Asian eyes

Are single eyelids seen as ugly in SE Asia?

aka "Korean eyes"

How many Vietnamese/Thais even have eyes like that?

or Japs for that matter

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lai_Đại_Hàn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Vietnam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thais are a mix of Indian and Chinese. We get bigger eyes from the former and lighter skin from the latter.

Kek, that didn't do anything. She needs to fix a lot more than her eyes.

best post. correct post. truth post.

rate my chinky eye

i don't see the difference she still has chinky eyes
and she's fat

it's chinky

i have to admit...
怖いからやめろ

I thought the Indian influence was more cultural than genetic

according to google, about 30% of japs have double eyelids.
I and both of my parents have double eyelids btw.

envy you
t.gaaru

A-are you a grill?

똥송한 ㅠㅠ

kys you fucking beta

Japs have Scythian blood

what's the difference? lighting?

yeeeepu

S A P P O R O
A
P
P
O
R
O

Pics

I'd love to but don't have Ger

I like Asian eyes more 2bh.
They have this cool shape

Jealous

Koreans are honorary aryans

t.Genghis Khan

remember reading somewhere the chinky look is starting to be the style in the Philippines, due almost entirely to kpop and kdramas. before that the big eyed hapa look was in vogue. no idea if any of this is actually true though

it is iirc. it's a dumb post.

selfie with you

Would you ever date an Irish guy?

Fucking hell....

>girl in Sup Forums

no
I won't date gaijins
anyon ^=^

reeeeeee get off my board

you look zainichi. post teeth

Go back to 2ch ugly nerd.

if you won't date gaijin then why do you come on Sup Forums to talk with gaijin in the first place ?
dumb jap
zitto animale

standard tojo chinky eyes my friendly zipperhead.

Wtf are you holding? Is that a potato?

wtf is that

You're a dumb post.

People with double eyelids are very normal in Vietnam. Only China, Korea, Japan that have many people with single eyelids, hence that's also why they are consider double eyelids are beauty trait.

Can be pass in Asia?

White pigs who colonized the world are making noise

>Vietnam
hahahahahhaa

some retarded koreans protest the ass rape tojos did to their country and their whores by brutally killing birds.

anti japan demo in s.korea

>too rude
Don't ask for criticism if you can't take the truth.

You don't believe me? Have any Vietnamese friends? You could AK about it, I ain't make it up really.

*ask

but i am not zainichi, believe me amerika senpai

There are a lot of vietnamese here in comiefornia, and it is mostly half and half.

>Japan
single eyelid: 70%
double eyelid: 30%

I'm saying nobody cares about Vietnam or how Vietnamese look like. The double-slit is a shitty chink meme, nobody over here even fucking notices that. Like the girl in OP pic, both pics are basically the same to us.

Or to add to this, can't fucking tell with the girls since they wear so much god dam make up.

Girls? On my Sup Forums?

It's a trap.

Yes, I said normal because there is have a fair size of both single eyelids and double eyelids bút denfinily double eyelids are majority.

I don't care about how much Vietnamese you has meet, not like you white could spot out different between asians.

>commifornia
>white

c'mon nguyen

I've never implied such a thing.....

well since it is here in commiefornia, if it is brown and asian, most likely vietnamese.

Many Southeast Asians, particularly Malays and Filipinos, consider themselves to be better looking than Koreans and Japanese.

OP ask about topic related to eyelids, he mentioned about Vietnam and I'm a Vietnamese so I answer the questions.

Your point?

>Your point?
My point:
nobody cares about Vietnam or how Vietnamese look like. The double-slit is a shitty chink meme, nobody over here even fucking notices that. Like the girl in OP pic, both pics are basically the same to us.

but they are short and they have dark skin

you need to expand your horizons my man. Vietnam has some top tier qts squirreled away

This is our belief and you should respect it.

Vietnamese, Chinese, Koreans have something in common.
That is the top 3 of foreign crime in Japan.

Foreign crime in Japan
Chinese
Korean
Vietnamese

>Vietnam has some top tier qts squirreled away
Probably because they're all literally below 5 ft. No fucking thanks.

the power of japanese google skills

>nobody cares about Vietnam or how Vietnamese look like
OP
>How many Vietnamese/Thais even have eyes like that?
Dumb denmark windmilk nigger
>stop posting in this thread, nobody can about you, pls give me more (you)
I answered his question, not you so could you fuck off pls.

is it true that average brits look like this?

hmmmmmm but japs also thinks south east asians are bananhuman

not much of an acheivement. All the Japanese at my school look almost disfigured and don't look like my anime at all

saved

They are though... Tzuyu is the only good looking kpop girl and she's not even Korean. She's good looking cause Taiwanese like her have SEA ancestry.

However, the Philippines and Malaysia are poor countries whose GDP is far below Japan and Korea.

Filipino nose spreads sideways and it is creepy.
It closely resembles the nose of the black race.

Malaysians have dirty skin color.

Can't help, most Vietnamese came to Japan are scum. Nghệ An, Thành Hoá, Hà Tĩnh, this three province are infamous even in Vietnam and so they're also come to Japan số much too.

yes they do, and i want to go back home every day
t. norwegian in england

Can confirm this is correct - I can count the number of normal looking people I know on one hand (7)

having 7 fingers must suck.

dont worry. you will fall eventually

come with me

yes

dont worry. Germany will be destroyed by Arab and black immigrants.

>Tea-drinking, fish-eating, inbred islanders making fun of other tea-drinking, fish-eating, inbred islanders.

Hey, what about me Vietnam. Give me your best shot.

Learn what South Koreans did in the Vietnam War.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lai_Đại_Hàn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Vietnam

Koreans asked for Japan apology related to history, but South Koreans also caused a genocide in Vietnam.
USA picked up a mixed-blood child of Vietnam and a South Korean and took responsibility.

In China, single eyelid is a sign of intelligence, shrewdness and competence; people with double eyelids on the other hand tend to be more gullible and obtuse.
>inb4 t. Single eyelid fag

Having living in China for 17 years I can tell you from first hand experience that almost all the top students in my schools have either single eyelids or hidden double eyelids (内双), there's observable difference in intelligence between them and kids with double eyelids.

*rolls in my grave*

Communist filth

>2017
>Not taking the Ultimate Red Pill and accepting Marxism

surroundings of British eyes seems to be the entrance of the cave. nose looks like a bullet train. Mr. Bean is a typical ugly British.

The thing is Koreans genuinely feel bad about what happened where as Japs still deny it

>Not taking the Ultimate Red Pill
can't state wont let me.

Nope, only a good size of Koreans aware it and feels sorry. The Korean veterans always denial it even though they're should be the one facing judgement for all the sins they have done, not the average normal Korean.

Cant help, after the war tour in Vietnam War, they were consider as hero in Korea for all the money they brought back in argeement with America. It's blood money paid by my country men's blood.