slit her throat and fuck the wound

It's me user
You're my fucking hero
And got damn her ass looks FAT here
MORE

I need to fantasize taking this slut to pound town

She is gorgeous more

Wwyd

Lefty gets spitroasted, I roughly facefuck her while my friend takes her ass. I spit on her face and make her cry, she's gagging and almost pukes. Middle left is crying and begging for us to stop but we carry on. I give her an offer, if she lets my 4 friends piss on middle and right and degrade them further we will stop. She agrees, we rip off their outfits, piss all over them and write 'whore for $2' on their heads, cumdumpster on their chests and 'use me' on their asses. We pull up to a parking lot and I kick them out and say once they have earned $100 we will let them free. In the meantime the 6 of us release load after load on right.

Nice, you from other thread?

< larger = better

Wifey tits please tell me how would you fuck her

Would you all like to hear how I'd dismember these girl from their apoendages?

Who and how? Replies for replies

They all look so maleable

Wwyd to them

< set these free brother

Cut up their sweet tight bodies of course

Girl on the right, I would take her out to a nice dinner, play the perfect gentleman. Then on the ride home I'd stop my car on the side of a backroad. I'd look at her and tell her that I hadn't been very honest, that I had no interest in her and only wanted to fuck. She'd tell me she's not that kind of girl, I'd say don't worry bitch, you will be. I'd reach out and grab a handful of breast, she'd push me away and get out of the car. But there's nowhere to go. I'd chase her down and tackle her to the ground, slapping her ass and pressing her crying face into the dirt beneath her. I'd lift up her skirt, rip her panties off and shove them in her screaming mouth. I'd force my cock in her pussy and tell her what a dumb cunt she'd been for thinking I'd have any interest in her. I'd then pull my dick out and announce I was ready to fuck her ass. She'd try to crawl and kick but I'd slap her, roll her over on her back lift her legs up high and ram my dick in her ass while I look into her eyes. I'd stare at her crying pathetic face as I choked her and gaped her asshole. When I was ready I'd take my cock out and cum all over her face and hair. I'd stroke my cock until it was hard again then fuck her used asshole once more until I filled it with my cum. I'd then tell her she had the choice to stay there or I could take her home. The broken bitch would of course accept the ride home. So I'd drop her off broken and abused with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole.

deport them

Tell me bout the part where you take a knife to her shoulders and fetch her nice arms

She's fucking hot!!!
Moar!

This guy gets it

Be rough

No, I get it

Wwyd to them

Ya

I'd fuck her hard from behind while squeezing those big tits!

Again, dismember them

reply 4 reply

What about these Minnesota babes

What about her

Brutally discard like the trash they are

Damn! I'd love to go face first in that ass!!!

Keep going!

Dismember

I want the both to suck my cock and balls

Fuck her from behind in the shower.

Don't lie

Wwyd?

I won't both at the hilt of my reul edgy knife

Straight up just kill her

What would you do with her? She's a little shy around strangers

Bury them

Knife up the taint?

She'd be a lot shy around me when I pull out my blade to cut up her sweet sweet cunt

Tie them up and whatever comes to mind. Moar!!!!!!

Hmm, tough one. Kill them both

id split that asian cunt in two while her friend begged me not to.

Wwyd?

Does moar involve disembowlment?

Tits?

Eat her flesh

RIP out her teeth and make her give me gum jobs everyday

Leave her clothes on and dump her in an eastern bloc country to be ravaged by salvs

Die

My manz

Cash her a fake check, buy her a real ticket, and ship her to yugoslavia

Cut off her tits

What about my chick?

Shit in her mouth

Nothing, straight up ug-ug

Be descriptive wwyd

reply 4 reply

Find a nice desert to abandon her in

Laugh thay you're with her

Sweet Jesus!!! Moar! Holy fuck more of those tits! She's perfect

really?

I'd wipe the tears off your face because you've been crying for so long knowing you've touched that fake ass piece of shit

Nah having fun trolling. She aight

Jew

Deflate her titties to a reasonable size

Or just an hero at the sight of her

But seriously, she needs a bullet and quick

Throw a pokeball at her cunt

She's a GD Christmas miracle! Why can't you be my neighbor?? Whew

Fuck off she's mine faggot

Fuck off faggot

I'd tie her hands behind her back. Take her to the bedroom and lick her face, then forcefully kiss her, take a knife and cut off her clothes, slowly. then continue to lick her body. I would push her on the bed, spread open her defenseless ass and dive in. Hoping that she would squirm and cry under me. After a few minutes I'd flip her over and go to town on that tight cunt. After I cream pie her, I untie her to which she goes to make me a sandwich and I go turn on the TV to watch the Vikings lose a game. Then she joins me and sucks me soft.

Wipe the foundation that's enough to support both world trade centers off her face

Wouldn’t mind seeing this one begging for the humiliation to stop while it’s being recorded. Crying it’s heart out at the sickening acts it’s being forced to do. I’d like to think of this one with it’s big fat tits tied up so tight that they’re turning different colours and losing the circulation. While her her face is being stuffed full of black cock telling her what a white cow she is and she’s fucking useless to society, she’s only good at being rape meat for black cock. Doing all of that just to pay for her new glitter shoes and whatever to match her fucking iPhone case.
Stupid white pig.. pass it over to the blacks.
Then let it live with the humiliation of it’s recordings all over the internet.

Literally, actually don't have an insult for this one. Just gross