Show us those fucking tits!

>Who would want too?

guaranteed threesome

right? if only they all felt this way...

same girl?

Anyone got her set??

They give the impression of fertility. Ironically.

i thought it was the impression of dick takeability

baby back ribs

Those tits are perfect

No, you're thinking of bulimia

>attempt to make killing 30 niglets sound bad

I think it has less to do with the belly and more with the 'gross' aspects of pregnancy. I'm sure your girl knows what I'm talking about. I guess I can see from a man's perspective how it can be attractive from the outside but dealing with all the internal bullshit has made me feel fucking disgusting. I feel terrible for my husband because I don't even like sending him nudes anymore or acting sexually in front of him, even though he acts like I'm a damn goddess. It's fucked, man.

>gross
I think you're just flagging his instincts that you're good breeding stock.
He's attracted to you on more than one level. You're both all in emotionally sharing a child, and you're constantly waving a dicktrigger in his face that reminds him of the process you two went through making that child. It gives you a sort of vibrance, I certainly wouldn't call it gross. You sound a little like a negative nancy.

Because after a few months getting that squishy mom body preg again is amazing

Pretty much. You are going through the hormones changes and have an onboard life form you are my, bit to him, it is godamn magic that he only can watch from afar and try to remind you that he is half responseible, and he loves you for it

Word to the wise, let him suck your tits. It will save you when your pumps break or are dirty

Fuck, that pic is hot