White Walkers are nothing more than a biological weapon created by The Children of The Forest to kill all men and got...

>White Walkers are nothing more than a biological weapon created by The Children of The Forest to kill all men and got out of control and now are programmed to kill everyone in the world

B R A V O G R R M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDdKmx0PW7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty good, isn't it? What better weapon could you have in a war but a second army even more dedicated to and efficient at wiping out your enemy than you are?

Their only mistake is they didn't make a failsafe

If children of forests have enough magical knowledge to create beings with better/stronger magical knowledge than them what's stopping white walkers from inventing god?

This show is stupid as fuck. I only watch to see my thicc qt goddess Calestee naked tittys

OP forgot the worst part
>White Walkers are just regular humans under a spell

Shut the hell up wrestlefag.

it was a shitty reveal of a shitty story, but the night king remains based

>with better/stronger magical knowledge than them
where is that shown?

Shut it dweeb

>wrestling
holy fuck, that is sad

White walkers prospered while children of the forest went extinct so I think it's pretty safe to conclude that.

>being under 6'
Holy fuck that is sad

>Leafu is dead
Fuck you hack and hack

>White walkers prospered while children of the forest went extinct so I think it's pretty safe to conclude that.
...no. no, it isn't.

please don't post any more

It's generic as hell and a completely unsatisfying answer to a 20 year old question

Please gain height

What about the Great Other though
Surely they didn't create him, if he even exists

Face it, no matter the answer you would have been disappointed.

The failsafe is that they need human children to reproduce. No humans, no walkers.

All mysteries turn out to have a generic explanation. That's why they're better staying mysteries.

testing filter, tripfag please respond

this

The Great Other is quite literally anybody the Lord of Light doesn't like in one age or the next, presumably someone or something that threatens his existence.

R'hllor is a worthless faggot, and he needs your help.

S6 Leaf was shit though. Only the original was good.

I only watched clips of S6..

but was seriously the origin of the Night King that 5 second clip of him next to the tree? and that's fucking it??

>thousands of years have gone by
>they are still in the medieval ages.

who created the forest people?

Bran

Come up with a better answer faggot

Its better than shit like the smoke monster or the cylon final 5

it doesnt need an answer, faggot

>who created the forest people?

Evolution

upvoted my friend!

post-apocalyptic radiation

They can also experience decades of winter. That probably stifles progress somewhat.

underrated post

vegans

Because the maesters keep all the knowledge for themselves

We were stuck in the middle ages for like a thousand years too, after several thousand years of similarly technologically un-advanced cultures (that happened to do some cool things like the pyramids).

The period of rapid technological development following the industrial revolution has given us the false impression that societies are continually innovating. In reality our era of rapid innovation is anomalous in human history.

shouldve been left as a mystery

this
might as well be a generic zombie virus or someshit

This

Ambiguity is always the superior narrative. Look at Sherlock S3E1. Gatiss spent the entire episode laughing at theorists of S2E3, and he never even wrote an answer for "The Fall".

And I'm not even mad.

Reminder that the White Walkers from the books have a DIFFERENT origin from the White Walkers of the show

Well yeah, of course. You really only need one very pivotal event to kickstart continuous innovation (like the ability to process steel in high quantities).

What if this happens in the last book? the 'Dream of Spring' refers to the beginning of the Industrial Revolution in Westeros. GRRM's undead, bloated corpse will write a sequel 7-book series in a Steampunk Westeros.

Most likely, unless what we've heard of them so far is a lie

This. The show is basically fan fiction tier garbage now

But wait... aren't the white walkers supposed to be around as long as the children of the forest are and that's before humans ever got there?

bullshit. Compare the plate of knights in the 1400s to what they would have had in the 1000s, or the guns and cannons of the 1600s to trebuchets. Technology didn't just stop advancing for hundreds of years.

Their first appearance is supposed to have been a couple hundred years after the children and the first men made peace

thats nice but the show version is the only one we are going to get

Nobody claimed there was no innovation, but it was nowhere near as rapid as it is today.

How does dragonglass, a fire imbued substance, create ice monsters?

dragonglass=obsidian. dude .. dude you know what obsidians are made of? silicon. you know what else is made from silicon? chips and processors. that obsidian is clearly a processor that turned the man into a robot

its magic, dabid aint gotta explain shit

dragonglass has a microchip inside that changes the dna structure of a host once inside the body

Westeros is a simulation running inside a giant piece of obsidian!

IT FITS

that "rapid innovation" was only thanks to recovered alien tech, just remember how shit the 1930's were and 86 years ago we have the internets and mobile phones with the knowledge of the whole human race in your palm.

Are... Are we on the brink of cracking the show wide open? Are D&D actually geniuses who are going to le ruse all the showfag normies to tears, and finally redeem themselves?

Bravo, that's pretty gud

is the night's king a manlet?

188cm or 6'2
also don't reply to tripfags you fucking idiot

fuck off /got/cancer

>2016
>not realizing man is the biggest monster

I WANT MY PRESTON VIDEO!

Where is he!

>2016
>same old shit every day like a diseased rat on a treadmill

Giving the white walkers such a shit-tier origin story was the final nail in the coffee for me.

When did they establish that dragonglass is "fire imbued"?

committed sudoku

Is killing myself the only path for me to be reunited with him?

yes

Does any of it really matter? It's hard to believe you guys feel this strongly about [the various issues] and easy to believe you're just artificially revving yourselves up.

Kill me user.

I'm at 14, rue du phoque, Versailles, France.

I bet that you don't even have the guts.

>comes up with based theories
>meets his idol

Hell be fine

that was undewhelming for sure.

now delete this shit thread got fags

What? Now? No... you're not going to die today. You're not going to die for quite a while.

This is Ser Gregor. He's dead inside too. I'll leave you two alone.

>>meets his idol
>realizes that his idol is a fat old cuck who thinks about salad dressings and pizza all day and doesn't give a shit about his """"""""magnum opus""""""""" or his earlier works anymore, and that none of his shitty theories are true

What did he mean by that?

Just like the Titans!

Dragonglass is obsidian, obsidian is formed when lava solidifies. Lava tends to be associated with fire.

This is the lesson. Mystery is always better then the answer.

Maybe they made some ice/death imbued.

They're terrifying and all that, but what hope do they have against the dragons? The Wights are susceptible to fire, so the White Walkers' army is already useless.

If the White Walkers can survive the fire (we've seen they're so cold they sorta extinguish/displace flames), surely all they need to do is toss all the Valyrian and obsidian blades they can find at them from the back of a dragon

Seasons are responsible for this. Seasons don't work as they do on the outer sphere of the earth. They live inside of the earth and seasons can last generations.

youtube.com/watch?v=PDdKmx0PW7s

How did Westerosi cavemen survive the long ass winters?

>apparently according to dabid and dabid The Children of The Forest created the WW
>when it has already been established that the children fought alongside the First men during The Long Night against them and there have been no mention of the WW before that

The seasons weren't always fucked up

kys