How can I use $100 to make more money?

How can I use $100 to make more money?
I'm only 18, plz help
>inb4 drugs

take it anywhere and ask for smaller bills. You will then have more money.

alright faggot

first thing you need to do is GET A FUCKING JOB

YOU USELESS BASTARD, WHERE DID YOUR FUCKING LIFE GO WRONG? YOU SHOULD HAVE A JOB BY 15.

ok so get into prostitution you useless cunt

more bills not more money

maybe gambling????

Go to a pawnshop and resale items... That's what I usually do just require some research and some knowledge of item been sold

In High School
Parents don't want me having a job so I can focus on studying

Waiting genuine answer...

This OP. I turned 100$ into 1,325$ in two weeks playing online poker. You need a lot of self discipline and skill though which you probably dont have so go sell some drugs instead or sell that tight barely.legal ass on the street.

Also could try stocks but requires the same as gambling.

How big is your backpack?

I have multiple medium sized ones

try low risk bonds then. though the return will be relatively low compared to stocks. how willing are you to risk your money is the real question

Op should be willing to risk it all. He pays no bills, better if he lost it on stocls or gambling learni g a lesson than buying stupid shit.

if there was a way, everyone would do it. also, you can't make fuck all selling drugs if your initial purchase is only $100.

you're pretty fucking stupid eh?

buy a domain name and use a site like weebly to set up a site. Sell or offer an awesome service. Be fucking good at it. I started with about 100 bucks and I'm pulling in 400k 7 years later (gross) but still....

Buy cases of water, doesn't matter what kind as long as they're cheap, make them cold, and then go to a skatepark on a warm day and sell them for $2 a bottle

>not getting the joke

I'll take my obscure video game references elsewhere.

pay the fucking cost to be the boss!!

Go to swap-meets, buy boxed diapers from '99 '00 and old oil cans, they sell like diamond on eBay

That's actually pretty fucking good. I might start doing that.

buy low sell high

who the fuck gets a job at 15 nowadays? are you from china that is stealing internet?

gotta spend money to make money, also it depends on what you're selling. $100 won't bring in much but it's a start, and once you start moving small shit you can save up. make sure you don't buy more than you can sell, youll end up with a ton of stuff and you won't have enough custos to buy it all. and once that starts to stress you out you'll start using them cuz free drugs, then its back to square 1.

FOREX nigger go do some research on google and get to it bitch

Buy and sell btc at the right time