Sup Forums i've been wanting to see my girlfriend get fucked by someone else for a long time...

Sup Forums i've been wanting to see my girlfriend get fucked by someone else for a long time. and i finally asked her about it. to my surprise she agreed pretty fast, she only had 2 conditions. she asked that she got to pick someone without my input and second that i get locked up during. now both kinda make it harder for me, i've been thinking about this so long i would just have to jack off during but with the cage i wouldn't be able to do so, and i'm also worried how uncomfortable it might get if i get an erection in it. second i do worry why she won't let me have any input in the guy she finds. considering i've been wanting this for 2+ years should i still do it even with these conditions ? pic related, she already got me this while i was deciding.

Other urls found in this thread:

livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/42095/doughboy-sauce-life-of-a-doughboy-2.html
xhamster.com/movies/2713627/jewish_redhead.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what in the fuck

Boy =/= she

I think you might be confused.

i know it might be weird but I've has this fantasy for so long.

who said anything about a boy ? her vagina makes me quite confident she's a girl

Have you posted her on Sup Forums before ?

i have, you might've seen her before.

Sure, outsource the best thing about being in a physical relationship to someone else.

It's a fantasy, and if it aint gonna work for you both, leave it as that. Also - now you;ve suggested it, she'll probably do it anyways...congratulations on turning in your ability to call yourself a man.

we wouldn't stop having sex, i just really wanted to see this happen. it's not like we made an agreement that she'd only have sex with other guys.

Pro tip, she's picking the guy she's already fucking.

i really don't think she'd been having sex with anyone before, if i thought she has interest in other guys i wouldn't have waited this long to ask her.

This. Entirely. Don;t you think she seemed a bit TOO eager? AND has someone in mind already? I don;t know...just seems off.

post more, she's hot. i don't understand why'd you let her get used if you're so lucky to land a girl like this

This. OP, women ALWAYS have a back-up man. Tell her that next time, you want to fuck another woman.

she doesn't have someone in mind, she didn't say that atleast, she just said she'd get to pick without having to ask me for the ok on the guy.

i know i'm lucky and it's really weird but i've been thinking about this for years, i just had to ask her at some point

you should get a full castration. That would be the ultimate expression of your love for your wife.

She immediately made that one of the terms and jumped on the chance to do it. you KNOW what's up, you just don't want to admit that it may be the case.

She doesn't want your input because she wants to fuck Tyrone
And she wants you locked in a cage for her own mental pleasure
EZ
also
CUCK!

You lost exclusivity to the pussy. It's understandable that you want her satisfied but believe the fact that she will move on from you. You lost leverage know she can openly display affection to these other men and once you do something to piss her off real good she will punish you by sleeping and most likely leave you for one of these other men.

Women want an alpha figure, you resgning yourself to watching and wearing that thing puts you in her mind as a lesser.

Really think long term about cucking. How would you feel to know your inadequate? Knowing she can be the future mother to "your" children?

You clearly don't understand OP and his fetish
He's a cuck
he enjoys seeing his GF being fucked by other men.
Why would he want to fuck other women?

i eh don't really think she'd love that in particular.

i mean, she was easier to convince than i thought but it's not like she said yes immediately, she did take a good half hour to decide and tell me the terms

i wouldn't be happy if it was a black guy but we barely have any here at all so i'm not too worried.

i don't really know how this HAS to make me lesser ? it's just a bit of fun, we might not even do it again after this

Op make moves to get a back up woman asap! You just gave your pussy away. You are on a short fuse, she will use this and wait for jealousy to bleed in.

any tits ? tbh i'm sot surprised she said yes so fast. she looks like the type of girl that appreciated a good pounding

Despite everything so far, I'm on your side pal. Shes fucking gorgeous and you don't want to risk losing her...that is of course providing her personal is also somewhat decent.

Personally, I think you need to disuss those terms - its a thing you want, that she is willing to do...but only if you dont actually get to fully enjoy yourself.

