Debris is shaped like a cross

>Debris is shaped like a cross

HAIL SNYDER

Truly, the best movie we could've hoped for.

how many fish you plan on hooking brah

What? Do you not see the cross?

It also signifies that Bruce blames the "god" Superman for the destruction of Metropolis.

He saved a little girl from the steel beam, and finds out that she's become an orphan like him. In that moment Bruce hears thunder from the sky and sees a fiery rain of debris brought in by Superman, and gives him a hateful glare, implying that he's projecting the girl's tragic loss of her parents with his own, and initiating his crusade for revenge against Superman.

Also, in the same shot the Wayne company logo (symbolizing Bruce's legacy) is shown destroyed.

The Wayne Family Crest and Company Logo Comparison

First noticeable thing for me is that the logo's shape is the same as the crest, but inverted.

Same thing happened to Bruce's moral code.
Demons come from the sky, etc. etc.

there's a thread

....are the three towers in the wayne logo symbolic of three things?

THe first is the building that fell.

The second is Wonder Woman's sword.

And the third is ?

>Bruce hears thunder from the sky and sees a fiery rain of debris brought in by Superman, and gives him a hateful glare, implying that he's projecting the girl's tragic loss of her parents with his own, and initiating his crusade for revenge against Superman

>men fall from the sky, the gods hurl thunderbolts, innocents die

It's at 268.

I like the movie but you're seriously reading too much into it.

There's some good symbolism, but not EVERYTHING in the movie has a super deep connection to something.

Can you prove that?

let him have this

after all lord Snyder planned all of this

Can I prove a negative? That's very difficult. I just don't think your analysis makes sense, how is the Wayne logo "inverted" from the family crest? And you barely see the crest in the movie, I doubt it's as important as you think.

Bruce saving an orphan from a falling cross is significant because there's a lot of visual emphasis put on it and it obviously ties into the themes of the rest of the movie. But I don't see how a background detail being different to a logo references the "demons from the sky" line, or anything significant.

>fedora-tipping DC fans trying to make BvS seem important by making connections to the Bible

top kek

marvelkek pls go

>He doens't know it's connections to the bible and the allegories it shows

consider gassing yourself.

The logo is in focus when he saves the girl and is looking up at the sky. The mere act of the logo falling down to the ground synbolized the dominance of evil over good in the scene, from Bruce's POV. He became the batmna because his mother and father were killed, and the wayne family crest is some kind of a precursor to the bat logo. So, when you see the wayne logo upside down, it does mean what
says.

>marvelkek pls go

nobody mentioned Marvel in the thread before you captain autismo

also if you care about company wars consider sacrificing yourself to jupiter

> He fails o give a coherent argument and does not contribute ot the main topic of thi stread

m-a-r-v-e-l-k-e-k

>shitposts others
>others shitpost back
y-you d-didn't even give an argument haha I win

>posting an image to convey your feelings instad of articulating it with words

PLEBIAN

Cool symbolism but why does Batman think Superman is responsible for the destruction of Metropolis when Superman is widely acknowledged to have in fact saved the entire human race from his fellow kryptonians, such that statues are built to commemorate him?

You can post all the cereal packet cinematographs you like, the college student symbolism doesn't detract from the gaping anus of the storyline

>And the third is ?
my erection as soon as the move started

watched the director's cut today, was ready to give it another chance.

Worse than the endless contrivances and pacing problems the whole movie suffers was the goddamn color grade. It was even more than I remembered. Hardly anything is worth looking at without squinting.

"The son of a bitch brought the war. To. Us.

>He doesn't have a proper monito

pleb

So, are Metropolis and Gotham only a few miles apart? The shot of the bat symbol makes it look like they're only seperated by a bridge. Also, what the fuck was Jesse Eisenberg thinking? He started out okay, but got progressively worse. Fight scenes were probably the coolest out of any superhero movie, though.

>Snyder made BvS so that even capeshitters would have a chance at analyzing the most basic of symbolism
Bravo

I am so glad there is an app for that, thanks for contributing nothing to the thread at all. the myth about snyder making a symbolic movie about christian symbolism is a meme.

>the myth about snyder making a symbolic movie about christian symbolism is a meme
Exactly, so who fucking cares if we're contributing to this stupid fucking thread?

wow

So many hidden secrets. It just gets deeper and deeper. Truly a master of the visual arts. Perfect kino.

>collared dresses are coming back in

Whoever dressed that asian woman was on point.

>I'm giving you something to stand up for
>My wife walked out on me

Were the leg comments supposed to be funny?

two crosses in there too!

what did Snyder mean by this?

already discussed dumb kinoposter

>it's a triggered babby gets upset that people are discussing things he doesn't like and instead of ignoring it desperately needs to rationalize it as a meme so he doesn't cry episode
poor babby

what did this shot symbolize

muh dick
KINO

That's cute