I asked Santa for 2 more inches. He didn't deliver. :( Sup Forums, cheer me up

I asked Santa for 2 more inches. He didn't deliver. :( Sup Forums, cheer me up.

/thread

You've got at least 2 inches of fupa to work with. Lose weight or avoid anything from behind and you're golden.

Make her get on top, and up your tongue skills. Also trim that bush. A great steak looks smaller when its surrounded by a bucket of french fries.

That's a huge clit girl.

I'm not a girl!!!

Here's a more flattering angle. It's not bad, right? I could wreck a change purse.

You're fat as fuck you ugly shit skin, I bet you smell like smegma
Check'd

Why are you being mean to me? I just wanted to show my sweet cock off.

You're also overweight. You probably don't look like a "dashing" guy, so if girls don't think about a guy like you, the thought of your size is the last thing a girl would think about in finding a sexual partner.

Perhaps instead of false promising yourself to lose weight for your new year's resolution, because that's not new to you, you might wanna work on focusing on your personality to be likeable enough that your looks or size doesn't matter to someone special in your life.

Maybe not the best way of cheering you up, but I'm not here to deceive you. People in real life tell you white lies to make you feel good all the time, why should the internet be the same? On the contrary, you should come here with the exception of unrestricted sincerity. You're no one to us, focus on being somebody to someone.

I'd let you do me

yeah thats right

man if you loose weight you'd gain another 2 inches

You look strong! I like that in a man

lose some weight you fat fuck

uhhhh wtf is up with the head of your cock

People who have nothing better to do than discuss some ugly dick on internet.

He is fine like that, nothing wrong with a man being built

Are you from Australia?

Get one of these and you won't have to worry about any girl seeing your dick.

If you are in the U.K. Op I will gladly hook up with you!

Why are you here? And why do you linger?

my girlfriend is laughing at your pathetic little boy weenie you insignificant fuck