You are a fool, you agreed that you don't care who she picks yet is intimidated by a nigger fucking her?

Oh this is gonna be rich!

Also it makes you a lesser, you think she is going to pick some 5 inch loser? She is going for chad thundercock or lex Steele and get that pussy rimmed. You think she will have a hard time to find a bigger and better dude than you?

Think of your future. I can only see awful things for you if you let her do this. You need to get some side action to show you are still worthy of being a man. Don't wear that shit! She thinks less of you when you do!

i can post some, she does like it rough, alot that's why i kinda want to see it to, it's nto really in my personality to be as rough as she likes.

thanks, like her picking the guy isn't unreasonable i guess, i just wish there wasn't there condition of the cage. this has made me rock hard for so long i'd really wnat to be able to enjoy it.

i don't want any side action ? this is going to sound very weird for people who don't share the fetish but i do actually love do her despite this fantasy and don't want to fuck anyone else. that said i don't think she's guaranteed to fins someone that much bigger than me. she never complained about my size.

>finally asked her about it. to my surprise she agreed pretty fast
huehuehuehue

You are going to hate yourself. I guarantee it.

>i wouldn't be happy if it was a black guy but we barely have any here at all so i'm not too worried.
YFW she picks the one black guy in town who sells crystal and drives around in his shitty dodge charger.

What if she picks a Nigger
THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO MAN? Use your fucking head some big nigga be nuttiness in yo girl honkey motha fucka

Or, if she isn't fucking him already, she will continue to fuck him afterwards, even if OP only wanted it to be a one-time thing.

Congrats. Your relationship is over. Good job, you stupid cuck faggot.

it's something that is in the back of my head. as i said i do actually love her so some part of me doesn't want to see her get fucked by a different man. but i've had this fantasy for over 2 years, i've tried getting past it but it's stuck.

even if he was black, she wouldn't, i'd ask for condoms obviously.

Truth be told, I hope the cage isnt a thing when you guys get round to it. Also, not gonna lie - I;d definitely give her a go...my SO likes it rough-ish, but doesn't let me go as rough as I would like...her limits light choking and that dosen;t feel to be enough for me at times.

Sorry to be blunt!

no, don't be sorry i do kinda get off on the idea of others telling me what they'd do. i have posted her before in threads here this would just be the first time someone actually did in RL. i guess we're kind of in the same boat but opposite, light choking is as far as i'd go but she likes it really rough.

So, she likes it rough, you can't give it to her rough, she wants to lock you up in a sissy cage, and already instantly had a dude in mind when you suggested her fucking another guy?

None of these things seem like red flags to you? Really?

Once the fetish wears off and she realized your released her sexuality, you will never have her back. She will always push the boundaries, her buying the chastity proves she loves your humiliation. Once you wear thin on the fetish she will get off on fucking everyone and anyone. You don't want her to fuck black guys? Too damn bad, she is going to bring in the biggest and baddest niggers with Gucci slippers to cum blast that hole.

You better kiss her goodnight and remember who she was because in the next year you'll be cleaning Jyrone's creampies and the next year you'll be single jerking off to the woman you "loved".

Dis big mufuckin nigga gonna have his dick in yo girl mouf muh fucka, or some fag punk honkey in a cage u think gonna stop Tyreek from going raw in dat pussy muhfucka?? He gon make yo girl filled w his nigga nut nigga

she didn't have one in mind yet, she just said she'd get to choose without my input.

don't immediately go to the worst case scenario, and as i said to the other user. there would be condoms. nobody is going anything "raw".

End your own life for being a cuck, or become a sub-whore for real men. Cucks deserve to be burned.

See that image there, I'd have her head pulled back by her hair, her ass would be red raw and I'm pretty sure the other hand would be either on her throat or covering her mouth/nose.

Juuuuuust as an example! also, 10/10 pic.

that's an amazing ass, user, does she do anal ?

She has one in mind, nigga. Don't be naive. She wouldn't have said that if she didn't.

