Pic related. 2015 Infiniti Q40 AWD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23dnhEpN2Ns&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=efei6R5oKOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2015 dart

I ride your mom.

bmw e46

A horse, unless I'm going to the city, which is pretty rare.

Got a pretty rare subaru. It's a black on black XT turbo manual and I love the shit out of it. Murders any terrain toy their at it and it feels good knowing I can at least neat the majority of the people on the road with it.

1988 FZR 400 EXUP

2005 dodge ram 2500 all yee yee lifted big tires ect.
1994 transam build to outrun your doctors porche
3 80s Suzuki motorcycles that mad Max would be proud to ride

A pic for reference

whats the power? what year? how much oyu get it for?

2010 Scion XB

Oh sorry, it's a 2005. Has 260 HP with 100k miles on it. Bought it from my parents for 12k with 92k miles on it. They are known to require a lot of maintenance since it's modeled after the 2002 rally car setup. But it is so much fun to drive.

2002 Golf GTI

Come to b to gloat about your homo ass taste in cars.

2007 CBR1000RR Fireblade

I've got a 2005 legacy gt manual. Not sure if mine is rarer than yours though considering yours is an outback.

2014 FZ-09

1989 Ford Probe GT Turbo

Nice.

2016 jeep grand cherokee

Got a 2007 GSX-R 1000. Enjoy smoking you other pretend superbikes.

White Hyundai genesis coupe 2016 basic

Oh sorry forgot to mention it's a wagon.

1995 BMW 840ci

honda fag here
i have two 2008 600rr, great bikes

2015 mazda3

Nice looking ride there. Would strongly recommend getting a GoPro for your helmet if not already. Lot of dumbfucks on the road. Cousin of mine got injured pretty badly (recovered fully thank goodness) after some idiot slammed on their brakes in front of him.

2007 dodge ram 1500, had it since new :)

everyone drives a honda civic here, including me

92' dodge ram 250. best dependable truck i ever purchased, still drive it today

If your cousin was on a bike he should be able to stop faster than damn near any car.

what pros/cons have you found on that car?
i'm in the market for a car around that tier, but don't know which one i should get

cool story. I like the 1000RR for how it feels and how it looks, not for what the fastest bike you can buy is

both bikes are ridiculously fast on any street in the world, irrespective of relatively small differences when being ridden by professionals

2016 BRZ meme car. can't get image size below 2 mb thanks obama. actually I suppose I better start thanking trump

I ride with a gopro already

True. Most bike riders are idiots though. I can damn near stop my GSX-R 1000 from 60 to zero in a car length.

He did, problem was though he flew off the bike after quickly grabbing onto the brakes.

how would a gopro have saved him from that?

For security reasons or gay shit like weaving in traffic

True, but the Suzuki is much more comfortable to sit on, performs better and gets much better gas mileage. It blows it away tbh fam. And i wanted a 1000rr before I settled on the suzuki.

2010 Chevy Malibu LTZ V6.
> yawn

Smart decision. I don't ride bikes, though i want to. But driving a car, I got two dash cams mounted on the front windshield and rear window

Cons?

>gas cap on passenger side
>not enough high end torque
>manual shifter is slow

Pros

>literately everything else

it's a maxima or altima with a nicer interior :/

dude, my name is not casey stoner, i'm not a professional rider and I like to go home and fuck my girlfriend after riding my bike, not get skin grafts. I save that shit for the track where i have lots of room to slide if I come off.

I have a gopro for insurance reasons

And lane splitting is legal in a number of parts of Australia after scientific study showed that lane splitting was safer for riders (so long as there was no excessive speed involved)

>that body

That must be the Lena Dunham of cars.

4 cars too many

if you knew anything about riding or how to actually ride you would know it doesn't matter what kind of bike you have.

I rode a R1, a GSXR and a CBR and for me the CBR rode the best

I'm not a big bloke, I don't need a comfortable seat, i'm short, compact, fairly light and I love love love the midrange torque that the others didn't have

if I wasn't so cheap I'd have bought a Ducatti 1198

2012 chrysler 200

Some states here in 'murica allow lane splitting, but the average dumbass doesn't know that and try to be the hero of the roads.

>I love love love the midrange torque that the others didn't have

But the GSX-R 1000 has more midrange torque. . .

Spoken like a true cager.

