rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Mavis_Dracula/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you have a hypnosis fetish?

I definitely do

I like watching girls pushing a lawnmower

you asked for it
>yes its mine

hope she beats it

watch this to see what fate has in store for you...

>White Zombie (1932)

Petplay. A girl with a plug in is so very sexy. Especially when it comes time to train her.

macaroni and cheese

Some women look hot bald. Others wind up looking like the chick from Star Trek: The Motion Picture.

For convenience, what exactly does fate have in store?

Tricked girls ...IDK why this turns me on .

>no distortion of the cranium due to projectile impact
>no distortion of the eyes or ruptured blood vessels from force of cranial impact
>incorrect sized and formed exit wounds
>stained skin from fake blood
>lack of blood from correct areas and wounds

get your edgy fake faggot shit out of here

Cute girls with not so cute tits

Tricked?

I'm not op but these pics were from a set of girls who thought these pictures were for a modeling or actress job.

I think the user means women who are convinced to get naked for money online, but get no money.... Usually by saying "hey, I have a photoshoot opportunity, but I need to see how you look naked before I hire you / pay you".

Pretty dick move, but you get the idea...

trust me
>]] u lack my edge

For example, the girl posted believed that she was sending these pics to a model scouter. Her story is fairly well known , I think she runs a YouTube channel.

Makes sense

Same! Any more?

Post full set?

Really? Any idea what her channel is?
I don't have any ones other than this one.

try and put yourself above everyone else, i bet people are really smug to you, bet they are even happy to see that you continue to fail harder

Hnnnnnnnngggxcgjjggdyjjjkjfde...any more?

i work quality control for 24/hr no one is ever happy to see me, it means they fucked up and often with our product they could lose their job if shit continues.
idc if people like me but fake assed shit trying to be edgy is just faggotry hard at work

OP asked for ppl to post their fetishes faggott not asking for a ]
>bunch of green text commentary exploiting your lack of knowledge that is humanity which exists past your trailer door

diapers

Only one i have user

Here is my favourite pack pasted.co/a9f563f9

>i own a trailer

there are plenty of real snuff pics and shit out there to post fuck the fake shit

>hard at work
i doubt u know anything about it youngster

Mmm, yes sir!

I like that they feel above of me and that they pull it to me with desire

Who is this?

really real hmm post em then ill add them to my folder

-thanks in advance

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4uVzkWvCf0
this is my fetish

ENF (Embarrassed Nude Female)

Women being nude in public and embarrassed about it.
Or women being caught getting off. It's hard to explain why this turns me on.... Pic related.

Anastasia from entrancement uk

Read this you utter faggots.

how can nobody see her?

its why i worked hard and got the job nigger

if im working hard im dong someone elses part and thats why they get fired.
i inspect the outgoing products and help ensure we keep things efficient.

>me weeping my ass the whole way home when "no one likes me" making 49-50K annually

find your own shit

no
small af and generally not interested

PAWGS

i do my own QC buddy i myself make anywhere from 30 to 70 made 68 last year and thats the lowest i've made since i was 16 there buddy im sure your proficient at your job user just don't shit on my fetish Sup Forumsro

>dong someone else's part
superb keks
you made me smile user merry christmas btw
>snuff you say?
also this

The feeling of being nude in your backyard and swimming.

feels good huh i remember me and the gf were skinny dipping and her younger sister came home from work we stayed in pool gf didn't know and i got a bj while her sis watched

I'm not proud.

im into sleeping girls. i have finger banged and fucked my girlfriend a bunch of times shen she was drunk and passed out.

she is a deep sleeper and when she gets hammered nothing can wake her up.

one night i fingered her some and she never woke up. it made me super hot and i jerked off onto her tits and face.

so another night i took my vibrating electric tooth brush and put it on her clit while i fingered her and liked her pussy when she was passed out and she actually had a deep writhing orgasm while she was sleeping and never woke up.

After that i have probably fucked her 5 or 6 times while she was passed out drunk and sleeping. i never told her and i dont think she would even care.

but it does get me super hott for some reason. sometimes i think i cum harder and like it more than fucking girls when they are awake. something about the helplessness.

if you have a girlfriend who is a deep sleeper and she wouldnt care def give it a try. but dont do it to drunk passed out strangers or rape girls . i know Sup Forums is fucked up

Raceplay inspired SPH (Small Penis Humiliation).

Moar?

I love watching bitches in extreme PAIN from getting their cunts REKT.

do you wear user?

>Moar?
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Mavis_Dracula/1

Where I found it.

So what you're saying is you're doing two people's jobs for the price of one....

And you somehow think you're smart?

Oops , my bad ...I was confusing her with this girl
YouTube.com/watch?v=xNjqi-dp3Yq

i feel you user

You mean meth addicts with tits that couldnt produce enough milk to sustain life into a cockroach

btw i dnt know where snuff would be or pic related material thats why we share rite

I love it when my partner acts like they are in a sleep-coma during sex. You don't want to know where I got that kink, and no it was not roofies.

i wasn't going to tell him how bad he had it

these two

On a somewhat related note ...this lesbian was catfished by some dude pretending to be a girl..she fell in love with said catfish, and would do whatever the catfish said ...catfish asked her if she would blow her guy friend on cam while he watched ...at least that's the story that's been associated with this set .

I think I'm one of 8 people in the world who just don't get what's so hot about them. I get it if it's the twin fetish, otherwise... eh...

Is she wearing two pairs of pants?

yeah i dont exactly know the whole story though

aphrodisiacs.

Mavis hnnnggggg. Moar

surfer chicks

creepshots

blondes in pink bras

I'm literally doing this to someone right now, minus the sex part, great fetish

Incest, drugs and dogs on women.
So ideally I'd have my sister and her teenage daughter over, dose them both with XTC or benzoes, and get them hot and horny. I fuck my niece while she's on her back, my sister is 69ing her, they lick each other's pussy while my dog pounds his dick deep into my sister.

closeup tit shots -
especially if they have nice medium size nipples

Female mma fighters

yep me too

I have a huge ageplay fetish. I like when girls ageplay that they are 4-12 getting rammed on the end of a monster cock. Sometimes the girls daddy daughter play, or stranger girl stuff. Typically the nastier the better.

Would you trade them about getting them pregnant and of the dog or you would be the father?

Mine is pretty simple, squsishy women, xreampies lactation and impregnation...And puppers

Eaten by a giant girl

Skimmed, this is pretty interesting tbh. Being a sissy is still fun though :)

I have a fetish that only exists (as of now) in my head. I think the idea of a gay guy fucking a girl up the ass is really hot. Can anyone help? Don't care if it's fake