U gonna be in the cage white boy that nigga dick is gonna pound yo girl and he gonna have the key, you his slave now muhfucka black power baby RIP Freddie Grey

Oh buddy, you letting her put the cage on you proves she wants you humiliated. Proving condoms don't mean shit.

Tell me you are going to watch her OP? If she goes alone you know she will get bred..

>End your own life for being a cuck
It baffles me how Sup Forums shits on cucks but trap threads are bumped to the limit every time.

You think she's gonna respect your wishes? She wants to lock your tiny little peepee up in a cage while she fucks a real man. She's gonna tear that condom off and have Tyrone fill her with his baby batter just because you asked her not to.

You assume she doesn't want black dick. She might find their personalities disgusting but that doesn't mean she wont take some hard bodied, 9 inch nigger to town. Just because she doesn't like their personalities doesn't mean she wont take the dick.

I hire Mexicans to do groundwork, doesn't mean I want them to manage my bank account.

AYY MUFUCKA YO HOE JUST HIT ME IN THA DM SAYIN U WANTS TO BE LOCKSED IN A CAGE AND SHE GET TO PICK WHO IT BE WELL HONKEY ITS ME DEANDRE IMA BE FUCKIN DAT WHITE PUSSY WHILE U IN THAT CAGE CRYIN LIKE A WHITE BITCH, IMA GET HER PREGNANT AND MAKE U RAISE MY KID U GONNA HAVE TO KISS DA MOUTH MY NIGGA DICK WAS IN

lol no thanks to either of those.

that's really hot. she could probably use something like that, she'd be satisfied for a while.

she does, but she isn't that easy in giving it up.

of course i'm going to watch that's why i asked her. i'll definitely not have anyone "finish" inside her

yes she will respect my wishes, i've been very clear about the condom when i talked to her about the idea. stop saying stupid shit like this

This thread reminds me of that vid of the nigger pounding that hot little redheaded Jew while her cuck boyfriend starts saying it was a bad idea, then weakly plays it off as a joke when she gives zero fucks and keeps riding that BBC. You know the one.

That's going to be you, OP/

RIP Freddie Grey
RIP muh nigggaahhh Freddy Grey da pigs took him to yung. He said he couldn't breathe and just wanted dem skittles.

Check out my mixtape
Shits fire.emoji fire.emoji fire.emoji

livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/42095/doughboy-sauce-life-of-a-doughboy-2.html

Make sure she picks a real man who wont fall for her and try to steal her away. Real talk: if she finds a good bull, the only thing keeping her with you is the fact that hed never settle down with her. People are not logical, they follow their instincts, especially hot girls. They go for men who can throw dick.

I hope this is bait. This has to be bait. No one could be this naive.

Your girlfriend will leave you soon, cucks never actually have girlfriends, they just pay for the lives of a leech and watch in the closet while she rides the dick of a real man.

put vibrator in pooper to masturbate

fuck... more face ? how did you land this girl ?

Hes a cuck, so he didn't. Shes just using him.

Post link

look for it on motherless

xhamster.com/movies/2713627/jewish_redhead.html

Glimpse into your future, OP.

>
i trust me girl enough that she wouldn't do anything that i don't want?

it's one of her conditions that i don't get a say into who the guy is though.

i know, i'm so lucky to have her.

lol no she's not we've been together for over 2 years and this is the first time we're thinking about doing this.

Wont be the last, it might take a while but it'll come apart soon, mark my words.

In a weird situation myself (sorry to hijack!) she wants to watch me fuck another girl in front of her, with her potentially joining in too...I want to go for it....but I don't know how to actually go about getting this organised and / or if she would actually go through with it.

