Pick one wife and one fuck slave

Pick one wife and one fuck slave

Pick and o-term and a t-term. It's still a table/atom.

5 wife, 4 slave

Forgot 3 anal slave

5 wife 1 slave

Hmmm, hard to say OP. I'd tak them into a dark room one by one and pull a hatchet out, threatening to dismember them. And then I'd do it. Slowly. With pleasure. After I have a nic collection of their severed limbs I'd bgin to pleasure myself with their digits, hoping that rigor mortis has left their hands in such a state that they could slide up and down my shaft. I wouldn't favor one girls limb over the other, I'd make sure to use each equally, wouldn't want to be unfair you know? Probably wouldn't us their legs though, idk how I'd use them; however, this does not mean that their legs would be exempt from my hatchet. Can't have dead bitches with legs still attached lying in my closet

These are real people. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Sorry for the spelling mistakes OP, my "E" button doesnt work very well. If there is any confusion do to misspelling, please inquire as I want to limit said confusion about how I'd treat these lovely girls to a night they woill never forget

Well, I have a fetish for dismembering hot teens and I'd lik to use said severed limbs to pleasure myself. There's two things to begin with. Or was the question rhetorical? Sorry if that was the case

There it goes, my damned "E" button failing me again when I'm just trying to explain myself :/

Why?

I'd like to point out that although my desires may be animalistic to put it gently, you are selecting women out of a group, thus creating a heirarchy. I'd treat them all equally

Why do you have a fetish for posting hot teens that I can imagine myself cutting up online? Who's the real bad guy here? I couldn't work my imagination if you didn't ply me with these sexy sexy limbs

I'm fairly confident this question wasn't rhetorical

Lets make this thread unique and more interesting. Which ones would you be willing to sacrifice? I use that word for lack of a better one, they arn't going to die for any other reason other than to get me going /bro. Pick 2 and I'll take em

Which one of these lovely girls would you be down to part with?

Dude contimplate your existance. Now contimplate about how they exist just like you, doing something right now and thinking about things just like you.

I'd make the one on my left into something resembling the aftermath of Saw3, probably wouldnt touch the second on, but oh boy, the righty...the things I'd do to her

Thats what I'm saying dude! Thats what gets me going! Don't you get it? Also, plz rspnd to my selection females and place them into a heirarchy

I notice your "E" button seems to hav no issue and I'm slightly jealous. Is your "E" button in good condition?

3 wife, 1 slave

Would you like to hear what I'd do to the grill on the left?

Yes, but remember, theyre all mine to play with. You can use their torso's if you like, maybe their legs but their arms are for sure mine. Right dude?

Pink wife and front slave. Wifey and eye will bondage fuck her in the basement.

They have names, families, struggles, and are totally oblivious to you making them something of an object of twisted entertainment

Hold on a sec, probably only need their hands for that "ghost" feeling. You could, potentially, keep their forearms

Similar interest to me but not quite what I like. Still, respect /bro

Front wife, teal is fuck slave!!

What hierarchy? They're human beings.

I am familiar with their names, their families, and at least some of their struggles. They may be oblivious but thats probably all the better for; I certainly wouldn't want them to find out before hand what was going to go down. All that suspense would have been built for nothing because they would probably cry and that just doesnt turn me on

See

wife short one
slave the second one

Your hierarchy of attractiveness; we have to decide some way who is going first, yah know?

See

Who would you choose? Just curious

Here is more of the center, the one I WOULDNT touch. On the left

Though that being said, I could go for the one on the right. Wouldn't necessarily enjoy it but I could do it. Look at those wrists

It's all subjective and wouldn't it be fucked up if there was a picture of you with a bunch of guys and someone posted that picture and asked people which ones they'd fuck and make a slave of and you weren't picked. How would you feel?

I wouldnt even make her immodest while separating her shoulders from her torso, that dress would stay on because I do have some shred of decency inside of me

Odds are I'd never meet whichever creep was posting pictures of me online and thus wouldnt care

Probably you

You're a sadistic freak, and I like your style user.

Any ideas for my friend here?

>wouldn't it be fucked up if there was a picture of you with a bunch of guys and someone posted that picture and asked people which ones they'd fuck and make a slave of

You wrote this not me. See anything wrong with your morals?

I'm flattered but unfortunately I will b the only one doing the slicing and dicing

I'm trying to imagine what it's like to be you and see the world around you the way you do...

