Hey Sup Forums anyone here live in Hawaii I'm thinking about moving there, how is it to live there?

Hey Sup Forums anyone here live in Hawaii I'm thinking about moving there, how is it to live there?

It is expensive, but besides that amazing.

you cant take some dogs there.

theres a lot of whiny niggers

Expensive and a lot of islander trash druggies.

fat tan people and ukuleles maybe

Expensive as fuck. Traffic crazy. Not much to do after a while. Takes a long time to get things in the mail. Very crowded. Other than that is alright. Lived here 24 years

This, the city is garbage, living in the country side is the only way, otherwise you're just paying 400% more to live in a traffic plagued city. 27 years

Though I will say living in Waikiki has its perks, with the insanely hot chicks everywhere you turn.

Basically this.

You'll be fine as long as you don't pick fights with Samoans.

Very Expensive. Over half the population is Chinese or Japanese. Condos run $30-$400K Homes run $650k plus. Insanely hot girls. Unlike what you see on TV, everybody is fit as fuck.

I'd move to California instead. By far the best beach state. I live in Florida, trash hood spics and niggers everywhere. Hawaii is just full of druggie natives and traffic. Not worth it unless you walk or bike.

>Condos run $30-$400K Homes run $650k plus

And most of them are dumps that were built in the 60s

The best beach State? LMAO!!!
Hawaii is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean with a North, South, East, and West shore. You get surf year round, and tropical weather year round. Youre talking out of your ass.

I'm not talking about specifically the best beaches you fucking nigger. Read my first comment. Overall Hawaii is trash, you can find girls that look the exact same with less chinks and druggies in California. So yes, overall it's a better beach state.

how do you feel about maui

"By far the best beach state"
Nope. Sounds like youre back tracking nigger.

>tfw you know Hawaii's not that great but you make people on the mainland jealous when you tell them you live here.

I haven't been there since I was like 8. Aren't some things even more expensive there? Oh I know that the faulkes telescope North is there on haleakala cause I've used it a few times. Other than that I don't have much knowledge about that island

Which island?

And you think California isn't full of spics and niggers? Been here 25 years, and there's plenty. As for the beach.... yea, no.

Depends whether ur brown, or black/white.

>Person who has never been to a beach detected

White people hate it here.

maui

It's basically a less developed oahu

This, place sucks. Stick to the mainland.

Kbay herem

This.

Everytime i go back home they are like Hawaii, sick. Im like yeah.. fucking kill me and get me out of this shit hole.

Thats Oahu only, other islands are great.