Back on track - If you've specified your outlines and are sure it's what you both want, fuck it. Enjoy yourselves and just make sure it stays at a mutual interest level... and that yknow, she dosent end up going behind your back! Best of luck!

ima kneel during the national anthem ima loot da store and burn it down cause dem crackaz killed my niggas in Ferguson and Trayvon Martin, dats ok doe ima nut in this white boys bitch while he got his dick locked in a cage, ima lick dat ass and dat pussy and fill it up w nigga nut

shes cheating on you

You're a retard if you think she won't. She obviously doesn't see you as a worthy sex partner, that's why she wants to humiliate you. You think she's gonna stop in the middle of having the best sex of her life just because you ask her to? Nigga please. She'll keep going and make you watch every agonizing second of it.

This

Try to get veto power. You want a bull who is very emotionally mature and independent who can take control of you two and then do the most important thing: leave.

AYY MUFUCKA YO HOE JUST HIT ME IN THA DM SAYIN U WANTS TO BE LOCKSED IN A CAGE AND SHE GET TO PICK WHO IT BE WELL HONKEY ITS ME DEANDRE IMA BE FUCKIN DAT WHITE PUSSY WHILE U IN THAT CAGE CRYIN LIKE A WHITE BITCH, IMA GET HER PREGNANT AND MAKE U RAISE MY KID U GONNA HAVE TO KISS DA MOUTH MY NIGGA DICK WAS IN

How did she even know cages existed?

sounds like you're kinda in the opposite situation of me.

yeah... you're not. she can read and write, you're not really her type.

i really have no reason to think that she is.

just because she has this kinky idea of a cage doesn't mean she thinks like that. hell i came to her with an ever weirder idea.

i do hope she picks someone like this.

Black lives matter

Yeah gl man. Id love to help you two out but im sure youll find a good guy. Older married tends to be safe.

Black power mother fuckers rip Freddie gray

thanks man. i do hope we can make it work, as i said it's been a long time fantasy of mine but i'd be lying if i said this stuff can never go wrong.

more !

She is already fucking another guy retard.

if this ain't a troll thread kys

this is going to be your evening OP, and it won't be the first load she's taken either.

you do seem to like her. i kinda hope she does find a guy fast.

no she isn't, i wouldn't have waited for so long to ask her if i thought she'dwanted try try other men.

no it won't be. there WILL be condoms.

Enjoy the single life dude.

> WILL
topkek

i don't think it'll go like that.

there definitely will, we agreed upon it and she even insisted on condoms with me for a long time after we started dating

you will be cucked into oblivion
if uve never been locked up youre in for a surprise
if you already have a cuck fetish unlocked wait til u haven't come for 30 days ull be begging to raise her bulls child

it's just for during the sex though. and it's a pretty light lock if i wanted really wanted to get out i could.

Consider the following:
You have no guarantee she'll take it off. You COULD be irredeemably cucking yourself into absolute oblivion with this.

if she tries making this permanent i can just take it off myself the lock is pretty flimsy.

slippery slope
youve probably already wanked away most of your manhood if you have a cuck fetish so bad you confessed it to her
very possible your fetish will become worse and worse once you start watching her
very possible she will forget all about you when a real man starts feeding her a big cock

I've read a story about an user like you.
tl;dr it ended in him getting blackmailed and assfucked
Good luck, bud. Choose carefully.

if you've been here for more than a couple of weeks i assume you knew the thread would turn out like this.

i'm almost 7 inch myself and she never complained i really don't think she's just put me aside like that for someone that might be bigger.

lol how does that end up happening .

Fake thread proudly brought to you by the JIDF

She recorded it, he couldn't get it off, she threatened him to let some guy fuck him while she watched.

She is shopping for another dude. Whether you go through with it or not, it is already too late.

i eh, don't really think this is going to happen.

well i know she's out right now looking for a guy, i was the one that brought this up. i just don't think would change as fast as you guys say. she didn't even flirt with guys before and

how can anybody be baited this hard

you all suck

doesnt really matter the size of ur dick if it gets hard to the thought of her getting fucked by other men

Could you be anymore of a fucking pussy?
You need to get your head checked if you honestly believe what she is telling you.

All I hear from you is what SHE said, what SHE wants.
Isn't this YOUR fucking fantasy?

>to my surprise she agreed pretty fast

I'm sure itll be fine