Something on your chest this holiday

Something on your chest this holiday
Sup Forumsro let it out right here
>>Feels Thread

mom died yesterday

All of my friends are moving away. I never thought i would be the one left behind. I wanted to move away for uni but i need to stay because of a family members health but I NEED to go. I've chosen a london based uni but i crave the independence of moving away. I haven't told my folks that i want to do this... i feel trapped here

The girl I seem to have lost my heart to is rekindling her love with her ex...

This was pretty fucked

>fly in on Thursday
>visiting family for Christmas
>southern, so tons of cousins
>one cousin that I grew up with recently got out of rehab for hydro addiction
>first day after I flew down
>hydro addiction cousin comes to me
>says that she's been really stressed, wants to split a 1/8th of weed

Keep in mind I grew up with this chick. We were really close.

>say sure, whatever
>says she doesn't have any money but she can pay me back later
>says the 1/8th is for 60 bucks
>expensive af, but okay. not my dealer
>give her 60, plus a 20 to put 10 dollars of gas in her car
>she goes to get it
>calls me like 30 minutes later
>"user I'm so mad, the dealer gave me fake weed"
>"okay?"
>"it was like white and shit"
>"... okay. You should bring it back so I can look at it"
>"I can't I threw it out the window, I was so mad"
>sigh.jpg

She comes back empty handed, not even any gas in the car. Gave me 10 bucks back, haven't seen a cent of the 70 she owes me. Another cousin told me she always bought her pills 6 at a time, 10 dollars each.

I was completely blindsided, thought she was clean. Now I feel like a fucking idiot, and I'm probably gonna have to get in a screaming match with her. Not exactly the family vacation I had planned.

Never had a GF ever. Closest thing I ever had was when I held a girl's hand as part of a retarded team building exercise for uni.

Hey man, I think you will alright. You arent running from your problems like I always do. Time will get you to where you need to be. It is up to you on how well you end up where you wanna go. Stay open minded and don't lose your will to fulfill your goals.

>stopped using Facebook
>actually enjoying life again
>grinding hard
>mad strength gains
>money gains slowly coming on with steady job
>don't talk much at work, sit at my desk and work hard
>kind of a quiet person in general
>bad breakup
>no girlfriend
>no trouble talking to girls
>quite happy not having another girl ever again
>fine with sexual encounters here and there with the occasional hooker thrown in
>saving for my dream motorbike
>trying to find new ways to increase the quality of my life, which is already pretty good

Everyone thinks I'm weird because I don't post what I'm doing on Facebook.

Fuck em. I never had a facebook, probably never will.

It'll pass eventually, just like MySpace

>> live with mom, parents divorced
>> Sister comes home for the holidays
>> Get pissed for having to do extra stuff because sis is home
>> Not really into my gf of a couple of months but have to visit for Christmas
>> Sorry of my life: others have a higher priority than me

My latina gf is depressed as fuck because I spent holidays with my family.

Best friend is dating my ex and I can't stop thinking about them fucking. I constantly rejected having sex with her when we were dating because I wasn't comfortable with myself and I wanted my first time to be special but it never ended up happening. I miss her, I'm upset and my friend but I'm happy for them since I know I couldn't possibly make anyone happy.

>sorry of my life

Good to hear bro. I know I'm never going back to it.

I have made reckless decisions in life with certain people. Whenever i see pictures of these people I instantly remember the things I've done not only to other people but my family. Its always on my mind i just dont know how to deal with major mistakes in life. I just can't move on no matter how hard i try. Why can't i just accept that at some point in life people get lost but all that matters is that you find yourself? The same people who called me their brother want to hurt me now. Thats what bothers me the most because in my eyes they're STILL family but their views of me switched so quickly

Fuck... I'm sorry bro.

Girl I really like but am refusing to be with because she's got trust issues and has dropped me twice already. She just liked one of my insta photos. So just to see I liked one of hers. Been playing tag like this all night. Not sure if I should message her or just stop and let it die before I catch real geels again.

I'd say drop it enjoy your time with the rest of your family. Don't let some junkie ruin a family vacation over 70 bucks

Also working at a mine 400kms away from my family. Soent this Christmas in camp alone. Everyone else went back. Being the new guy I'm stuck working. Not all bad though getting payed triple time makes up for a shitty christmas.

pffft. FART FART FARRRRT. PPPPPPPPPFFFFFPPPPFFFFFRTTTTT FART,
thank you, I do believe that will be all folks.

lel ppl use kikebook still even after everything Fuckerberg did

have her make u churro

fag. get a real woman, not some skank you were saving yourself for and then hooks up with your bff