95 K1500 4X4

My baby- '06 Infiniti M35 Sport, fully loaded

She's fast, but not too fast.

is it illegal to slam on your brakes?

Well, at least you keep it clean! I always liked the rear of those cars, too.

Whoops, forgot pic

spoken like someone who rides a suzuki :)

it definitely didn't on the bike I rode

not if it's to be an asshole

"Chevy Malibu, it's a car for your dad to yell the N word in."
(Regular Car Reviews)

depends on what the scenario calls for. i had a dumbfuck slam on his brakes in front of me while driving home, while there was nothing in front of him, there was a 3 second braking distance between me and him. faggot was trying to stage an accident so he can con insurance money out of me.

At least yours rides on a stiffer frame, plus it has nicer suspension and engine placement.

Basically it's not a FWD cuckmobile.

nah not illegal. but makes you a total faggot that deserves to be pummelled if you like doing that in front of people

here's the thing that cagers don't understand in general (i'm not assuming you're one, i'm just adding to this)

being in the right doesn't fucking matter on a bike. Having a gopro video that shows that the driver was a cunt means NOTHING because in the end, when it comes down to it, you will lose to a car every. single. time.

Survive first, THEN worry about suing people. This means that you ride with the proper braking distance, you don't lane split at 100mph, you don't do stoppies at traffic lights and you don't go hammer down at every single opportunity

There are old riders and bold riders, but no old and bold riders.

Save that shit for the track

Mazdaspeed 6 bebeh

Oh man i really REALLY wanted one of these, but finding a clean example was a bitch, then my Infiniti came up on CL so i just went for it instead...

I'm pretty jelly, user.

>you will lose to a car every. single. time.
Yup, simple as that.

>This means you ride with proper braking distance, don't lane split etc.

yeah i don't do that gay shit anyway. fuel's not cheap, and neither are tires and helmets. just ain't worth it. and besides, you save only what.. 5 seconds off your travel time? 6 maybe?

and to you bikerfags that do that shit as mentioned, you make us look bad.

to add, I don't lane split/ride @ 100mph everywhere, i don't hammer down on the throttle while burning up the clutch. i don't know why people do that anyway.

>to add, I don't lane split/ride @ 100mph everywhere, i don't hammer down on the throttle while burning up the clutch. i don't know why people do that anyway.

You can't burn up on the clutch on a bike. You are a poser.

also, people are just plain cunts. My first & last bike was an 84 Yamaha 750 SECA. Great bike, and was really one of the first crotch rockets.

Tore it down to nothing, restored it completely (early 00's), and ran it for about a month before some stupid fucking cunt in a suburban backed over it and drove off.

you can if you like holding the brake at full throttle and slipping the clutch all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=23dnhEpN2Ns&feature=youtu.be

That's why we can't have nice things, because of cunts like the suburban driver.

2014 tacoma. v6 with trd supercharger and magnaflow catback exhaust

the same woman was known for hitting random shit, but since her husband was a cop, she got away with it... until she cut off a big ol john deere.

It was funny when the dumbfuck import cop and his cunt wife found out that when you have a collision with a farm tractor in this province, the farm tractor is never at fault... lol

'06 ford fusion v6

Not to mention that tractor is someone's livelihood that heavily relies on it

also kek;
youtube.com/watch?v=efei6R5oKOQ

>Can't burn up clutch.

lol who's the poser now

TBH I don't know which is more rare. The dealership and registration actually calls this a legacy

Yeah maybe. but not under any kind of normal to idiot use.

Dude. I've slipped the clutch on my 1000 from 8k all the time. No problem. With a bike you have to seriously be a retard to burn the clutch. It's probably 10x harder to do it on a bike than a car.

I've seen people torture their bikes.. it's a cringing sight to see :(

2011 g x s, love her dearly

and have since tinted those bitches

>2011 g x s

dude, wut

dis jawn

2011 AD
g37
x (awd)
s (sporty model) :^)

When im in the city i drive a small Fíat panda. A full tank least like forever and i can park it in muy pocket.
When im going out of town i drive a bmw 118d nice as hell gets easily 150-160kmh//90-100mph.
And also, my mother has a countryside house so whenever i need to go trough a damn mountain i pick her range rovers with like a million horse power.

ayyy, infiniti family! good on ya, Sup Forumsro!