Can I see her right wrist? I'm presuming she is right handed as most people are and so that would be the predominant appendage Id be using. And thank you, always happy to share my views with the world. Some peopl just dont appreciate them

The first one fuck her until her nose start bleeding

Over my dead body

It's not as jaded as you may think. I'm happy to answer any questions if you'd like

1 wife 5 slave

You guys have it wall wrong. 1 is wife - classy, will look good for a long time, can take to public events. But, not a great rack and probably prudish. 3/5 are fuck slaves.

I mean, that literally was my plan
Btw, here's me. What would you do to me?

See

Fuck the the first until her nose starts bleeding then smash her head in

Unless your a guy. Most guys hands dont get me going. Something about slender wrists get me. Post your wrist and I can tell you whether or not you'd make the proverbial cut?

Who are you? What are you? When are you? How are you? Where are you?

This thread is a joke. There isn't even a blonde in there...

Sensual violence, always good. I'm a fan of disembowelment personally. Know she can survive for a long time in a lot of pain with her guts hanging out.

posted at same time I don't subscribe to your rule over them
See

Now here is a guy thats on my level. He knows whats up. Though I personally believe that the sight of brains would be unappealing...who knows though, unlike SOME people on this thread, I don't judge till I've tried

Weird, my imagination didn't prepare me for this.

I see truth in this...

Impregnate, anal, kill?

I am Zak, I am a male, I am 2012+4, almost 2012+5, I'm a little mentally ill with bipolar type 2 and depression, and I'm in MD

I agree

There is no point in violence if it isn't sensual, agreed. Though guts make me feel ill for some queer reason

Agree to disagree, you may have their torsos and thats all muchacho

Wrists plz? I'd love to see them

See this

Impregnate 3

Anal 1, facing away

Kill 2, think she'd aquirm just right

Speaking of wrists, any anons, preferably female hav good ones. Don;t be afraid to speak up unlss you live around Charm City

See

FUCK MY "E" BUTTON. ITS RUSTLIN MAH JIMMIES

I think it may be a cultural thing for me. "Spilling your guts" means letting out all your secrets. The idea that I'd cut her belly and her intimate insides wouls pour out unwilling is a huge turn on.

Still here user, would love to see those wrists

Nope. I'll take my two and you can have the rest. I'm older, wiser, and my gun says so.

I can't quite see it your way but that doesn't mean I dont respect you for having your own independent views :) where you from user?

There is no way in hell you would actually do something like that. I'm intrigued by the way you guys interact with each other. What makes you guys post pictures of random girls and then subject them to your wild and probably highly exaggerated fantasies so you can seem somewhat unique.

2 for wife.
4 for fuck slave.
Something tells me 4's looks can handle that sort of abuse better.

1 slave, 4 wife

middle

I think you may have underestimated me, which is understandable as I am small, white, and Jewish (happy Hanukkah btw) You do not intimidate me, I take what I please, and that is that. There are Seven wonders in this world and I am Three of them; do not make the mistake of confronting me and thinking that it will not be a problem for you

left

>Right!!!!

Blue wife, pink slave if u disagree ur geiii

There ya go. Wanna see my neck?

impregnante midle
anal left
kill right(jesus wtf is this woman lol)

Believe what you want, doesnt stop me from getting off /bro. I have posted no pictures except myself in case you care to notice

, See

1 & 3.
Over and over and over.

I'm disappointed,I happen to enjoy her presence. However, you wont find her in real life (I hope) so there is nothing to worry about on my end

Australia. Not sure where it's from but developed the fetish when I was around 14

Would not dismember her

Amen /bro

SeeI see youre a self injurer as well. Ok wrist 7/10. Guys wrist usually dont turn me on tbh but its always nice to see them

, See

The universe has a weird sense of humor.

Hows Aussie? USA East Coast here, why brains?

Explain my friend, I love a sensible chuckle

Feel free to impregnate middle....huuuuuge slut

I've come back to better appreciat your wrist but its your pinky that catches my eye. It looks stubby. You are downgraded to 6/10. I know its not part of the wrist, but still

Guts, brains was another user

Middle what? That girl? And btw, no inclination to impregnate...could you imagine a little me running around. No way Jose, bad news for everyone. Besides, they might take some meat off the table if you know what I'm saying

What do they all have in common?

Ahh, my bad /bro. Why guts then? Any particular parts? I imagine the intestines would be tons of fun?

Well, I'm assuming that theyre book, for one

Stubby? WTF you talking about?

Here still? If so I'm glad you understood that this wasnt an invitation to keep talking. Youre a good listener and I give you credit for that