Hello there my children, it's Santa here. I've noticed that someone is on your mind lately and it seems to sadden you

Hello there my children, it's Santa here. I've noticed that someone is on your mind lately and it seems to sadden you.

Tell me your story, why are you sad? Who is this girl? I have just delivered the presents and have a little break right now.

Now is your chance to ask advice from Santa. If you're a very good boy and end your story with "Thank you Santa", then I will do anything in my power to solve your problem and give you the christmas kiss that you so desire from that girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/rnrg12
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201546686
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello Santa
Im sad, because I dont haev Apex 3 dlc for arma 3. Please do anything you can! my steam is steamcommunity.com/id/rnrg12

Thank you Santa

A lot of girls want me, and i can easily get a girl if i want to, but this chick i want doesn't want me. And it angers me i've tried anything to get her. And because she doesn't want me, makes me want her more. I dont care about other girls i just want her

Thank you Santa

That is all between the ears kiddo. You think you want that girl but inside you actually don't. It's just in your mindset that if you can't get a girl, you think you haven't completed something yet.

Thrust me, once you actually get to fuck that girl, you immidiately lose your interest.

> My girlfriend recently told me that she needed "space"
> I know why, it was due to a recent incident between the two of us
> Ever since we met, I never take my pants off, even when we're fucking
> I don't mind if she sees my cock, she loves sucking on it
> I just have kinda a secret I wasn't ready to reveal to her
> Well, we were going at it, I was pounding at her pussy driving my cock deep into her
> Then it happened, I was at the perfect angle to allow all the spaghetti to fall out of my pant pocket
> The spaghetti fell all over her stomach, tits and face
> I was so embarrassed, she didn't know what to say
> I guess she did know what to say, she needed space

Thank you Santa.

But because you said thank you, send her a message at exactly 19:30 saying "I pick you up in hour, be ready". I will do the rest of the magic

Well, maybe she meant she wanted the Sesame Spaghetti Space chase. If im correct she actually loves your spaghetti.

Hello Santa.
here’s this girl ive been seen for around 4 years, i like her really a lot, 1 year ago i finally told her i liked her, (wasnt very close to me) so obviously she said no, she likes me just like a friend, shit happens...
Been hanging out with her, really love her, love her more the more i know her...she told me about some stupid guy that she likes but hes only playing with her.
i want to make her happy.
what should i do? let her go?

what about me santa? i said thank you XD

Dear Santa,

I've always wanted to watch my wife give you a blowjob.

My son, it seems in my perspective that you were to nice for that girl. What you need to do right now is turn everything around. Treat her like a piece of shit, become a man, become badass. You don't have to actually do it, but just pretend like it!! It's either this or letting her go, and who is stupid enough to let go a girl that you like, am i right?!

So just take the shot, act like you don't give a shit about her

Also you didnt say thank you santa so i can not guarantee anything

Hello Santa

All I want is a wife and kids, but I want to work as an animator. But animators make barely any money, so i wouldn't be able to ever have a wife and kids. I dont know what to do.

Whenever i skip things like job interviews or studying for a test to pursue art, i feel like im letting my future wife down, and I feel sad. But when im not drawing, i feel like im wasting my life, because I have no interest in anything else but animating.

No girls like me irl either

Ah i was busy eating some cookies with milk, i will put one of my little helpers right on the way
Enjoy!!

Well that will be no problem at all!! Just send her to my house. My adress is:
The North pole

Ok Santa, long story short, girl went out with me for a bit, then went after my best friend (who turned her down, he's a good dude) that's why I get sad when I think of her. I would like a new girlfriend/lover please and thank you. Thank you Santa

can any user gift me mw2 for 9.99 its on sale and a dank as fuck game

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201546686

Thank you santa
P.S. only thank you if you buy me the game your rich as fuck anyways

If there is one important lesson you have to learn. IS THAT YOUR DREAMS BECOME NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. If you don't chase your dreams right now then it will be too late later on. You can always get a wife. And it's not always a fairytail as you think so!! Look kid, dreams you have to chase. Once you fulfilled them, the women will come on its own. I wish you good luck and cant use my magic because you didnt say thank you santa.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

it seems you still like the girl. Even though she is bad trouble, your desires can not be topped. My advice is to just go to that girl, be straight up and tell what you want from her. Like straight up man, no other bullshit speaking around what you actually want. Once you overcome your main desire for that girl, then it will be easy af to move to another bitch. And because you said thank you, the other bitch will be my work to do. Good luck

thank you santa

But i dont believe in magic

Shelby seems like a good looking girl, am i right? First of all you have to speak up to her man, just smile and shit, don't become to affectionate. Just ACT like your a good friend. Once she gets to know you a bit, THEN BAM you go straight to the point, AND THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT because if you continue to act nice and friendly you will be smashed down in the friendzone m8. Just be straight up and tell her that you want to hang out sometimes.

Also never mentiont that you never had a gf before. The good looking bitches always prefer experienced guys, so act like one.

Also my son because you said thank you i will do anything to make Shelby notice you, no other bitch just shelby because fuck them other bitches if you dont want them. Next week when she wears a RED sweater, then is the moment you need to talk to her OKAY? Not later because then my magic wont work anymore

Idgaf if you don't believe in my magic, but because you said thank you. In exactly 4 days a blonde girl will add you facebook wearing a green coat. After she added you, you will sent here a message asking "Do i know you" And i will do the rest of the magic.